Is buying gold a good idea?

Is buying gold a good idea?

If you intend to sell it some day, yes.

You can buy gold, but you can't own gold.
>The more you know

not really.

what a faggot

Yeah for a fucking idiot it is. Our currency will either hold it's value or all hell breaks loose and things like water, bullets and fuel become the new gold. There won't be an invetween. Why do people think it's a good idea to have gold in place of bills? If dollars actually become worthless, at that point, so will bricks of gold. At that point things will be so fucked up it will be entirely barter based. Goods and services.

Are you fucking retarded? Buying gold is essentially leasing it, look it up dick tard.

go back to le-ddit, fucking cuck

See

the >the more you know
phrase was the faggotry, and defending faggots makes you one

No, most of the time its fake and you get ripped off, they just have a thin layer of gold and then the rest is some cheap metal that isn't magnetic

I couldn't tell you how gold is even valuable at all. It's rarity? What? It's metal for fuck sake. I don't even fully understand currency in general. bartering is the only form of exchange that truly makes any sense.

Did you know there are currencies that are not us dollars?

the less you buy the more you'll get ripped of and it doesn't generate an income like dividends on shares would

if you don't find anything else to put your money AND expect money devaluation in the future there might be some valid reason to put some money into lumps of metal

potentially you might find a benefit in the posession of gold compared to money on a bank account... in hiding wealth...
>but it's the future. find a better way!

faggot

You should buy gold, jerk off to it while recording, and then sell the video for another piece of gold, fuck yea

According to my doomsday prepper ex father in law, it's all about silver.

Dollars in general. Currency overall. Sorry faggot. Shit outside the us doesn't register as real to me since It technically isn't.

y' ain't buyin' no egg with an ounce o'gold, boy.

Thank Geral Ford for making it legal to buy and own gold again

without currency you would have to barter two very specific things

now you just sell one shit and buy another shit