Alright boys, last night I made a post to gather average pol I.Q. I posted with the link to this test:

Alright boys, last night I made a post to gather average pol I.Q. I posted with the link to this test:

test.mensa.no/

Of course, many had complaints about the test, but whatever, it was for fun. I only counted posts that were accompanied by a screencap.

There were 67 replies with screencaps:
106, 119, 128, 143, 128, 135, 119, 121, 131, 128, 133, 131, 128, 140, 138, 133, 121, 119, 125, 140, 133, 140, 118, 119, 143, 130, 115, 121, 145, 123, 121, 133, 131, 123, 145, 128, 119, 133, 133, 140, 135, 121, 133, 135, 117, 131, 125, 125, 128, 125, 128, 119, 123, 133, 131, 121, 131, 121, 138,125, 113, 131, 130, 130, 113, 135, 140

Conclusion:
The average pol I.Q is 128

The NSA thanks you for your services.

Other urls found in this thread:

test.mensa.no/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw 9 points below pol average

oh well, at least i don't shitpost

Biased sample. You need more data bro.

Hard to believe that the average is so high.

meanwhile on blackpol any mention of IQ is met with talk about how it doesn't real instead of sharing results.

Exactly. You're average shitposting stormweenie has an IQ of 128? Hard to believe.

There were some complaints that the test was a typical "feel good test" (hard to score low), while others said their score reflected that of other tests they've taken.

You'd be a lot cooler if you did!

121. Time to kill myself.

Either the dumb cunts didnt post theirs and are living in denial or Sup Forums is smarts.

I'd assume that most the people on pol are of higher intellect from the start. Just from the initial layout of the platform. It is very database like in its own way. But the mEmEs are real.

>your
Hard to believe indeed

No! You need to breed 5 children!

i just retook the test and got an upgrade from 119 to 135 because i rushed through the first 20 or so questions still remembering the correct answer and then skipped the last 3 not wasting over 10 minutes trying to figure them out like last time

test a shit
you can easily do a -20 on it to get a more accurate value that represents your IQ

you'ŕe*

If I had that one meme that has the guy who says the other misspelled something so he wins the argument, I would post it.

But I am alt tabbing out of League right now. I don't care.

>i just cheated and got a good score so the test is shit
Yeah, I guess 119 was too high for you.

>cheated
>test literlly tells you to practice more to get better at the end

The inherit bias that people wouldn't post their shit score because of fear of ridicule.

Suicide machines when?

You just implied a group of people were stupid while making a 1st grade mistake. There was no argument

Sucks, I posted mine as OP with 106, granted I was drunk, which is obviously my scapegoat, but it's a fucking anonymous forum man, who gives a shit.

It seems I've become smarter overnight.

who cares about IQ when you have wonga, aka

D O S H
O
S
H

Come to think of it maybe my bravery made others post theirs that were higher. I set the bar pretty low. Good move man.

Or just more alert now than when you took the test before

>talking to self

selection bias bro
> self-selection bias b/c only perceived good results get posted
> users of writing/reading medias should have a higher IQ than general population
> that test IQ estimate is probably optimistic, I think ~10 points too optimist.

That failed green texting...
> scored 130
At least something :^)

Damn dude, you are same fagging pretty hard. Stop trying to make yourself feel special.

jokes on you. im retarded

>3:30 am after getting home from a double shift
>tired as fuck and half asleep
>130
ok neat

Dammit
I probably should have cared more

Does time factor in?
I still had around 20 minutes left

i had about 8 min left and i scored higher than you, take your time i guess

Jesus these repeating digits im having right now

>Same fagging pretty hard because of two posts.

Cool flag story.

don't some of these have multiple explanations?
especially the early ones

106, but I got bored half way through and just picked randomly.

>almost nigger IQ

Well that makes the test retarded but you as well for listening to that

123 here, i blame it mostly on not fucking saying if the patterns are vertical or horizontal

half the time i couldnt fucking tell which direction the questions were in

I think that's part of it m8

Used slavsquatting for better blood stream to the head

eat mah dick niggas

I only have a clue from when I took my college entrance exams. My score corroborated with 125 IQ, but I didn't prepare for it at all. Literally walked into it without any fucks to give and hoped for the best, so either I lucked my way to handful of points above the national average or my IQ could be slightly higher if I had some preparation.

I don't know.

Either way 125.

This was the ACT by the way.

>test.mensa.no/

Fuck me, posting at 4 in the morning, I'll take this test tomorrow and return with results.

>test.mensa.no/
I hope I made you proud, Sup Forums. It's been a while since I did this, so I'm pretty rusty. Also noticed I was slow in figuring out patterns and shortcuts. Still, I tried my best for all of you. Only took the test once, to ensure no cheating by memorizing patterns or w/e--I kind of wanted to know how far my mind has degraded as years passed by anyways.

The last time I took this kind of test, a decade or so ago (I think), I scored 140. So a 7-pt. drop. Is that bad?

maga

>106
Whoever this 106 here should be excommunicated.

