Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-FhhB9teHqU
youtube.com/watch?v=z-29HEpdpYA&list=PL7CE65E16B050C578
twitter.com/AnonBabble

any death grips album

probably never will

This tbqh desu

same desu

I actually liked the whole experimentation and improvisation in this album, only heard it once completely tho

Is this Sup Forumscore yet?

Well anyway, Loveless is one of my favourite albums and Dunkelheit made me think that I might like black metal, so I tried this, cause I knew it was black metal/shoegaze.

This is one of the only albums I've stopped halfway through in a while.

But I guess I just don't like metal, I didn't like the screams in Dunkelheit and this was chock-a-block full of them. So while I thought this was utter shite, I will accept it being an acclaimed album.

what is this gay pop shit?

Stop listening to the shitty numale metal that fags around here recommend, listen to the real shit

Just heard it for the first time. Me likey, it's a pretty chill introspective album

It just feels like repetitive background noise, like something you'd find on a "chill college homework playist" or something. I don't get what's special about it.

yeah nothing memorable about it desu but its a good comfy album

This, it's a babby's first electronic "le sad atmosphere" album.

>improvision

can't see i've ever seen a single mention of !t.o.o.h.! here in all my many years.

made my evening.

These
End yourself

All of these.

youtube.com/watch?v=-FhhB9teHqU

Have you listened to Jenny Death. I agree with you on every album besides Jenny Death and to a way lesser extent Niggas on the Moon

I get pretty much all Sup Forumscore except for The Velvet Underground and Nico. I will never understand why that album is praised so much.
!T.O.O.H! Rips. Kali is probably my favorite closer on any metal album ever.

what makes this thing special is the fact that it basically invented "dubstep". This record influenced countless artists and the production techniques burial used here, ended up being staples of multiple electronic tracks along the line. Looking back at it, it didn't really age all that well. But at the time, it was absolutely unheard of.

did ya?

these

i feel bad for you

it's a bad radiohead album but it's still a good album

>Kid A
>Bad Radiohead album

It's probably their second best

Half a decade ago I was trying too hard to get into the renown masterpieces while not listening to anything else of the field to get any entry level experience and context.
As a result, I never really enjoyed and probably won't enjoy a lot of albums that are way too overplayed for me now.
Such as: Homogenic, Smashing Pumpkins main albums, American Football s/t, Pavement main albums, The Moon & Antarctica, LCD Soundsystem albums.

it's their best imo

It's one of the few RH albums that don't need extra material (B-sides/singles) from the era to be better since it's already perfectly made. That alone makes it one of the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=z-29HEpdpYA&list=PL7CE65E16B050C578

>Kali
Finally someone with real patrician taste

Anything by The Beatles.
They're absolute shit.

Can anyone post the updated chart?

Got a list like this for Thrash or punk?

>Me likey

These are all pretty easy listens imo

I don't mean to be hipster but listening to this high was damn near life changing and now it's one of my favorites

here

I was fairly surpised when I heard this album.
It sounds exactly my guitar jams - and I don't mean it to say I'm a good player, i totally suck. But it's exactly the same vibe and style. I feel totally ripped off.

/jazz/ should really update the jazz section. Charlie Brown Christmas, MoonDog, and Cowboy Bebop are not fuckin jazz essentials.

Thank you. Still filled with markers tho

>moved VU&N to classic instead of keeping it in Sup Forumscore
I would tell you to fuck off just for posting this crap but I don't have the better chart right now.

oh comely on OP what is there to get

I didn't touch it besides the marker

My ears were bleeding after this one.

I know, but I have to put the blame on someone.

No, Spiderland is great. It was dark and quiet outside, too quiet. It was late at night. Then I put this on and the music just fit. The guitar and tempo makes you uneasy but you can't stop listening, and the lyrics just fit.

niggers. any time I mention !T.O.O.H.! nobody ever says shit

Well, it's just the three of us it seems so it's hard to catch each other!

I've seen them a few times in collage threads too. Them and Contrastic. I love Czech metal. It's the craziest shit.

none of that album is impov

MPP was a meme album that happened to be at the right place at the right time. the only reason its on the top Sup Forumscore to this day is because it was the biggest "event" Sup Forums had ever experienced to date. a trolling Sup Forumstant decided to replace spiderland with MPP and for some reason Sup Forums decided to go with it. i've been bitter about it ever since lol. MPP was actually a disappointment to ever animal collective fan i ever talked to when it came out. plebs banged summertime clothes and everyone generally agreed my girls was a great song. it had some great moments but it kind of sucks lol. i've always liked feels and strawberry jam more.

Well there goes my weekend.

some parts are just so abrasive it becomes uncomfortable to listen to.
regardless of whether that is intentional I just can't justify returning to it, even if it did break the mould and go on to influence bands in the future.

Yeah they are easy listens i just don't get the appeal

>"perfect"
>has tracks like Kid A, The National Anthem, Treefingers, and Optimistic

The rest of the album is great though, especially In Limbo through the end

>it kind of sucks lol
ok kid

here's your reason why

>t. female

its not improv, senpai

Alot of Sup Forums core albums are solid picks; but its just the fact that most of ones you fags talk about all the time are the ones I dont get.

delete this