Make America Flat Again

Make America Flat Again.

Anyone else agree?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jG4IzBkFJI
youtube.com/watch?v=Xwh0ty6gVXk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCbdneAe2gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Before the Concords were shut down, any person could take a flight that flew so high you could see the curvature of the earth yourself.

No, because that's some stupid, stupid shit.

That's not true because the horizon is always level no matter how high you get.

Moron.

Explain God's rays.

Trips check

No. America should focus on building walls all the way around its landmass. Then the next big hurricane will drown you all just like in the bible. God hates you America.

Found the euro trash.

Why is it that every picture of the earth taken from orbit only shows half of what flat earthers claim?

>implying anyone here is that old.

Incorrect. American hate stretches far and wide. Try another continent.

I am

Anyone who doesn't fuck the Bible think this shit is true.

Explain why gravity is fake, none of that buoyancy shit.

Shitstralia?

Am I doin it right?

Kys

No. But you have managed to give me a confused boner

Australia isn't a continent fag

People ignore that the Earth is flat because it's more convient to say it's round.

Then what continent is it apart of

What real photo from orbit? They've been doctoring photos for 40+ years.

Gravity and round earth gained mainstream around the same time, 1600's. Then the Freemason Einstein came along to further 'prove' their round earth bullshit.

Earth is round because gravity says it ought to be, but gravity is a theory, so by extension round earth is also a theory.

oceania

Oceania you fucking idiot

Then my job here is done

Spotted the public education muricans

Every time I post an amateur video of stars or planets on /sci/, they go quiet
Either shadowban censorship, or shill sliders galore

youtube.com/watch?v=3jG4IzBkFJI

Still think these are 'other suns', or 'out of focus photos'?

Because you're stupid enough to not bring an argument and instead piggy back off a video

>implying you could see curvature at a flyable altitude on a globe earth
Tricks are for kids

b-but.. we've been to space..
That is a looooooot of professional lying.

Am intrigued by it, cause conceptually the idea of more land or an infinite plane sounds cool.

Question though, why do so many flatters believe that different things lie beyond the Arctic wall? I.e more continents, infinite plane, literally just the edge is right fakin there and you fall off?

Spotted the the euronigger who subscribes to arbitrary concepts

The official explanation doesn't make sense. Light hitting the atmosphere should be traveling in a convex shape, but it does the complete opposite. So to explain this they say the light is bouncing off particles such as water. Well if that were true, then why do crepuscular rays always look the same? For light to be bouncing off random particles in the air it sure does take a consistent direction. The sun is not 92 million miles away, they are lying.

No faggot, the earth is round. There's photos, videos, logical arguments, and other forms of evidence that suggest the earth is round. Meanwhile you gaydos have not a shred of proof of argument except "you're brainwashed." Then break the brainwashing and convince me.

If we take admiral byrd at his word (heh), it goes 20,000ft. icewall, outer ocean and other landmasses, firmament.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xwh0ty6gVXk

this guy doesn´t know concave earth

kek

Spotted the Murinigger who believes that if we go too far off the earth we fall off just how ridiculous do you fags sound?

"If you go too far you'll fall into space!" Are you that dim? If gravity isn't real knock over a pencil on a desk that's proof enough mega fag

I love these videos because the shills will say that if telescopes can barely see them, then what makes you think your camera can?

But what they will never address is the fact that every. single. one. looks different. Different pulsations, colors, shapes, speeds. They almost look organic.

if the earth isnt flat then how can we walk on the ground its smooth wouldnt the world on the otherside be tilted and upside down like australia it would be tilted upside down but noooo gravity is to explain yes a book falling off a table explains why austrailia isnt upside down

Lmao, the countless videos speak for themself.
Grab a telescope if you're skeptical, or keep swallowing that freemason media if you're not

JET FUEL CANT TRAVEL AT A CURVED ANGE FAGETS (or melt steel beems)

THE WORLD IS FLAT JEWS ARE HIDING IT FROM US YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

It's all jokes here but my friends mother-in-law 100% fully believes in the flat earth theory and it "brings here closer to god". She's literally that stupid. It's very sad.

Collective delusion is for cucked daddyless leftists. So nope.

Is that real? That is a cool costume indeed

Damn, this has to be troll. No one can possibly be this fucking stupid.

Ausrali is a content you faggots look it up and fite me

What it does is make intentional creation unquestionable, the last thing you want your subjects to remember is that they are a microcosm of the creator, what else is consciousness?
>random chemical evolution explains everything duh

>implying "random chemical evolution" isn't the way creators have chosen to create everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCbdneAe2gk