It's me faggot. What are you gonna do?

133 master race we did it im not retarded

135- I am of "superior intelligence"
Tell me something I don't know.
: D

Its a pattern recognition test..... Recognize the patterns solve the puzzle. How many things can you keep afloat in your head at the same time.......

I test 95th percentile on intelligence tests (so about 130), but that doesn't mean fuck all when I'm self-reporting stats on the internet

Me again. Should add I've smoked weed every day for 15 years before doing that test. : D

I did one last night (stoned and half cut) ended up at 121. Did it again this morning after a garbage sleep and got 125.

I want to quit the dope for a few months and see how much i am intentionally hindering myself.

What does half cut mean? Enlighten a burger.

You're banished from Sup Forums, forever, by decree of the Learned Elders of the Board of Peace.

I still don't understand the last 4, can someone explain?

I didn't get a result. Does that mean I won?

How is a test based on patterns indicative of IQ? It took me less than 10 seconds to click through all of them at random and I still got a 92. That doesn't sound very scientifically solid.

It measures how big of an idiot you are for spending time aligning patterns on a website.

The more time you spend taking the test the bigger of an idiot you are.

>92 IQ
It's ok, niggers are accepted in society now a days, nothing to worry about user :)

>pattern recognition

92 is well below average.

I hope you realize the majority of people here are editing their score using the in-browser code editor.

I got a score of 115.

I was going off the ranges in the OP. Idk if those are the actual ranges.

>tfw i was in that thread last night

>tfw i'm one of the 121s

>Scored 145 when I was 14
>Met people from Mensa
>They were all wankers
>Lost interest in Mensa

They are actual ranges, I'm the OP, but it is certainly possible anyone who scored below average didn't post their results, unfortunately.

This shit means nothing, I'm still not a very clever person.

average is 100, with a standard deviation of 15, so IQ of 92 makes a z-score of ~.53

29.8th percentile intelligence

I was talking about the picture in your OP. It clearly says 85-100 is average. I was expecting something in the 50's. I've tried it three times now and every time I've gotten above a 90. That's a pretty shitty test to be honest.

I got 123, didn't even finish the test.

Also
>15 points of standard deviation

>101

139 is the cut-off for being clever.

I'm a 139, and I didn't know that until just now. I've always known I was just barely clever, but I needed confirmation from a 138 that they weren't clever at all before I could be sure where the line is drawn.

Yeah, could be a feel good test.

audible kek m8

pattern recognition and visualization, the better you are, the higher the score.
but it does seem to be caped at around 90, maybe not to hurt peoples feelings.
I don't know about that, seems like a test autistic people could do really well at. I got an 124, so well below average for this website.

Autistic people usually have high IQ's, too.

Thank you based white man.

I wonder what the average IQs of other boards and sites are.

What is Reddit's average IQ? What is Tumblr's?

Or Sup Forums's IQ...

>Your IQ lies outside the area that the test is able to measure. We are hoping to extend this area as soon as we have gathered more data. Remember that it is a good idea to practice tests such as this - there are many others available online.

Clicked through all the questions with the same choice and got fed this line of bullshit.

Had 128 in grade 9, I've smoked too much weed and done too much cocaine to be ever close to that number though.

>degenerate
Fuck yeah you bet your sweet ass I am, I even work as a carpenter. Come at me Sup Forums

If we could ever take a true I.Q test between these boards, I guarantee tumblr would be on the lowest end, reddit might be alright, and Sup Forums who knows, but pol would undoubtedly be highest, between those choices.

I got 119.
Just on the cusp of 'above average.'
I am just smart enough to realize my inferior intelligence.

Making fun of a canadian is the same as bullying a retard

There's no sport in it

126 here, taken as a psych eval.

Didn't get to finish the test.

You sure about that buddy?

133, feels pretty good.

My estimate for the average Sup Forums IQ was always in the 120 area. Smart enough to be an outcast, but not genius level. I think it's quite rare to find a genuinely low-IQ person here.

Says the burger who hardly knows what's happening in his own country.

>muh freedom
Keep on burgerin burger

Half cut is 3-4 beers, when you start to feel a buzz.

Cut is 7-9 beers when you are drunk.

Floor licking drunk is when you are 20-24 deep and are now unable to human.

That's Canadian beer, not that weak ass excuse you call beer down south. Not to detract from your craft scene down there. Some tasty shit being brewed up on the smaller scale.

only did 40% and got 85
amIretarded.jpg

Oh shit i forgot Looser pissed. Thats usually 13-17 range and you fall down all over the place. Some even piss themselves.

117, kinda rushed some of the later questions so i had 10 minutes left on the clock.

IQ tests don't mean shit but they're always fun to do, always a good feeling when you can't seem to find a pattern in a picture and then your brain just clicks

Wasted a lot of time on some of the questions.

194 here

Mensa contacted me after the test.

>IQ tests don't mean shit
Says the low-IQ retard.