I'm feeling really disconnected right now

I'm feeling really disconnected right now..

Can we get a depression/life story thread?

>18
>female
>virgin
>no bf/foreveralone
>suffer from severe depression
>mild social anxiety
>college drop out
>got fired from work recently (waitress)
>live in a ghetto
>afraid to go out most times
>was liberal but became racist over time
>play video games to escape reality
>cry myself to sleep every night
>dad left when I was 9
>mom is a drinker
>never had any friends in real life
>feel so alone
>just need someone to talk too..

If anyone wants you can add me on steam, the reason I use steam is because whenever I use skype or snapchat it always leads to sexual shit and I don't like that..sorry :/

steamcommunity.com/id/sleepy82834/

cut yourself you fucking cunt

Heh...your a girl, i dont tlak to many girls BAKA DONT DAY THAT heh will u go out withnme

trips of truth

>doesn't like sex
maybe there's a reason you don't fit in

cut yourself

an hero sloooot

do something

>cry myself to sleep every night
>dad left when I was 9
>mom is a drinker
>never had any friends in real life

damn..

are you me OP?

nobody on this website is going to care about ur feelings and any attempts of contact will all be sexual

You're cute. What vidya do you play?

you ever get night terrors op?

well you don't look that ugly...
and yeah, if you don't like sex, your chances at finding a boyfriend that isn't a sociopath who will dump you as soon as you're not useful/convenient to him are almost null

I think you look cute, don't listen to these assholes. Things will get better for you, just give it time and patience

> (OP)
>nobody on this website is going to care about ur feelings and any attempts of contact will all be sexual
False

You want some dick?

Please don't hurt yourself.
Find some friends.

ugly ass bitch

sup four eyes? LOL

you look like you smell, consider showering

FUCKIN BITCH OPEN YOUR MOUTH

You are a pretty girl, but you shouldn't have to put out for friends.

Be nice and honest, try joining a club of some kind and anything where there is an organised group, you will make friends organically.

I wish you the best femonon.

She is cute, leave her alone, cunt.

>dad left
well there's your problem cunt

Roses3241 is my kik if you want to message me. I've been through a lot of what you have so I know a bit about how it feels. Or we could just talk about vidya.

this thread is pasta

Similar thread posted every fucking day. this is so bait

still spamming this when all you do is use people.

Your steam doesn't work.

Don't listen to these kids OP, they're just trying to get under your skin and make you do something you will regret. First off don't add anyone from this thread because in all likely hood it won't end well for you. Add me on skype (russel.bradford1337) Maybe we can play a few games together if you want? I'm a big console junky idk if you are lol.

Also just remember you aren't alone, I feel the same way you do and I never really had many friends but maybe we can keep ourselves company this summer. ttys :p

Not a super great choice of site to reach out to... but like, join a club, read books and be patient.

Happiness comes from setting goals and achieving them, so whatever you gotta do to get out of the funk your in and start working toward things that matter would be good.

Hang in there, you're young and you've still got time.

Start working out, you'll feel much better about yourself. And stop whining like a little bitch. Remember, no one cares about you besides maybe some family. As long as you remember that you'll be fine.

She cute.. i would fuck her

faggot

kys

Solid advice also.

Fag

Ayyy a fellow dropout....

I wanna kms

HOW ABOUT RAPE?

Hey Sammy

ur sucha pleb

get on my level

God damn I would hate to have been the poor fuck that developed that roll of film

>every problem you just listed

Welcome to the club, there's worse lives barely being lived by people here

It sounds like you should really just kill yourself

The trips demand it.

*brings out white knight check list*
Chopped? Check
Unironically feels the same way to assure comfort? Check
More than likely thinks by being nice he will have a chance with woman? Check

Huh, well aint this some shit

I'm afraid to enlarge the pic ;_;

You are like kids.

WTF hell matters if she is beauty or not?

The average age is like 13 yo here.

Ok, I have 35 yo and I can say to you that this situation is temporary and you will be fine in next months, years.

Try to make sport, to read and to get work and good friends.

Year by year you will have better feelings and your mind will be strong.

:)

I have seen this post like 3 times already everyday with new name deletes comments and unfriends the newly acquired cucks who know that they can fuck only desperate or broken females

Kek

Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. Yes I added you because you're a female gamer, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.

How about you shut your cunt mouth.

you look like a lesbian

Because good men who don't want sex from any and all females don't exist?

Don't lump me in with your sex mad self.
I don't hate women, I want to be nice and I will.

Can you comb your hair, please?

Can you cook ? Dose the thought of being a housewife and just tending to household make you feel happy? Or do you envy the popular girls?

Add me on PlayStation pleb

ITT: Faggots don't recognize a trap that baits lonely anons into buying him games.

