Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

I just got married three weeks ago. My wife and I are both virgins and we are really unsure of how to have sex without having children and without going against the Catholic Church. From the research that I have done, it seems like there are a few options:

1) Have her take birth control
2) Diaphragm
3) IUD
4) Condoms
5) Natural Family Planning

We both think that birth control is unnatural and my wife had not had her period for over a year in the past so I think it's best not to mess around with her menstrual cycle. She tried 2 but it was too painful and she couldn't do it, but the diaphragm is just nuts to me I would never ask her to do something like that anyways. The IUD is also very unnatural to us and there's debate about whether it actually prevents conception or aborts the fetus so we're not touching that. So the options we're left with are condoms and natural family planning. NFP seems like a lot of work and if you aren't perfect then there's a 7.5% failure rate. I've never used a condom before and I am not at all thrilled about the prospect of using it, but if that's what's left on the table, then I guess I'll do it. I wouldn't say I'd rather not have sex than use a condom, but I would put those two options as equal to me, although my wife would rather us have sex.

So one other issue is that her vagina is very tight and my penis is 7 inches. Now I'm not entirely sure what constitutes a tight vagina, but on our honeymoon we were making love and I started poking around and it was like pressing against a brick wall. I've heard that lube helps a lot but it's hard to imagine my dick going in there, let alone a baby coming out. Anyone have advice for this?

Other urls found in this thread:

catholic.com/tract/birth-control
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, babies coming out of the vag will ruin your favorite playground. c section ftw

I don't even have a playground yet tho

NFP is a lot of work but it works if you do it right. If you don't want to go against the Church it's really your only choice; you can either do something easier or that.

Oh, I should note that any barrier birth control is also against church teachings, so condoms and diaphragms are out if that's important to you. The IUD and BC pills are abortifacients (the egg is fertilised but they prevent implantation) so they are very against church teachings.

nice troll

Thanks for the serious answers. I was reading this article though:

catholic.com/tract/birth-control

So these people are saying that ANY contraception is against Catholicism. But like you can't consummate the marriage until you have sex. So according to the church did I fuck up by getting married before wanting to have kids? My wife and I are mid 20s so a little young but we could do it, we just wanted to wait a few years.

You can use a lh (luteinizing hormone) monitor to see when she's ovulating, and just have sex a couple days after that up until her period if she's pretty regular now.

I don't like birth control either, it made my wife's face kind of swollen. Hoping it goes back to normal.

just fuck her in the butt
no babies, no worry

Yeah, the Church more or less wants at least the possibility of babies at all times. That's how you grow the church, especially in the third world shitholes where there's nothing else to do.

That whole thing doesn't really fit in with first world life, though, so most non-shithole-living Catholics just do some sort of BC. The hardcore ones use NFP, which, as I said, is very effective if you do it properly.

um dude, youre married and catholic all your life is about kids and getting drunk now, rip faggot

no u fuking sodomite

wow yikes hope your wife's face gets back to normal

i don't drink

sometimes it's tough like I'm over here trying to be a good catholic boy meanwhile the pope probably thinks that gay sex isn't a sin

The hardcore Catholics like to shit on "cafeteria Catholics" but the simple fact is that some of their dogma is stupid in the 21st Century. The prohibition on BC is maybe the best example.

Have her take birth control pills with low dosage, if she was experience alot of side effects on some before it was to high of a dose. Proper ones will imitate the natural hormonal cycle and make her periods normal without severe reactions. Otherwise use condoms and do lots of other stuff like oral and anal or just pull out if you hate condoms.

>We both think that birth control is unnatural
>having sex for fun is natural

>not using catholic loophole
Can't you just do whatever you want and get forgiveness after a couple jumping jacks and hand gestures? I mean, that seems to be what all your pedo butt fucking robed faggot leaders do. Your religion is bullshit, fuck your fat ass girlfriend and wear a condom for pull out, there's no evil magic spell that will curse you because your worthless jizz got on your superman sheets instead of your gf's rancid hole.

Sage

Within the context of a Catholic marriage, sex between married partners is part of the celebration of the marriage sacrament. Children are the fruit of that celebration. Sex for fun/intimacy/whatever is A-OK, which is why NFP is allowed.

I'm not saying I believe it, that's just the way the teachings are constructed.

I hate that though; reminds me of muh slippery slope. If you start letting some things slide then who knows where you end up in the future.

>oral/anal
not even once sicko

do you guys think pizzagate is real? because I totally do

>Sex for fun/intimacy/whatever is A-OK
u sure about that bucko?

As long as it's within the context of a marriage, yes I am.

>Comparing pizzagate to the mountain of evedence against the Catholic Church
>kys

Just pull out

That does not, in anyway, touch upon what I have said.
You say birth control is unnatural, yet you think having sex for fun is natural.
I don't debate whether or not your doctrine tells you it's ok or not.

I'd say take a fucking condom and get it over with.
With all this planing and speculating around it might aswell be possible you end up not getting hard in the first place.

Sometimes I think I'm dealing with delicate problems myself but damn.

And that does not, in any way, touch upon what OP was asking about.
I don't debate whether the doctrine makes sense, because that is irrelevant to OP's questions.

>debating with religious people
I will admit my mistake and bid you farewell, you certainly not very uncomplicated being of eternal secondhand wisdom.

in the butt....ever herd of a butt baby bein born???

no i guess not gee thanks satan

What a boring sexlife you catholics must have with only being able to have vaginal sex, especially when the church is rife with pedophilia against little boys. Is homosexuality and pedophilia not sins in cathoicism?

Nice bait

yeah but if you're a cardinal i don't think it counts