Niklas Süle to Bayern for 25M€

Niklas Süle to Bayern for 25M€

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Next Boateng.

Buyern probably thought they were getting Saul.

I think Bayern learnt the lesson when it comes to relying on Spaniards to win der Sechste.

he literally is the white boateng

>physically strong
>talented
>nice guy
>but dumb as fuck and borderline illiterate

it's in the summer though

BUY EARN STRIKES YET AGAIN

>every single half decent Bundesliga player goes to Bayern
Why is this allowed? How did Bayern manage to be so much richer than other clubs in the league?

Audi, Allianz, Adidas and T-Mobile

the got loads of moniez by various companies + a very competent management

>a very competent management
Didn't the president literally go to jail?

Volkswagen makes more money than all that put together and yet Wolfburg aren't that good

Because they're historically the best club in Germany with the biggest fanbase.

You can thank Beckenbauer and Gerd Müller for that

>Didn't the president literally go to jail?

so what?

he got caught evading personal income taxes, nothing to do wth the fact that Uli Hoeneß was a very comptetent manager and now president

>Volkswagen makes more money than all that put together and yet Wolfburg aren't that good

Audi belongs to VW tho

and Allianz is the 2nd largest insurance company in the world, they own like 10% of Bayern, just like Audi and Adidas (pic related)

every single one like de bruyne, mustafi, xhaka, gundam, mikhi, dost...

oh but other german clubs NEVER buy from weaker clubs, ever, like schurrle, volland, verstergaard...

and of course, such think are COMPLETELY unheard of in the ebin premier league, certainly never in la liga. well actually in england all the players are fucking shite so they're forced to hire foreigners but point made, pls stay mad at bayern lmao

why the fuck would I be mad at bayern

I just asked why that happened, here clubs don't sell their best players to clubs from the same league, that's literally making your direct opponent stronger

Haha true. He also starts to get these stupid tattoos

>Your president was a convicted criminal

>so what

Bauern customers are absolute cancer.

well, contracts end someday and then the player can go wherever he wants anyway, but the club won't get any money

just like it happened with Lewandowski

Dortmund could've gotten like 40m if they had let him move one season earlier to Bayern, but decided to keep him and then had to let him go for free and still make Bayern stronger

>tax evasion
>a real crime

ask the southern europeans, they only very recently started to even really prosecute tax evaders

>contracts end someday and then the player can go wherever he wants anyway, but the club won't get any money
That only happens when the player is a total dick

If you are a young player you don't run out of contract, you sign for at least 4 years when going to the first team. If you were born and rised in a small club and you want to leave to make more money and your contract is about to end you make a new contract so your club gets some money with the transfer, you need to show some gratitude

argentinian league is in a different position financially and in terms of resources though. they can probably afford to fish out the league for more lucrative offers instead of within the league and like you say, strengthen the opposition. also, in my understanding, players are much more under their team/agents/owners control than they are here. when a young talented player in europe is on the up he's naturally going to outgrow the small club he came from, and there's little to stop him. down in south america I'm sure they're more under the thumb of whoever is above them

I dunno man niggas buying everybody off everybody in europe, even in the same league. people like to shit on bayern because they're so dominant, and it's definitely true they have a disproportionate amount of financial clout within their league, but they're not actively undermining their competition more than anyone else.

Not really, you are speaking out of your ass

One of the fetish players of the season in the Argentine league is about to be sold to some Italian club even when 2 Argentine clubs offer more money, they just don't want to make their opponent stronger

The same happens in most leagues

that's just one anecdote but still kinda crazy

what player

Montoya

Both River and Boca want him (the two biggest clubs in Argentina) but Central will sell him to Geona for less money

also again, their in a different position in terms of resources. the talent spread is much tighter I imagine in argentina, so one really good player that stands out would definitely be a significant boost to whoever in the league gets him. the leagues are more balanced in europe and one player moving doesn't make that big of a difference, so strengthening your opposition isn't as big a consideration comparing to mulah

dealing outside the country has it's own benefits though. look at neymar's transfer

can central really compete with river and boca though? they're losing a player regardless so whoever they sell montoya to will leave them in a weaker position

They are selling their best player because he wants to move to a better club

The club prefers earning less money but not sell him to a direct contender

Is it too hard to understand?

Based Catholics

God's team

why are you so rude

im saying there's probably more influence to it than that. whatever the italian club is offering might be supplemented by under the table shit neymar-transfer style

again, CAN central even compete against boca and river in the first place? if you're talking about rosario central they're 22nd, I dunno how volatile the standings are year-to-year but they're not even top half, strengthening opposition they can't beat anyway doesn't matter really

Yes, central reached the last 3 Argentine Cup finals (losing one to Boca and one to River, probably that's a reason of why they don't want to sell) and are always title contender

The player just wants to leave

welp then it probably does factor in

it's not a weird thing to do in europe

I hope we all had fun and learned something

He's less of a degenerate compared to Boateng.

>they're not actively undermining their competition more than anyone else
Yes, they are. These days they buy from Dortmund, before that it was Werder and Leverkusen. Plus extremely shaddy deals like with Kirch. They've been doing this shit for decades but not like a croatian customer living in canada would know about these things.

It's a jewish team though.

these days only when it comes to their business tactics

Is Munich even a nice city to live in? I would rather live in London, Madrid or Barcelona.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mercer_Quality_of_Living_Survey