I went on a date with this girl and half way through she started flirting with another guy and started ignoring me...

I went on a date with this girl and half way through she started flirting with another guy and started ignoring me. She even held hands with him and didn't care that I was watching. Why are girls like her such bitches?

Post her info so people on here can do your bidding, rent boi.

There must have been a reason why she began to do what she did.

What did you do to piss her off you stupid moron?

Women have all the options in the world now. 2/10 have access to 9/10 mem and they still have the power in relationships due to having more options.

>half way through
you mean at the end right?
the date was over when that started
please tell me you didnt stick round and put up with that

O.P go kys. i would have went to the "bathroom" and never came back. fuck this kind of shit.

Because you touch yourself at night.

What do you mean by bidding

It was while we we were eating

Shitskin

We are in the age of the 49ers.

No, not the awesome Football Team.

4's that think they are 9's. Thirsty beta males that give them all the attention they desire. There is no downside for them to act like horrible people because all these white knight cucks will flock to defend them.

So unless you find that rare female that was raised properly by her father you are going to be disappointed.

hahah she didn't like you. You must be a huge creep.

Post her FB

You beta why didn't you leave or say something

Why aren't you losers dating a dog yet?

Im LMAOing @ all your lives, normie scum. Enjoy your cheating alimony hungry whore women fagets

I did say what are you doing but she ignored me

Order another expensive thing on the menu. Got to the bathroom and ditch her with the bill.

God damn, summer just started! It's only gonna get worse.

>We are in the age of the 49ers.

>No, not the awesome Football Team

>4's that think they are 9's

My sides lmao!

If you think that picture is sexy, it might be a good thing that you aren't contributing to the gene pool.

WTFFFFF?!?! that is an open invitation to order desert. go to the bathroom and leave her there. Are you that fucking Beta O.P? God damn bro i want to fucking slap you. Ok look shit is bad. She will most likely tell her pissy friends about this. Obviously she thinks she has you in the palm of her hand which tbh it seems like she does bc your still thinking about it. So what you do is, act like an asshole. Reply to her slowly, be enigmatic shit like that and if she loses interest good you just dodged a bullet. If she doesn't and still wants to kick it then don't act like a BITCH! You have to make her want you not the other way around.

Why are guys like op such bitches is the bigger question

With the kind of cuck you are your genes won't pass either.

Good luck in life friends. You're gonna need it with the approaching 80% divorce rate among ages 30 and younger.

Have fun paying child support for cheated kids with other men that aren't even yours.

If this is even true, I would have said something / called her shit out, and left her there. Get up, pay my part of the bill and leave the cunt to fend for herself. Fuck that, I'm no 10, but I have enough alpha to not bother with bullshit like that. Grow a set, faggot. Bitches can see your lack of testicular fortitude a mile away.