/noiseprod/

I see plenty of /prod/ threads and a good amount of /noise/ threads, but the /prod/ is too traditional most of the time and the /noise/ threads are fun, but not enough people in them make their own noise (or if they do, they don't discuss it).
If you make your own, I'm really interested in how and what your ideas are. Post photos of your gear, clyps of your noise, discuss your favorite techniques, anything of the sort. Non-prod posters are welcome, but preferably keep the discussion /prod/-related, yea?

Other urls found in this thread:

errorhominido.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I've been making no-input with a Mackie 12FX. Does anybody know where I can begin learning to make pedals? I can solder and understand electrical components, but not in a musical context.

I'm also trying to figure out which amp to get. I'd prefer tubes, but I'm open.

My two favorite methods for producing 10/10 noise music:

>recording my freezer with my cellphone
>recording the broken coffee machine at work with my cellphone

I'm gonna be putting out splits with Merzbow and Whitehouse in the next few months.

noise "music" is shit
go back to Sup Forums with this garbage

Samefagging shitposts is way more Sup Forums than asking people how and why they make music they love
I make noise because it's really fun, that's all

Did you seriously think that was funny?

You made that post the other day, you most likely listen to safe p4k approved garbage.

Look for the book Handmade electronic music and Make: electronics, that should give you a headstart

>you most likely listen to safe p4k approved garbage.

p4k loves noise doe
you know p4k loves noise too
you wouldn't be listening to it otherwise, faggot

Me and my friend started this noise project 3 years ago. Here's a photo of our set up.

wow incredible

Oh, we also hava a synth from a japanese company named MASF, and a synth from Skychord called Deses Parva. We use very simple pedals, but they do the work. You can listen some of our shit here:

errorhominido.bandcamp.com/

>p4k loves noise doe

If by noise you mean shite like Pharmakon then you're fucking retarded boi. p4k doesn't know jackshit about musique concrete, noise and industrial.

That's exactly the type of thing I was looking for, thank you!

How's that delay pedal?

This.

no u

shit is good my guy

>musique concrete, noise and industrial

nobody aside from avant-teens gives a shit about these genres anymore doe, why would p4k cover it?

Which one? there are three. But if you mean the one that says Digidelay, it's pretty basic. But it gets the job done.

Sorry this was for

Ah ok, thanks
Would you recommend any of your three? I'm trying to pick a model

I would recommend Boss DD6, it has a reverse option that can be fun to work. Look for the company Death by audio and Paradox Effects, they have some cool pedals.

Fantastic, I'll look there
Liking your stuff, too, good shit

Any good vsts or techniques for producing noise in Ableton? For noise I've traditionally used hardware but I want to try other ways.

>a tripfag called TheCommunist also has an interest in noise music

you couldn't be more of a caricature if you tried lmao

>nobody aside from avant-teens gives a shit about these genres anymore doe
You see genres through stereotypes and memes created by the Sup Forums hivemind, good.

why would p4k cover it?
Because those genres are not flavor of the month garbo and actually have a cult following.

Thank you, we have another sound right know, and we just recorded a track of 1 hour, that's going to be on tape. We just decided to stop using bandcamp a while ago.

are you going to answer my question or be a complete ass-gaping faggot?

>Because those genres are not flavor of the month garbo

they are, just not among the p4k audience
they're still big among tumblr avant-teens doe

>be a complete ass-gaping faggot

nah you've got that covered, you embarrassing pile of shit

I'm waiting. Contribute something productive once you're done being Mr. Macho or kill yourself. Or both. I'm content with any.

In any case, I tend to fuck with saturation and delay on samples. I've got some VST synths that I use for a source of sound to add atmosphere but beyond that I don't really run much else. I'd be content if someone who uses samplers could help out as well. Considering that Ableton is just a very elaborate sampler in a sense. Any other Ableton users?

>only tumblr faggots and retarded avant-tweens enjoy industrial and noise

Really makes you think.

>Contribute something productive once you're done being Mr. Macho or kill yourself. Or both. I'm content with any.

what a weak burn lmao
why are you even a tripfag lmao
you don't have what it takes

if you guys could bring more rock/experimental whatever the fuck you're doing to /prod/ i'd appreciate it

i'm tired of the generic trap and electro shit. even when there is guitar based music it's some dad rock shit... i've heard a few post punk songs that were alright but eh

I posted my no-input, but nobody there gave me any real feedback

How much communist noise exists, m8

>these threads are still around
>they're still as shit and as clueless as I remember them being

Some things never change, eh?
You faggots are pitiful.