Hey Sup Forums, I'm having a bit of a crisis here. Everyone I see looks vacant. I look into their eyes and see no value...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm having a bit of a crisis here. Everyone I see looks vacant. I look into their eyes and see no value. All I can think about is that they're just a mixture of chemicals reacting and nothing more. The more I think about it the more I see it, and the worse it gets. What do I do? Is it depression?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KP86YocGJ3o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Careful OP. Those edges are sharp.

You ever though about taking up ironing as a hobby? Could help you smoothen all that edge you got going on.

There's no going back now. I must do something right? Maybe convert to paganism or some spiritual shit? Do I just need some LSD?

Prolly the fluoride in the water. Has been like you describe for quite a while now. You are not the first to notice.

Do you think the fluoride has affected me too?

do a google search for fluoride in the water and go down the rabbit hole, then decide for yourself, user.

Cooooooolllllllll LMAO

>Is it depression?

no. you just think you're smarter and better than everybody else. you think you're some kind of enlightened god among mere mortals and you just pity everyone around you because they just can't see what you see.
you need to work on your humility a bit. do some volunteer work. spend some time around the less fortunate. stop smelling your own farts.

Thanks. This is the kind of genuine answer I was looking for. I appreciate it.

So much edge! You aren't as great as you think you are and if you continue like this you will always be disappointed in everything you do.

Well honestly, that's the truth. You essentially have to lie to yourself that any of this matters at all, perpetually. The vast majority of people have no problem doing this. You need to find something to believe in if it's too much for you to know the truth. You have to live a lie, like most people, or you'll never be at peace.

Thanks user, I had never looked at it that way.

>fluoride in the water
man some of you people will believe everything you read.

Accept that humans as matter-in-motion is a base fact truth. The value and dignity of human beings is an idea that humans developed and it derives its validity from humans choosing to live a certain way.

In other words, humans only have value because other humans live as though they have value.

Once you realize that, you can stop looking into people's eyes to find their worth and instead you can create their worth (or their worthlessness) by how you treat them on a daily basis.

Most people just function. It's normal, find the few that care about how and why they function.

Oh yeah I recognize that look, that's the look people get when someone incredibly boring is expanding on some exceedingly boring pet subject of theirs.

take a listen to this, and tell me there's no value to it

youtube.com/watch?v=KP86YocGJ3o

I love Virginia Madsen

>no. you just think you're smarter and better than everybody else. you think you're some kind of enlightened god among mere mortals and you just pity everyone around you because they just can't see what you see.
>you need to work on your humility a bit. do some volunteer work. spend some time around the less fortunate. stop smelling your own farts.
This.

Youre a bunch of gay chemicals fag

Solipsism

Disassociation

Also depersonalization

I'm with you user.

Explain??

it's true?
Watches at $ 0?

This is how i feel when i look in a mirror

lmao

you could have mild depersonalisation disorder?

That's how I've felt when I look in the mirror all of my life.
I've never recognized myself when looking in the mirror.

you have reality disorder, you see things for what they are. praise it.

OPs girl is Virginia Madsen

Seems obvious to me

Go talk to a therapist. Life isn't that bad don't succumb to that mentality. If you hate where you are then leave, go travel. Do a lot of drugs. Yeah we're just chemicals and atoms all jumbled up together but that's like looking at a car as just a combination of different shapes of metal. Like honestly when I think about people the way you do I get amazed that that's all life is. It really is just your mentality.

Lean into it. Go further, look deeper into their eyes, underneath what you perceive as emptiness is a actually a self-defense mechanism hiding a whirlwind of logical and emotional activity.

People are endlessly complex mathematical equations, believing you can understand them physically or psychologically by simply catching a glimpse is not a heightened sense of understanding, it's blatant ignorance.

Learn more, read more, take this sense of meaninglessness, and your own pathetically limited understanding of what it means, to the outer fucking limits of human conception, then, MAYBE, you can begin to approach some type of profound truth.

I am OP - but why?