Nice hustle OP.

what games do you play?

You dumb niggers aren't fit to dish out advice on how to run a bath let alone advise a young girl how to get her shit together
Good day fuckin spazzes

Move to Portland and be my slave

Tits or gtfo

this

Femanon here
I'll be your fuck slave ; p

Just keep going, stop playing shitty videogames and da something for yourself, trying to avoid all the pain you have inside in this way is going to make more damages than good.
I don't live in a situation similar to your one, so i can't really understand what you are going through, but it happend to me aswell to be sad, and just one year ago (when i was 18, like you) i was really considering the idea of killing my self. Everyone suffer in this world, some more some less, but everyone have some way to fight the pain, and the best ways are the constructive ones, you need to escape from your actual state by doing something that can help you become something better. I was able to fight what i was by becoming something better, you need to try that. Go to the gym and build a perfect booty, start studing what you like most, litterature, math or shit like that (you need to develop a critical sense in order to handle your situation), go play some sports or start playing an instrument.
Do stuff that can make you feel like a better person, and you will become it one day.
Keep it up, life is shit but you can make it better in some ways

>30
>heroin addict
>recently quit my job because depression
>just turned 30 and realize I've wasted the last 6 years of my life on opiates, in and out of rehab twice, in trouble with law
I feel grateful that my two best friends who are both successful and clean still love and care about me. Even though I'm in Florida, and they're in Iowa and Michigan we have never drifted apart. Also I have two loving parents who never give up on me and it's more than I deserve, and I have enough cash to be stable for now...
>trying to get clean
>successful for weeks at a time but god damn withdrawal
>keep relapsing
>use alcohol to cope with the withdrawal when I'm trying to kick dope, so probably an alcoholic too.
I know I'm the scum of the earth and deserve to die, but I've never lied or stolen to support my habit and I'm genuinely kind to everyone I meet.

Oh for fuck sake. If all the interactions lead to sexual shit is because guys find you desirable. But how come you start off your post by saying "virgin" when you don't care about sexuality in the first place. Stop being a bitch and accept things the way they are. Life is indeed meaningless and empty and everything is temporary.

>But no friends
>But i play vidya
>But just wanna talk

I remind you that this is fucking Sup Forums, where 99% of the users are depressed shits even if they somehow hide it. The problem is not the way you feel, the problem is that you complain.

Tell me your Psn handle and I promise to

senpaiwatches papa

Everything checks out. White knight confirmed.
Go jack off thinking about your imaginary future with OP that is never going to happen. Ever.

Look if you don't want to be my friend on PS4, you don't have to.

This.
Not to mention this place is filled with nihilists and mysogonists.
OP You're on the wrong board. Try /r9k/. Also, tits or gtfo.

Lol, mate I spent 2001-2004 in the Australian Infantry, come at me college kid.

> (You)
>Look if you don't want to be my friend on PS4, you don't have to.
Niggawut.jpg
That's literally my psn

Go back to /soc/ reject

Hello OP
Semi-white knight here.

First I can tell you that it most likely wont get better.
You can make it better but it doesnt "get" better by itself.
Im a 21yo-virginneverbeenkissed-guy myself and been thinking about kyssing but too tired to bother trying to.

Just keep fucking living. Maybe well see some cool shit in this world someday.
Or get bombed by isis idk

Have a fun weekend I guess!

aint no dick is a magical wand but I would fuck the shit outta you until you feel better

Brah you didn't even deploy you fucking nerd. I bet you were a fucking pog

everybody stop
just stop posting

also, you seem cute and plenty of guys would wife you so stop being so sad, you're only 18

>25
>male
>virgin
>no gf/pity-kissed and dumped for chad
>suffer from severe depression
>suicidal since 12, failed once
>mild social anxiety
>college drop out
>live in a nice place, cant complain
>selfhatred, think I'm being judged by everyone
>liberal and racist; islam ban when?
>play video games so time would go by faster
>dads a sociopath, meet once/year
>mom has health problems
>I have severe health problems (shit blood, rotting teeth)
>few nerdy friends to drink and game with
well this was a waste of time
sorry

if you weren't ugly you'd have a boyfriend
/thread

Lol nice bait

Shut up and give me your steam

Would smash/10
That's what you came here to hear right?

Uhh wut, how the fuck do you know what my role was cunt?

I was patrolling in my active Area of Operations.

No offense but the Australian Infantry does not sound very intimidating

Didn't you fuckers lose a war against birds or something.

Perfect post tits with timestamp and pack your bags

also, found your 2016 post op

you're cute and young honey. you just need a little support to get you through. don't listen to the losers here. google for help in your area. volunteer at an animal shelter to interact with animals and make some friends. peace and love to you.