Is Erdogan playing 4D chess?

Is Erdogan playing 4D chess?

Who is he going to ally now that the West is turning against him, and his relationship with Russia isn't good?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

North Korea, or Iran

ISIS

Turey suport isis

So does the US in Syria

Why do Turks love Sultan Erdogan so much?

Same reason Russians love Putin: some populations just crave despotism and want to be lorded over by a powerful father figure.

>4D chess
reminds me of pic related

cattle always needs a shepherd

It seems that everyone supports ISIS nowadays.

Except Saudi Arabia and the Sunni billionaires, of course.

Indeed. And innocent little Qatar and Bahrain would NEVER ever ever gib monies to Salafist militants ;)

Speaking from experience?

Other Islamic shitholes

Why would they though?

ISIS threatens their Monarchies. A Caliphate and a Monarchy can't co-exist.

Although it could be plausible that the royal family members, who have no chance of ever attaining any power within the family, could sympathize with ISIS

>Although it could be plausible that the royal family members, who have no chance of ever attaining any power within the family, could sympathize with ISIS
oh wow, Sup Forums has just discovered that countries aren't monolythic entities with a single mind but many different power-hungry factions locked into some borders
thank Lord Jesus

turley supors isis

He has delusions of joining up with the rest of "muslim world" because he hasn't realised they all hate and laugh about him.

Saudi Arabia and America are on the same side

Russia, Turkey's relationship with Russia has always been like that.

Turkish guy I met said a lot of their rural goat farmers have delusions of reforming the ottoman empire.

The Saudis promote extremist Islamism abroad because it funnels extraneous and pissed off males into foreign jihad, thus mitigating the threat of domestic unrest against their authoritarian regime.

Why are you sperging at me when I'm politely correcting a clearly backwards statement?

Read this:
independent.co.uk/voices/hillary-clinton-wikileaks-email-isis-saudi-arabia-qatar-us-allies-funding-barack-obama-knew-all-a7362071.html

Turkey is in our top 5 greatest allies list.

Yes, the side of Zio-Wahhabism

Why is so much of the Turkish diaspora pro-Erdogan?

Because they are retarded. The turkish diaspora are literally the worst scum of turkey. They are such utter filth even the other roaches don't want them back.

None.

Turkey stronk

Makes sense. Hope they all get themselves killed fighting with afghans over kebabs in our impoverished muslim ghetto suburbs.

Erdogan will restore the Ottoman (Roman) Empire.

>The power of American education