couldn't put Drumpty together again

Drumpity broke his promise on wars
The lion of Syria cut off his balls
Putin and Xinping laughed at his dick
Bill Mitchell settled on his asshole to lick

Drumpity's presidency turned to shite
America's now less than 50% white
Niggers and spics, the kikes at the top
Didn't we vote for the bullshit to stop?

Drumpf he tried washing his shame out with water
All while a jew was fucking his daughter
And making the choices on every adventure
And you thought I suffered from dementia?

Oh little trumplets, look at you now
You were all duped and we all know how
Your IQs so low, we should just pull the cord
When will you realize, Sup Forums isn't your board?

Burgerland's passing now into the grave
The world will not miss you, the gay things you gave
Pretty soon you will look like Brazil
And that little trumptards, is the true redpill

It's now getting late, so I bid you adieu
Hilldog's the name, with my guitar too
And as you are niggerfied, one thing you'll see
You're already wishing you voted for me

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/12/van-jones-clinton-campaign-took-1-billion-and-set-/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Top kek

Cuck faggot, cry more liberal tears.

2 scoops, 2 terms. America will be a fucking goddamn UTOPIA by then.

Hey how's your mom and sister dealing with being raped by Muslims? Not happening to the girlfriend/wife or daughter yet?

Fuck off you Hillary shill, I wish Trump was trying to sell America to Russia because then Putin would have your faggot traitor ass killed.

Heil Hitler. Heil Trump.

Op here this is not my original content
Saw this thread here:I just thought u fuckers would like it...so here it is
Have fun faggotfuckers

You're still a faggot ass traitor.

They're having a great time not having to deal with being raped because Muslims aren't monsters like drudge or Breitbart have led you to believe.

How does it feel having a cunt that will screw you over to give tax cuts to the wealthy?

London called, they wanna tell you otherwise because every other day, Muslims are out there killing Brits left and fucking right and literally nothing happens, have you heard of mass amounts of bodies being found by London metro police and covered up? All of 'em having been looked like something outta the Quran.

Don't worry Libcuck, you get a shot again in 2024. In the meantime the Dems are gonna sit out of 2020 and watch as every policy they've ever approved will be rolled back.

Liberalism is on it's death bed and dying a slow painful death that it deserves, centrism next.

Even as someone who doesnt live in the U.S i can still see he already did alot of good.

Yeah, but the climatists and poor still think they matter.

Just saying, if he runs in the next election...he'll wipe the floor with Trump in terms of charisma and class.

Leftists sure are salty over pouring $1 billion into Hillary's campaign & still losing.

and dank memes. Which is all you faggots really care about

Yeah we can meme our way to Trump beating a filthy nigger the same way he put Hillary away. Besides user forgot we have had a black president and he did so much damage that no one who isn't white will ever hold POTUS office again.

Vain thread

You mean letting people keep the money they earn? How terrible! Also, Europe wants a word with you about Muslims.

Except that:
a) "muh salty liberals" didn't spend a dime on Hillary
and
b) nobody really wanted her to win anyway, we mostly wanted the Bern (but you cucks still couldn't get more votes than the least popular Democrat in living memory, despite having a poor-man's Reagan to rally around).

Also I should add to my point that Hillary's defeat was so devastating there'll never be another woman trusted enough to even BE a candidate, I love how SJWs basically fucked their women and pee oh see outta the presidential office.

ITT: liberals try to hide their tears behind shitty jokes

Bernie would've lost too.

If illegals and dead people didn't vote, Trump would have won the popular vote too. Cuck
And how is Bernie any different with his wealth, power, and 3 homes? Cuck

Yep, can't wait to see what Trump does next, maybe they'll all an hero, imagine how awesome that'll be.

"According to 2016 Federal Election Board financial filings, the vast majority of the $1 billion spent on Clinton's failed Presidential bid originated from traditionally left leaning celebrities, business moguls, and what some consider hard left political action pacs..."
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/12/van-jones-clinton-campaign-took-1-billion-and-set-/

Either you're a political novice, or haven't the slightest fucking clue about campaign finance filings.

>Checks Federal Elections Board financial filings
>Re-reads your post

Listen faggot, you want civil war just say it. Liberals will be extinct in America when that happens.