The thread

>girl ghostbusters tanks
>try to relive the glory of last year's shitfest flame wars
I feel you, bro.

Did you even watch the movie?

Right, just like how The Road Warrior is gays=bad, straight=good: the movie

I did.

It was sexist as fuck.

I liked how the movie showed us what women would do if ther were in charge.

>give away the most precious resource to crippled peasants.
>literally destroyed the only defense the had.
>no plans for the future

So, pretty realistic?

>its a permavirgin MGTOWs hate women episode

this post = __dubs__

ITT butthurt males because movie featuring women is good

>b-but women get hit OP, SO it's not feminist

There are retards who "think" like that. But yes OP, it's indeed a very misandric movie, but that's ok in progressive land apparently.

People who dont think Fury Road is pure feminism really need to wake up

And wasting the only water supply that they have

>BRAVO WOMEN

>Mad Max was a feminist film

Jesus christ it wasn't.

Watch this review

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=m8NhxKYve6s

I hate feminism as much as the next guy but it was a pretty good movie.

This
I don't know what movie you people watched, but Imortan Joe was the only Bad Man in this movie (by extension maybe bis sons).
Max was a nice Guy.
The war boys werent evil, they just followed orders and fullfilled what they believed was their destiny.
Joes Women were stupid as hell hadn't survived for 5 minutes alone.
And Furiosa was cool, but she was the only not useless chick in the movie

>Threading your own post
>being a nu-male faggot

>Women about to go and die in an endless dessert
>Smart man got to talk sense into them and present an actually viable plan

GOOD MEME OP

I took it more as

Slavery=Bad
Freedom=Good

The Movie

Took manly men to keep the women alive though. It provides solid strengths and weaknesses of both.

It had badass old women rather than young women which is 10/10.

Nothing was propaganda in one direction or the other. Everything was superb. The single negative scene in the entire film was Furiosa falling to her knees and yelling in despair.
This is more the fault of what she was written to convey there. It's hard to properly shoot true despair unless the actor is incredibly deep into the role. She wasn't, so that was their best option. A disappointment, but an understandable one. And only really noticeable because absolutely everything else was superb.

You got it all wrong op

Men can be good
When they serve women

>the only good male is max, who literally does and says nothing and spends the majority of the movie chained with a muzzle

The only Mary Sue in this movie was Max and you know it

>PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
neck yourself faggot

>joe = evil
>boys = dumb and violent
>sex slaves = poor abused girls
>waste women = wise older women given no power and killed by men
>furiosa = savior of world
>max = whipped, mindless cuck workhorse

Movie=Shit.

Then why is Max the guy who saves everyone a man you fuckin retard?

>everything else was superb.
>no plot
>no characterization
>no dialogue
BUD DID U SEE DA ESPLOSION WOOA ME LIKE DA ORNG AND BLU

BLORANGE

Damsel in distress

The Movie

didn't click your little video but it is a feminist film
It has women with thought out characters with strengths and weaknesses. Even if the band of women had decided to go full retard and go die in the salt desert with Max laughing it would have been a feminist film.

>>furiosa = savior of world
u wot?
She had a faint hope of saving a few girls. Max whipped her along all the way.
Part of the end gambit is to rely on everyone's fear/respect for Furiosa.

I would recommend you watch Mad Max: Fury Road. It has everything you're looking for there.
It's a great film.

because max literally does nothing but drive a diesel straight while furiosa beats him up and then proceeds to save him multiple times and then kills the bad guy before giving everyone water

>people deny this movie being feminist
>whole plot of the movie is feminists taking over a patriarchal society and sexually liberating women

>I didn't watch
the movie

ftfy

Not him.

>nu male faggot

>didn't even watch the video

HA

do you get paid extra to type like a faggot while you lie about this piece of shit?

>a visual medium needs to be full of exposision and people talking

Top kek mate

we can end the thread right hear.

>but how can it be feminist? max helps! and some women are hurt by men!!!

wish I could strangle these people though the internet tbqh

yeah transformers is pure kino amirite?

Morons like this always forget about Nux.

Nux had an interesting, humanizing character arch. In the end, he had to escape what the film would suggest is an environment of toxic masculinity, and he came out the other side of the story able to forgive himself for his own shortcomings, something the men of his life (including, ultimately, the man he looked up to the most) never allowed him to do. His capacity to be more than just a tool was a uniquely feminine trait.

Max is his own man. He can do and say as little as he wants to because he wasn't inundated by culture and the rules of Immortan Joe's society.

What's wrong, friend?
Do you associate this film with the negative experience of being called out in the cinema for trying to sneak in a couple of dozen poptarts or something?

lol memes aside it shouldnt have taken you that long to come up with a comeback that lame

went to get my food out the oven family

>Max is his own man. He can do and say as little as he wants to because he wasn't inundated by culture and the rules of Immortan Joe's society.
MAD MAX STIRNER

why

X looks slightly wider than D

Is the irony here that you don't use capitals or punctuation and unironically start a post with "lol"?
Fuck off retard

Why are people getting so triggered by this movie?
Are they all trolls and just pretending to be retarded? Or are there really people around looking for political messages in action movies?

Generally it's the first camp.
You do see quite a few people legitimately interpret parts as specifically feminist though. Me m8 did for one. Still thought it was great though.

A testosterone fueled franchise, called Mad MAX not Mad Maxine, starring based alpha male Mel Gibson, got turned into obvious feminist propaganda.

Tom Hardy could have been a good replacement for Mel if the jews didn't cuck him in the movie he was supposed to star in and made Charlize Theron the star instead to shove their shitty agenda down people's throats.

Hey. Retard. Fuck off.

>Are they all trolls and just pretending to be retarded?

What is Sup Forums?

Hey, maybe you should rewatch the second film buddy.

Should've changed the spacing instead of scaling the letters

It is feminist but that doesn't mean it's bad. Despite being feminist it's realistic, Furiosa gets beat up by Max just like any woman would and it acknowledges men's suffering and struggle as well as women's.