If your girlfriend is on the pill do you cum inside her?

If your girlfriend is on the pill do you cum inside her?

Even if she's not. Her probs.

every time. She likes it in her rather than on her

I don't have a girl to cum in.

My girlfriend isn't on the pill and I still creampie every godamn time.

That's the pill use.

If its a weekend of fucking ahead i only fill her up on a sunday. Else it would be a stinky pussy since friday

I've never asked a woman if she was on the pill before cumming right in her pussy. Risky af tbh but yolo. Also thank god for abortions.

Im a virgin and i didn't it's safe to cum in a girl when she's on the pill coooooooooolllllll

Cumming inside is love

She likes the intimacy of it I guess, so yea

my gf consists of five fingers and yes, I do this all the time

Or you know, the nasty bitch can go take a shower. Who the fuck doesnt shower all weekend?

>I've never had sex with a woman

It's a thousand times safer when the girl is not of the pill, dude. do you have any idea how dangerous birth control is to unborn fetuses? Not safe at all. Fuck BC.

i only fuck her in the ass and occationally kick her down the stairs just in case. Allways works

When she was on the pill yup
Implant yup
Iud yup
As long as I don't have to worry about a kid I'm not wrapping shit.

Don't date whores and you don't have to worry about your dick falling off

If some nigger creampied your gf three times on Thursday, on Friday when you went down on her you'd have no idea, you fucking summerfag virgin.

Wut
Nihha daz sum nasti puss

In all reality birth control is not good for women.

Wow life is crazy lol

i can cum inside your girl even if she's not on the pill...

Every. Goddamn. Time.

Yeah, I know. I was being serious, but say it jokingly since it's Sup Forums. My gf doesn't use BC. I cum inside her at every opportunity. Everyone is different, and I'm no manslut. If I'm with a girl, I like her enough to share my blood with her, so getting her pregnant isn't some nightmare scenario for me, but a blessing.

Do girls like it?

yeah better punch in her stomach if she gets pregnant

No. you get up and go and stand outside when you cum.

Only when I just can't stop fucking till the very end. Letting her swallow otherwise

I cum inside her everytime, she's on the pill.

Every time, been doing it for 2 years not with no issues

Thats really cool man!
Also fagg....

yes, regularly for the last 4 years

Depends on the girl. I'm polyamorous and have a few partners. I only cum in girls who are on a form of birth control that does not require any work on their end to remember (or intentionally not use). So IUDs, hormone implants, and the like are the only forms of birth control that I trust 100%. Also, before cumming inside of someone or just not using a barrier form of birth control (condoms) I always ask my other partners and confirm the STI-free status of the new person. Not worth getting everyone (my partners) sick or getting a random person pregnant just to have sex with some random cunt.

In my opinion I would never cum in a girl whom I,
1: don't trust, or
2: whom I wouldn't mind getting pregnant because we can deal with the ramifications and make the appropriate decisions about the pregnancy.

>pic related one of my girls dripping cum
>inb4 liar -- I literally don't care and owe you fucking nothing

I cum in myself I don't want to waste my seed on a disgusting woman

I cream pie my wife when she ask, but honestly I don't feel I get a good nut doing so. I rather jerk myself off on her back or outside the pussy.

Unless they didnt atleast shower and clean that pussy up. Shit will smell a little different. If i cream my wife at night and fuck her in the morning before she showers it def has a little different scent just because your cum has sat in there...

what is your phone's battery level at

Yes, gf is on implant. Bust in her Everytime

ofc she takes shower. However she doesnt shower inside her pussy since its not good for the flora and stuff...

Yes man

I tend to agree with this.

Mine wears a patch, came in her yesterday.

No idea it's charging on top of my PS4, why?

My girlfriend loves it, I think she just worships my cum though

I'm busy at work right now but if y'all want more pics, I can def dump some

I cum inside her and shes NOT on the pill.

Been doing it for 3 years and still no pregnancy.

Well no shit. That's still fucking filthy. Tell her to go to the bathroom and wash that shit up. She's asking for some funky stuff to happen down there.

You're too good to be true

Not only will I, but I'm indifferent towards sex unless I know I can cum in a vagina.

Call it a fetish or psychological but that's just how I am. I am very selective about my partners for this reason and have passed on extremely attractive women who consider condoms a non-negotiable.

My gf loves it but hates the ckeanuo

they do. Imagine, if a species of animals didnt like the idea if ejaculating. How long would they survive?

