When did you realize Fascism was the answer?

>How did you become a fascist?

After i had explored our current system (indoctrination based liberal democracy) and found it wanting i started on a journey through past and possibilities to find a better way.
I began with communism derivatives and hyper democracy, ideals of libertarian purism.
But like our liberal democracy they were found wanting. The human element is the fatal flaw of these ideologies. The foundation of these belief systems is the inherent goodness and equality of human beings.
After identifying this flaw, i sought out non egalitarian, hierarchical systems. Through my studies of feudalistic societies, monarchies, oligarchies, and finally fascism, i finally discovered that the systems that have ruled our species since before our written memory (memery) are the most natural, effective, efficient and potent forms of human organization.

The primary flaw in these systems is a faulty ruler, who takes power either by hereditary succession or by forceful coup. The democracies of the post revolutionary age were designed to ease our disposition of such rulers and aide in the selection of benevolent leaders.
The dream was a good one for this problem is the key to the future of any civilization. However, the liberal democracies that have resulted from the post world war era have degenerated and festered to the point of actively working against their intended purpose. Communication technology and mass psychology (marketing/memetics/sociology) have been used and abused by narcissists and pychopaths to secure their power by manipulating the voting masses, the plebians of ancient rome, against the few capable and informed. Those who have the intelligence and capabilities to attempt to challenge these insane controllers are either seduced by their greed, transforming them into willing servants or they are swept aside by blackmail or assassination.
Facism is the only thing we have left to combat this cancer that has grown in our social matrix. Only through facism and nation states can we reset heirarchy to its natural rythme. Maybe then we can solve the problem of succession. This problem can longer be solved by the current system so it is imperative that it be discontinued.

What a sad state this board is in

Fascism is the extreme solution we need.

The problem is, Fascim works best in an ethnocentric world view. While i do not disagree there must be some solution that can incorporate everyone. Someone has thought the same thing as you and they are intending to use the NWO in this exact manner except globally. Destroy the nations that would give you trouble with mass immigration. So that their descendants are easier to control.

The problem for them will eventually come down to the chaos their little "utopia" would create. Unless that is their intention and our current society is already doomed. They may potentially know they are the harbingers of destruction for all races of the earth. So that we may forever shit in the streets and eat cow shit.

It's the only system that fosters nationalism but isn't a retarded birthright system like a monarchy.

It is sad, I also go to the other one more. Better quality.

I visited switzerland

This passage from 1984 will give you a chub.

"There will be no curiosity, no enjoyment of the process of life. All competing pleasures will be destroyed. But always — do not forget this, Winston — always there will be the intoxication of power, constantly increasing and constantly growing subtler. Always, at every moment, there will be the thrill of victory, the sensation of trampling on an enemy who is helpless. If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face — forever."

I'm a believer in freedom of action and speech so I could never be a fascist or think that it was a solution to anything.

Sounds a lot like liberalism to me.

1984 was a prophetic work but it was wrong in that the terrors it described have come from the left and not the right.

You need only look at the concept of newspeak.

Very true.

I'm too scared ill get v& going to infinity chan. Even If I just stick to Sup Forums

I don't really go there, but does that really scare you?

You should be more concerned with the fact that it goes down so often and it's way slower. The mods there also make their presence known far more often than here, which is part of what makes Sup Forums what it is.

I've heard a lot of criticism of both sites but "dangerous" is not one I expect to hear.

I don't trust you, dude. You're bad news. What's going on in your brain right now is twisted.

Well, it was definitely an exaggeration, but frequenting a site that has a board like /hebe/ would not be could for my paranoia.

be good*

I used to like libertarianism because I thought a central bank was an unsound concept and I still think it is when you look at how the people don't actually know what the Fed does or control it in any way. But now I'm starting to shift my ways and realize the same thing you did,
>The foundation of these belief systems is the inherent goodness and equality of human beings.

This is something you just can't shake off. As I've grown older and met many different people from different countries, I understand that there is a great difference between ethnicities and individuals and hierarchy is the only reasonable way to structure society. So I also went back into the past and when I realized what fascism stood for, which is the vanguard against communism and capitalism, it dawned on me why Germany had to be defeated. Interestingly enough through national fascism Nazi Germany managed to elevate its people and culture to the extent never before seen in world history. Imagine if instead of having to fight all those wars, Germany could've spent that money on research and science. If the end goal for our civilization is to explore and discover, then our current systems are failing us completely in that pursuit.

Democracy is not bad, but without a system to ensure the "quality" of voters and candidates you're just asking for the ruin of your country.

I am a libertarian, so never

Then why are you here?

Nobody cares about your contribution here

So what's your solution to the Fed? What should we do with it? Clearly if we abolish it we lose all our global power. Instead, why not go overdrive and use it to our advantages?

Also, in a libertarian society, how do you stop degeneracy? We're falling behind because obesity is normalized and irrelevant issues like transgenderism have taken up public discourse. None of the social issues are practically resolved by libertarians. Men need someone to tell them how to live their lives and set good examples. This requires nationalism or a sense of solidarity which is utterly lacking in a highly individualist society.

A republic, then.

When I was about 8 or 9 and I started reading about nazi Germany and fascist Italy
>inb4 STORMFAG!!!1!! GIT OUT

Well said. Fascism is aristocratic in the age of the masses.

This was a majority libertarian board until edgy newfags from stormfront came here.

No it wasn't.

i had a think and realized libertarianism and democracy only work without jews and when everyone is smart.

that can never happen, so the only alternative is co-opting the NWO to make a facist technocratic aristocracy.

Many libertarians are scared fascist.

Yes it was

Then actual nazis from stormfront came and started thinking they were in good company

what does OP mean by fascism because it just sounds like aristocracy where everyone is nice because reasons

I've never seen that flag before.
Please explain.

I mean it makes you kind of think doesn't it? The one nation that successfully implemented fascism and rose above all others had to be taken down by the rest of the world and afterward ridiculed to obscurity. Even entertaining the idea of fascism nowadays is considered absurd. However fascism was from what I've read, the only proven method of controlling corporations from getting out of hand (they have no moral values, of course) and making them work for the people, while still empowering the individual and stressing responsibility and hard work. Instead of a huge welfare state as in communism and open borders, a sense of nationalism and unity was created so you knew that if you were a hard working earnest citizen, you'd enjoy a good life.

How people fail to see this is beyond me. I guess some just fell for the capitalist meme and others are still falling for the commie meme. Sad.

The problem with fascism is it almost always means there is a single dictator. The problem with having a dictator is you're gambling everything on the ego of the ruler.

The state could be ruled by a leader with the nation's greatness and people's welfare as their priorities. Or you could be ruled by a glutinous leader motivated by personal greed. Having someone in power over an entire nation and them resisting the latter is as subject to the human element flaws as your issues with communism.

based nazi bros

It's a meme you idiot

> national governments are the apex of corruption...they are nothing more than tax collecting cartels...a one world government elected by a global democratic process....entirely possible via internet.....sounds scary right?.....but it may just work.....our current systems are failing us...we need to try something new.

fascism is shit. the only reason you like it is because it isn't liberal capitalism or communism so you see it as an alternative.

>welfare state
>communism

kek