Why aren't you watching the best show currently on Adult Swim?

Why aren't you watching the best show currently on Adult Swim?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc
youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8
youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0
youtube.com/watch?v=WoMdcJusBm0
youtube.com/watch?v=EjSNyrjhOl0
everydayfeminism.com/2015/03/dictionary-definition-racism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

squidbillies is literally better than this show. it's just not funny

Maybe if you weren't so annoying with your shilling people would give it a fair try.

Because I saw the leak earlier this week ;)

Hello Andrecucks

>Sup Forums complains all the time about shills
>they can't stop shilling their unfunny crap

True pottery

Which Sam video is it where there's a blurb of Sam's voice saying "If my mom knew the real me she'd fucking hate me" or something like that. It's one of his main like, introspective/existential vids.

I don't support racists. Go shill this trash on your containment board, Sup Forums

I cant remember EVER seeing any adult swim marketing that was this desperate .Seriously....think of ANY adult swim show that was this pathetic

S H I L L
H
I
L
L

dude that sounds sicc

my mom never lets me do ne thing

is he really dat based?

The eps haven't been racist so far

They call out shitty behavior of various groups of people, but it's focused on every race.

The term racist is going to lose all meaning soon. Which is sad.

>thinking it's adult swim
>not poltards
their devotion to this unfunny trash encapsulates their existence

Yeah it's less about teenage rebellion and more your sick fetishes and posting habits on Chinese imageboards you simple minded faggot. Fuck off.

But I am. I am watching it via YouTube in Australia. If he releases a BluRay of the season I will buy it to support MDE. Really enjoy most of the skits, especially the character bits, and the music as well. Great show.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtzNEE2Esbc

youtube.com/watch?v=cS0jTbzd8Q8

youtube.com/watch?v=UHHJMrP2YG0

u bein real or u troxxing?

i jus wanna fine sumin nu 2 watch

desu, i didn't give MDE (the YT videos or the show) a try till i began to see all this daily shilling.

Some of it is funny, but most isn't, just like any other comedy show.

Shilling works I guess.

Hyde himself is either a racist, alt-right bigot or an ironic hipster pretending to be one, doesn't really matter considering the impact is the same regardless of intent, and at least one episode has featured literal blackface.

>people not realizing world peace wasn't the first time he wore blackface on tv
youtube.com/watch?v=WoMdcJusBm0

dude that sounds so edgy!

is the literal blackface, like, literally literal?

>black face

That's not racist

He's just dressed as a black dude

It's like complaining Hoffman played an autistic dude even though he himself isn't

He may be racist in real life (I have no idea; I've only seen the eps), but that doesn't mean the eps are.

Btw, I get a South Park feeling from the eps.

It seems like a dystopian satire where shitty SJWhore behavior (which can be left and right) is reality

Are mods banning MDE threads

LITERALLY HITLER!!!!

in the end it wasn't a race war that erupted, but an entertainment war

buzzfeed v. sam hyde

Am I being trolled or do you genuinely not understand that a white man "dressing up" as a black man is inherently racist? Race isn't a costume for people like Hyde to put on and take off at will.

i think its the one called 'mom buys me treats'

Mods deleting world peace threads?

the triggering is real

wasn't racist when the wayans bros did the reverse nor do I feel offended by that

Someone link me angry boss skit episode 2

Why not?

>Complaining about based Sam
>Muh blackface

Lol, stop whining you prissy little negro.

The episodes are only 10 minutes long each guys. It is worth checking out. Sam is a 4channer and regardless of your political views, the skits (the teacher and stressed out manager scenes are amazing) and the music (cramped skunkman does a lot of the tracks, you can check him out on bandcamp) are on point and some of the best television airing right now. It is so refreshing to see something new for a change that doesn't cater to the lowest common denominator.

what the fuck

can't we discuss a tv show here anymore jesus christ

Go to sleep Sam

why not?

why is a movie like whit chicks ok?

Wasn't White Chicks exactly that but about white people?