Your wife must have a wind tunnel for a vagina

gf is on the pill and makes me use a condom

thats when you poke holes in the condom.

sure, cumming inside is the best

all the time :D

unless u want a kid, its a bad idea...

Dude you're sterile.

if you had actually fucked a girl before you'd know the cum comes out

This. But spelt correctly.

I don't know how google understood that as cleanup, but I think it's proof that computers have begun to move past the intelligence of humans

Shiet.. I've paid to put girlfriends on the pill/shor so that I could.
Nothing feels better.

Dude you're sterile.

One of us may be, IDK.

Hope not.

Because I use Google board on my phone and it had already autosuggestion my typo to clean up
Was just too lazy to change

It'd not past
It's just predictive

How do you fucking hope not

If not you would have a fucking kid you asshat

Dude you bought into grade school health class bullshit. The pill is 100% with correct usage.

"But my friend got pregnant-"
Your friend is full of shit and was skipping pills.

"But the package insert says-"
They're giving you figures for a population study that could include thousands of people, at least a few of which are full of shit and skipping pills.

Condoms suck.
They've always sucked.
They always will suck.

my gf is on birth control, the pill, but wont let me cum inside her or even fuck without a condom. given we're in college still and couldn't really support a kid, how can i make her change her mind?

my girl is not on the pill and i gas her up unleaded like a MAC truck!

>Gf not on pill
>Cum inside not pregnant
>Must be sterile
>y u believe (((them))) the pill works
Nigga u said no pill was used so stop lying

any tips on how to convince her to let me go bare?

You can't
She doesn't trust you enough to be vulnerable to you

>They're giving you figures for a population study that could include thousands of people, at least a few of which are full of shit and skipping pills.
No. Contraceptive pills have chemical, in case u dont fuckin know, which may not react well with the chemicals in her body, due to different concentrations or any other deviations caused by genetic make-up, or environmental influence. Large test groups discover those problems and inform u its possible u might be the 1, who it wont work for.
Vaccines r not 100% success rate either.

make her take the pills. Or make her take the after pill.

been in this relationship for 4 years, the idea of her being pregnant makes me queasy because i know that would be a real problem for us, but im at the point where cumming in her is almost a fetish of mine because i want it so bad

Same for me. If I can't cum in her, it's about as satisfying as masturbating

Yes

i want to trust that the pills are reliable enough but i dont want a kid

It can stay for a while depending on amount and depth of ejaculation. It doesn't all fall out in an instant.

all the time

> 1. Clean std test
> 2. Cover the cost for her
I suggest a Depo shot, or I.U.D.

Worked for me several times.. Just a pain in thr ass.
Need to decide if her pussy is worth the trouble.
Personally.. If I can't fuck her raw and bust inside, I'm out.

yes if it's anal, no if vaginal. I have neither time nor inclination to take care of a child.

>It can stay for a while depending on amount and depth of ejaculation. It doesn't all fall out in an instant.
Confirmed virgin.

No medicine is 100%

THEN MAKE HER TAKE THE AFTER PILL.
Pills r effective. If shes not having adverse reactions to them, itll be fine, but u have to make sure she takes them. Also she might actually be cheating on u and getting stds and u getting an std from her wouldve blown it

My GF was the same way until she switched to the arm implant (nexplanon). She still wanted to use a condom but one day we were skinny dipping at the river and we both got horny, nobody around, but we had no condoms with us. I just went for it anyway and she didn't stop me. Haven't used a condom since, and most the time I cum inside.

Are you an idiot? Go back to jacking off to ponies, summerfag.

Actually, he's right. Looks like youre the virgin here

Is the sex so shitty?

thats a good idea, i'll really have to work on it. i plan on staying with her but we're in a situation where if she got pregnant, it'd difficult but doable to keep it and i'm not sure she'd get an abortion because we plan on having kids in like 3 years anyway, so its tough

sure

>being this scientifically illiterate

that sounds good, seems like once you go for it the first time, might as well keep doing it, maybe i just have to wear her down or be in a situation where we dont have a condom

this. only responsible for 1 abortion, too

she barely even talks to anyone other than me and a few other close friends so im pretty confident she's not cheating. maybe ill buy her the plan b pill and show her the facts

I'm an other user, and I would say exactly EXACTLY the same as the previous one, word by word.

Also I think of vasectomy, because I already have a child and don't want more.

Here some of my girls creampie.

cum inside the cute stupid bitch every time

My GF is not on the pill, but she wants me to cum in her ass so it's OK.