Why was this unfunny pedo cuck allowed to become famous?

Why was this unfunny pedo cuck allowed to become famous?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Woody_Allen
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

by not having your opinion be fact

>cuck
he seems to be the bull in the films he stars in. but it is strange that almost every single one of his movies are terrible romantic comedies (with the exception of annie hall), and often one character does cheat on their significant other in his movies

He looks and sounds like a cuck, there's no way he wasn't before becoming famous.

Why is Annie Hall an exception?

>it's a jealousy thread

it wasn't terrible

It looks terrible from every clip I see of it.

I'm legitimately curious.

>almost every single one of his movies are terrible romantic comedies

I can name at least 10 Woody Allen films that aren't that. Why does everyone assume he made his first five films and then quit?

>be jew
>get a job in hollywood

This is how you have a career even after you molest your girlfriend's daughter then marry her adopted daughter later.

Because he's a good writer. And he's jewish.

I loved Manhattan and Stardust Memories.

Is the the absolute most hit and miss director of all time?
His films are either fucking shit or gold.

Pic related is probably his best film honestly non of usual bs was in this film.

>unfunny

>cuck

not an argument.

Midnight in Paris is a genuinely good and comical movie.

that's just because he makes so many. If he only made one movie every 3-4 years then they'd all be great. But he makes a new one every few months instead, so it's not really long enough to come up with something great.

He's been shitting out a movie every year on average since the 60s, it's not really surprising.

anyone see cafe society yet i dont want to spend my money on it if it sucks

also this is his best movie

As a Fellini nerd so I loved him doing a parody of him in Stardust. That's probably my favorite of his.

>Because he's a good writer.
Any proof of that?

Is he even a good actor? Why did this selfish cunt need to star in every one of his movies?

is it even a parody? more like fanfic

His movies make dumb people who have like, read the new yorker or listened to chopin feel smart and cultured. Also teens who don't know any better.
Like Wes Anderson (even though I like a lot of his movies and at least those are warm and likable/funny on occasion.)

My mom said it was good.

What is the best Woody Allen film
If you don't think it is Love and Death i don't know what the fuck else you are watching

I like him because he makes movies for people who love movies with lots of nods to classic films. It's just fun to watch, he's not trying to be deep or complex, he really just enjoys making movies.

Annie Hall is great t b h

That is one of my faves.

Or people who are secure enough to like things w/out worrying about their image

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_awards_and_nominations_received_by_Woody_Allen

>Why was this unfunny pedo cuck allowed to become famous?

Because he's jewish.

>from every clip.
Its a great movie

>Awards matter

crimes and misdemeanors is pretty good

I've seen quite a few clips. The script might be great, but I get the impression that Woody Allen casting himself in the lead role ruins it.

I enjoyed it, it was fucking beautiful to look at and Eisenberg as Woody Allen was pretty hilarious. He actually seemed somewhat more out-of-his-usual-range so it was nice to see. First 2 acts are decent, 3rd act drags a little. I'd recommend it if you can catch it in theatres, it really did look great.

protip: they do

He should be in fucking prison.

Hell, I like kids but in no way support him or his horrible, illegal, harmful actions.

DISGUSTING, HORRID SCUM. ROT IN FUCKING PRISON.

Who is this? Legitimately asking.

>All those critics who call his movies brilliant are all wrong because a random person on an anime image website doesn't like him

nah hes perfect for a cynical new york jew

Woody Guthrie

You're probably right, but I still don't want to watch it. Should I anyway? How much influence has Woody Allen had on film?

literal antithesis
Guthrie is a legend and great

not much, just a literal child rapist who makes mediocre films

it was the 70s people where so coked out they couldnt feel anything so they just laughed because they thought they where supposed to.

This is bait, right?

Annie Hall is one of the best and funniest films ever. Hannah and Her Sisters is also another great romantic comedy from Allen.

This thread is plebville.

Many of his films are up there with the best. A lot of them are also terrible.

I'll steer clear then. Thanks, guys.

hes a hero on Sup Forums just so you know, redditor.

i liked annie hall. midnight in paris was also bretty good.

>Are his films any good?
Yes, and some of them are fucking classics.
>Is he really a pedo?
No sure, but there is some weird shit, especially with him marrying his adopted daughter which cannot be easily dismissed.

>Not recognizing Woody Allen was the last true kino of Hollywood.

Fucking cuck.

Haven't seen any of his other films, but Annie Hall was pretty great. Great naturalist dialogue, great chemistry between actors. Felt like the most natural romantic comedy I've seen.

Good enough to seek out though? Who even likes romantic comedies?

I liked match point when it did a complete heel turn in tone. Woody Allen may be pedoshit but he can make movies

Yeah sure, if you like good romantic comedies. I like any movie of any genre as long as it's good.

He is Jewish and his movies are about Jews in Jew York city

I think he's safely in the past achieved American Bergman status. But that only goes for a few of his movies ie Manhattan, Crimes and Misdemeanors, and Hannah and her Sisters. I really like his dramas more than anything. Though Purple Rose of Cairo and Annie Hall are also really cute naturally.

Hate the Woody Allen, self obsessed neurosis shtick.
But ironically have autistic levels of Bergman fandom

Recommend me some Woody films that I won't hate and may change my opinion of him?

Interiors is what he called his attempt at a Bergman film. It's not the best however. If you want something existential much like Bergman but is also funny check out the quintessential Manhattan. It may be up your alley.

>he's not a psychoanalised middle class person from the western world
You will never understand his humour

Not really into the existential aspects of Bergman.
More into the explosive combustion of tension, like Persona, or Autumn Sonata. Or the gradual deterioration of a facade, like Scenes from a Marriage.

Smelly dumb
Pedophile scum

I doubt he's smelly. I'm sure he's got that "uncle uses too much aftershave" smell. Slightly metallic, hints of masculinity, but reminds you of bad jokes and unwanted backrubs.

That oldman lives the lifestyle that the whole Sup Forums wishes

Hannah and her Sisters and Crimes and Misdemeanors then. They aren't filled with tension, but they're very personal and poignant. He sure as hell never made a movie like Persona, I'll tell you that. Wild Strawberries is more like what influenced Allen.

mine too
comfy / 10

Cheers dude.
Hannah and Her Sisters sounds interesting,

It's a conceptual adaptation of Fanny and Alexander as a matter of fact. Really cool to see a contemporary American twist on the same arc.

Salty asf
OP is the definition of a hater. The type of broke ass fool you see on the street trying to clown on everyone despite having absolutely nothing.
Woody has an enviable life at this point, I wish I had a cutey waifu like him t-bh

Fuck this guy. The most overrated guy in the history of anything. Manhattan is quite possibly the worst movie I've ever seen.

how do you figure? no sarcasm, really curious

Because it's nothing but cringy relationship drama and there's nothing I hate more than that in movies. Since it was labeled a comedy and it was about a 40s something guy dating a 17 year old, I watched it because I thought that would lead to some funny and interesting situation, but it never led to anything. A complete waste of time.

Charles manson killed his wife, that'll make anyone famous!

It is a comedy you pleb.

>dislikes relationship drama

pleb

>Who even likes romantic comedies

Everyone with taste. They are literally the original definition of comedy, going back past Shakespeare.

Hes a fcking kike
its the norm for pedo kikes to be rampant in hollywood

>muh child rapist
>muh jews
I want retard plebbitors to leav

No-one is forcing you to stay, you can go back to plebbit anytime you like

You have to go back faggot

So much pleb children in this thread.

What did Sup Forums do in the popular media again?

>n-no u!!!

I have no argument so I'll just call you a pleb: the thread