I go on Sup Forums. I just laugh and laugh. I fucking love it...

I go on Sup Forums. I just laugh and laugh. I fucking love it. I genuinely get more happiness out of Sup Forums than from any other aspect of my life.

This is a good place.

thats sad this place is kind of depressing imo. different strokes n shit.

/pol is pretty much the only board that makes me feel like that.

i like coming here, to Sup Forums but, i get angrier every time. i need to remove my NEET status

This. Once you go in this place, you are here forever.

Yeah once you do this you will feel a lot better about being here since no one can really rag on you.

Sup Forums is only great for realists, it depresses everyone else.

>no one can really rag on you.
>can really

i was working for a while, had a good laugh and the "NEET" threads. now noone is laughing.

fuck

Sup Forums cracks me the fuck up, and the international dialogue is priceless. it's my new favorite board.

help

This is one the most politically incorrect things one could say in public, especially to those in the know.

I commend OP, he brings positivity and a more personal image to this site.
Personally, I think anonymity is a blessing.

Bipolar fag here. Some days I love it but some days it further depresses me.

Me too, I always have a smile on my face from reading some bizarre story or learning something new, don't know why it's meant to be depressing, I guess most people just already have shit lives.

I know what you mean, man....

It's like I found a place to call home.
>open browser
>kick off my shoes
>get comfy
>feelsgoodman.jpg

the only way to get out is to sever your internet relations, but you'll be back... its like an addiction you cannot explain

Always loved that pic.

>anonymity is a blessing

A commune of pollacks would be the most hilarious thing to watch from a far, and the most horrible thing to be a part of personally.

This should be a reality tv show.

>surfing in library
>with air conditioning ( a luxury)
>no one besides me
>no one cares
>shitposts all day

Yeah man this is life, thanks Sup Forums for giving me a method to waste my life... ^_^

yeah thank for Sup Forums

it has also shills, disinfo and shitposters and the anonymity is ... never mind

but it is a great source of news, comments, insight into lifestyles and opinions

also satire or not, it is better to vent off in a controlled environment

also, what is more important, it is literally a source of grass root globalism, not forced, not pushed down your throat, and it relatively cheap to run, I guess

welcome

Yes it's very good. Depressing at times. Angering at others. But I wouldn't have it any other way

The brotherhood and international banter here is unlike any other thing I've experienced. This board is great, the rest is garbage

I came across Sup Forums years ago when I kept getting frustrated that nobody was saying what I was thinking about politics. It was all cuckservatives and liberals in the Media.

This place is an oasis in a land of stupidity. While there is lots of shitposting and dumb ideas thrown around on here, at least people who are regulars enjoy discussion on politically incorrect topics and look into stories that are a little too good to be true that the MSM broadcasts

>one giant group of people chanting gas the kikes
>a few Indians and Canadians orbiting the group, shitting everywhere
>anyone who nears the group gets shit flung at them
>400 episodes

This.
Also months of relentless shitposting gave me superhuman banter and arguing ability IRL

>Yes it's very good. Depressing at times. Angering at others. But I wouldn't have it any other way
Pretty much this.

This is the only community I really enjoy. I'd like less newfags, but I guess as this board continues to grow, it'll take a while before people get red pilled.

Also, anyone who thinks Sup Forums is satire here either hasn't been here for long or just comes here to shill and ignores thousands of stories of how the world is fucked up.