Race, disability, hair color, and all other things we can't choose, are the same thing

Racism means you think a race is inferior in some way

Dressing up as someone of a different race doesn't mean you think they're inferior as a whole

blueboard modMAD

>being a neofag ironically

It's not racist at all you complete and utter spastic. People like you are what's wrong with the world now. Instead of just shrugging off something you don't like or find funny (like a normal person would) you feel the need to scream 'racist' or 'bigot' until someone pays attention to you.

What's the matter, did mummy and daddy not give you enough hugs growing up? Is that why you're an attention whore on a Taiwanese haberdashery chatroom?

No. NO. You don't get it, do you? You don't fucking GET IT. We are here to stay. STAY. Oh you'd better get fucking used to it, son, because there are so many goddamn fucking things wrong with the world, not the least of which is your fucking ENTERTAINMENT.

We will point that out for you. Let me say that again so you understand.

WE.

WILL.

POINT.

THAT.

OUT.

FOR.

YOU.

We will point everything wrong out for you so you can finally get through your thick fucking head some of the things that are wrong with this world. Starting with you. YOU.

It's like Sup Forums and Tim and Eric had some cancerous retarded lovechild.

Ive been red pilled by this show, theres no turning back. I was turned into a pussy faggot by NBC comedies. I thought right wingers were evil. I wanna go back to my old life where I was blind to all the welfare scamming scum that surrounds me.

hahahah its the 7 year old joke where u replace "poetry" with "pottery" hahahah oh man XD

sorry about Bernie :(

Are you gonna go to his beach house?

You were invited rigiht??????

Sounds funny, why are you such a bitch?

y'know, if bernie had won, we'd all have beach houses...

that's why I'm #dumpingTrump

BERNIE'S BEACH HOUSE PARTYYYYY

BERNIE'S BEACN HOUSE PARTAYYYYYY

VOTE FO HILLARY

VOTE FO HILLARY

SHE STOLE THE ELECTION FROM ME

VOTE FO HILLARY!

I take back what I said. It's not Sup Forums, it's /r9k/

FEEL THE BERN

FUCK RICH WHITE PEOPLE!!!!

>Tim and Eric had some cancerous retarded lovechild.
sounds Heidecker in 2016

>there are retards who actually think Sam is a racist
>there are retards who've been fucked in ass so hard by Sup Forums that they're shitting on Sam out of spite
>there are retards that think Sam has anything to do with Sup Forums
>there are fucking retards who actually believe the "alt-right" meme

If the mods are deleting MDE threads because they think it has anything to do with Sup Forums the are fucking dumb assess who need to be removed. Mods should be required to browse every board on Sup Forums even if they aren't moderating it to understand what is going on and what a certain thing means. Anyone who calls Sam Hyde a racist or links his show with Sup Forums is a complete fucking dumbass and doesn't understand a thing that Sam does. They probably have never seen Sam's work and just dislike him out of spite because Sup Forums talks about him all the time.

Fuck you and your Sup Forums boogeyman. Try browsing Sup Forums once and while if you get tired of being shit on by them all the time. At least try not to come of ass butthurt liberal faggots. Reddit really does browse this board the most doesn't it?

These 11 min shows are TOO SHORT. I need a MDE podcast or something.

im getting all pozzed up over this episode

Let me guess...You think white people can experience racism, right? They're two different things. Hyde is punching down, his "comedy" targets minorities with less power than him and uses them as a punchline. The Wayans Brothers were punching up, targeting the powerful not the powerless.

Literally, figuratively and unironically kill yourself.

You're trolling, no one is this dumb

I guess me as a white male with 30 bucks in his bank account is more privileged than will smiths son?

>The Wayans Brothers were punching up, targeting the powerful not the powerless
I know this post is bait but regardless, the Wayans bros are much richer and more powerful than I am, so I'm not sure where that logic is coming from.

looks like this board is gonna become Sup Forums when alternative righto media coverage starts getting too heavy

Racism is far more complex than "I think black people are inferior to white people."

Racism, bigotry, and xenophobia do far more harm to the world than people calling you out for espousing those things.

Yes, they can, you moron.

Got to Africa and live amongst a black community. You'll experience it.

You're saying here, though, that blacks are "lower on the totem pole", which is actually racist.

