Giant house spider somewhere in my house and I have lost it. Has anyone got tips on finding it???...

Giant house spider somewhere in my house and I have lost it. Has anyone got tips on finding it???? I don't want it to crawl in my mouth at night

Release a bigger spider to hunt it down

Leave it alone, they're good to have around. They catch and eat annoying other little fucker.

The only answer

Also release a female spider, while the two other spiders are fighting each other, squash them all.

get some napalm and burn your house

Pretend you are sleeping with your mouth open. When it comes to nest in your mouth, you catch it.

chances are real good if you see a spider its female. male spiders are all much smaller

Spiders feel safe in cracks or behind furniture

roll

checkd

That's gross man.

I share your fear, why do we have this fear for somehting this small and harmless?

trips on finding it?

I heard things like monkeys and toads eat spiders, so maybe buy a couple of those to get rid of it

I normally don't mind them, but this one dropped off the wall next to me and ran extremely quickly

It's likely not gonna come anywhere near you, there's probably more than that one lurking around anyway.

Just wait till you see it again and trap it under a cup w/ paper and throw it outside.

My theory is that it's an evolutionary fear. So our ancestors avoided getting poisoned or badly bitten by them

Im worried its pregnant and lots of them will start crawling around. I noticed it's abdomen was quite enlarged

just leave it, it'll turn up. No point wasting your time waiting for it. They come out at night time, mostly. Just hang around and when you see it just suck it up with a vacuum or smash it with something.

This

This too

There's an extremely small chance of the spider actually being harmful to you. And beyond that, spiders don't have any actual interest in attacking humans, unless THEY are attacked. As long as you leave it alone, it's not going to do anything to you. It's more afraid of you, than you are of it. And there's a chance it can't even break your skin if it bites you.

pretend you're sleeping bc especially then it will go for your mouth

Rather have one crawl in my mouth than bite my dick

also, pregnant ones don't come out. they stay in the web waiting for food.

You should be honored to have this apex predator in your house. He will take care of countless other bugs for you. Man up and beat your fear bitch.

So this...../Thread.

if u see one of those and ur scared of killing it,spray it with a load of hairspray then smash it.works from decent distance just gotta spray a bit more.theyre not gonna run away quickly,theyll get fucked

I don't mind house spiders but yesterday I had a false widow spider in my living room next to my light switch. Ugly stingers. I used the vacuum cleaner to suck him up and eject him from the window.