Mfw spics and niggers are constantly hitting on me since I got /fit/ and nationalistic

>mfw spics and niggers are constantly hitting on me since I got /fit/ and nationalistic
Is it just an instinct to corrupt those around them? Fellow whites still treat me with the kind of respect you give to a peer, but the brownies just act like arrogant pieces of shit.
Can Sup Forums help me understand this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure I'll help you understand.

nationalistic girls always have that soulless look in their eyes because they're fucking psychopaths. Women are supposed to have nurturing, motherly instincts. Not supposed to be attracted to the macho-ism found in these ideologies.

Niggers and spics are low-EQ sub-humans and can't see that you're actually psychotic, hence they'll hit on you while high-EQ white men will stay the fuck away from you

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>Fellow whites still treat me with the kind of respect you give to a peer, but the brownies just act like arrogant pieces of shit

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias

I wouldn't say I'm psychotic.
There is, however, an insane liberal from Iowa City in one of my classes who threatens to kill people over the most minor offenses.

>implying there is anything more nurturing and empathic than caring for ones tribe

I make this judgement because only niggers and spics walk up to me and say things like "sup baby".

they are jealous

I'm just puling your leg, but seriously any women with nationalist ideology raises a thousand red flags. It's not natural

>1930's Germany
Well?

Why are you on Sup Forums, traitor?

Even by British standards that's very polite. Do they even touch your shoulder?

The Nazi's won about ~30% of the vote and you can be sure it was mostly men. Even in Nazi propaganda films women are smiling and friendly and handing out flowers, not like these stone cold bitches.

Post Tits or gtfo

Only niggers.

fucking dropped. gtfo you race traitor. you are damaged goods.

>facial piercings
>master race

>Implying that I'm an autist who dresses like that
Lol no. All I have are my beliefs. I don't rely on material representations of my opinions.

she just look serious not like a psychopath retard

>Fellow whites still treat me with the kind of respect you give to a peer
That's because whites are beta males, it's also why, in the end, you will take the black seed.

>since i got /fit/

You have a shit-tier physique but think you look good because of the contrast between the flabby piece of garbage you were before until now(you still probably look like a piece of garbage)

Ive been an amateur body builder for 8 years and everything youre describing sounds like me in highschool.

You know you still look like shit and I do too, stop seeking validation on Sup Forums faggot

you very likely have aspergers

is this murdoch-chan?

you literally diagnosed a personality disorder with 1 pic im the one with aspergers

oh fuck i just saw the flag. ignoring

Maybe its just the fact that you're "fit"now, and being nationalistic is not related?

They are trying to lower your defenses.

Get out nigger.

She could be nurturing... On my nutz!

i don't even know who that is

They are just following for the most part the ideology from their boyfriend/whatever. Not to say that there isn't white and or black woman that won't touch the other.

A rare instance of first post being worst post.

literal autism

this

check out all the stormfags triggered by the truth.

U wot

Let me inseminate you.

>i dont aknowledge that 1 girl is a psycho
>Ah ! stormfag! youre triggered!

please plundge a knife in your right eye socket

>REEE IM NOT TRIGGERED STAB YOURSELF IN YOUR EYES REEEEEE

wow you're triggered hard pal

by the fact that youre allowed to breath not because you called a random fucking bitch a psycho

sure thing pal

[triggering intensifies]

>lying on the internet
>2016

I got dubs, stay mad

I with ya m8

The guy in OP's pic is a guy and basically you're all faggets

well she just got quads

Still ain't seeming them dubs. Pick it up.

Almost had me there for a second. I thought that was extra cheesy pizza.

OP fuck you. Bitch. I hope a muslim rales yo

needs a MAGA hat

you probably dont know what nationalism is if you think its about being macho