I think the needledrop nailed it with his interview with Sam, he said that Sam is the kid at school who pulls the fire alarm. He just like to push buttons. He wants to make you angry.

Went overboard with this bait and fucked it up. Shit troll.

me too. i could listen to sam talk for hours.

And I'm going to point out your racism and bigotry. Isn't free speech great?

>Racism, bigotry, and xenophobia do far more harm to the world than people calling you out for espousing those things.

but it still does less harm than brown people

I don't know

There's a lot of people that pull out their pet definitions of racism, such as prejudice + power = racism

That's a common thing people use when they're losing an argument about racism (as the definition is set in stone)

you're on the wrong website if youre trying to convince people racism is bad

I don't know, the world was a pretty damn good place when everyone was racist as fuck. Look at south Africa... It was a great country, then they gave the black equality and it's turned into a fucking shithole. Blacks need to be kept in check as they're incapable of functioning in a modern world.

What does harm to the world is high and mighty cunts like you.

It is, actually!

Its a different kind of comedy. One that is even unfamilar on AS. Thats what makes it so cool, its new ideas. Its indicative of the way 20 some year old guys actually joke around imo. Hell my super liberal friends make jew, black, and gay jokes all the time. Its not like anyone actually means it. MDE is pretty accurate in how chilling and dicking around humor works. Its unique for a tv show but props to AS for spicing it up along with steve brule and eric andre and tim and eric. Old family guys get old. Beats all the other shit on tv.

Sounds like some shillary tourist here on a visit after reading about all this 'alt-right' shit.

If we ignore it maybe it'll retreat back to its pit?

youtube.com/watch?v=EjSNyrjhOl0

Yeah MDE has been going for like 10 years or more and I'm fairly sure it spread here from /lit/

On a personal level, no. But on a broader society level, yes you are.

It's not about you as an individual. It's about the unearned white male privilege society affords you and the undue hardships it places on other races as a result.

Please take a sociology course or at least research these topics for 10 minutes on Wikipedia.

>doesn't really matter considering the impact is the same regardless of intent
>intent doent matter

WEW it doesnt?

So this means I could be straight up murdering people right now, but get off with involuntary manslaughter because my intent doesnt matter?

Read up the definition of racism

It's exactly that

Thinking one race holds characteristics that are inferior to another

Your liberal arts definition isn't official

>Please take a sociology course
lol user you've already outed this joke but it's still making me laugh

I have taken one and it was some of the dumbest shit I have ever heard in my life

We're not talking about Africa.

>Let me guess...You think white people can experience racism, right?

I dunno cracka white boi? Why don't you walk down a black neighbourhood and see for yourself?

Where to watch the new episode?

F U C K Y O U R A C I S T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many races hold different characteristics that are different than other races. Are facts racist?

(((You)))

This is actual racism.

people getting buttblasted when Sup Forums shits on this guy is literally the same as sjws getting mad at people complaining about the fem ghostbusters desu

I'm a racist. Well done.

>2488
you had one job user

America first app. Create an account, on bottom of take action page, confirm invitation. Sam Hyde-GAQK2

>Shilling this hard

baka desu Sam you worthless fuck end your life

I'm a white guy who wasnt allowed into a black bar

Does this count as discrimination?

would you rather be called racist, or be killed for being white with a job (like the Boers)?

I'm actually not sure if people like this are joking, this is what they actually teach in intersectionality, in social science courses at universities.

They believe that one person's life is actually worth more than another's because of some 'privilege matrix' they make up for themselves. Which is extremely fucking ironic, because it's basically the same as racism, but just uses even more arbitrarily defined things to define who is 'better' or 'worse'.

More proof for why there needs to be a massive re balance of political representation in academics. It's become such a circlejerk of the same opinions that they actually think ideas like this are reasonable.

i miss the vertical videos

Sounds like commie talk to me. You fucking red menace!

>you

gee bill, how come your mom let your comic contain TWO silly people???

But where is the new episode

My life and my childrens life is worth more to me than others. I value my countrymen and their lives over foreigners.

The dictionary definition is alright if you just want an extremely broad definition that doesn't tell you anything about how real world racism works.

Educate yourself.

everydayfeminism.com/2015/03/dictionary-definition-racism/