16 is legal in the uk

16 is legal in the uk

how do i find 16 year old girls who like old men but don't want to admit it?

Put a card up on one of those boards in Tesco.

What could possibly go wrong?

if they don't want to admit it they're not going to have sex with you you dunce

Use a social app

I used to go on sailing camps and sports camps. Those 16yo teens are always horny af, they would sleep with every instructor who made a move.

well duh, biologically we should be fucking 16 year olds. Feminism fucked that up/

feminism has always existed dude, you never see 16 year old girls that are feminists. the ideology exists purely because they are no longer as sexually attractive as younger girls.

Get hot or not. My ex gf (17) left me (21) for an older guy (26). Inb4 cuck fag

Shes a slag. Point is theyre out there you just gotta make yourself available to be found by them. *cough* birmingham *cough*cough*

lol you don't get out much do you? There are plenty of 16yo feminists.

But for the most part people haven't formulated a serious ideology by that point in their lives.

Fetlife

I'm 29 and my GF is 19
gotta say, this feels like how relationships are supposed to be.

She has no bullshit emotional baggage or unrealistic expectations leftover from some rich Chad who fucked her across Europe when she was 25

This is her first serious relationship so that princess mentality of: 'I can just find another fuckboy on Tinder is absent.

Any bullshit that she does try to pull I can handle cause I'm a man and in the end all girls want is a father figure to tell them what to do because women don't know what they want.

He soul hasn't been beaten down by this world of selfish fuckers, so she She legitimately loves me

I want your life. I would literally eat shit as a job every day for that life.

same experience.

31 with 18yo gf.

she is so eager to please that it just feels like i'm taking advantage of naivety without even trying to.

feelsgoodman

well there's this thing called tumblr...

Money. If you have money they'll fuck. Get one of those social apps and take a picture of you next to an expensive car and wearing nice clothes. When meeting up with them at a classy hotel. Tell her the car's in the shop. Take her shopping, order room service, then plough pussy. It will be expensive, but it's 16 year old pussy. As much as you won't want to, wear a rubber. You don't want to knock up that emotional fucking train wreck. Find a 19/20 year old if you actually want to date.

When I was 29, I had a girlfriend who was 19.

Girls are stupid, think of yourself at 19. You probably were broke and lived at home with your parents. You're older and make real money because you have a career and your own place.

The daddy issues are real too. If you find a young girl who's interested in older guys, they're just looking for a daddy to tell them what to do.

Wont last. Been there but enjoy it while you can!

33yo dating a 20yo girl
she is more mature than most of the other girls of her age, and I love being with her
but on the other hand, there are lots of issues than older girls dont have.

Speak to Ahmed he knows all about teenage girls in the UK

This. Insecurity comes to mind. There's also the financial aspect if you're not on very solid ground, as young girls are virtually useless and most have zero skills. Thats in my experience tho, what do you think is also an issue?

mine doesnt have any money, takes shitty jobs like mcdonalds or child caring, and doesnt have any time for meeting. most of the time she is busy with those jobs and I cant see her any weekend.
besides that, she usually drowns in a glass of water, she is worried most of the time about non important things.

and also from time to time, she keeps wondering about if she is doing the right thing about dating someone 12 years older. most of her friends "laugh" at her and she doesnt have a lot of self-confidence, so this could be a problem in the future.

but I can fuck a young and tight pussy during the week, so I guess its fine at least for the moment.

got kik?

MODS MODS MODS...

Tutor.
Here in the US I do SAT prep tutoring so I get mostly 16-17 year olds. 16 is legal here, too.
The money is good and sometimes you find girls that are dtf

not true

It's 18 over in the home of the land whales.
Even the British know more about your laws that you do

Mm hmm

You fucking retarded newfag. Reddit has lower standards than Sup Forums now, I swear to god.

Its only 16 in like Alabama or some buttfuck place like Georgia i think

You're retarded. Age of consent varies from state to state. Don't reply to me again

this. just be honest about what your looking for

Yup,

I'm 28 she's 23, still same experience.

She looks up to me, likes when I tell "father" her. If she starts to drama I tell her to stop acting like a child and spank her her and fuck her.

She's never been happier, neither have I.

Everything is legal when no one finds out.....

the truth has been spoken

Schools

Just crash your local high school football game OP

Step 1
Be rich.
Step 2
Just be rich.

fuc a chav

Nice dubs OP
Have you got a job?
If you have move to Newcastle
You'll be able to fuck any slag from that shithole if you've got a job doesn't matter how old you are or what you look like

He makes her pregnant he owns her.

that variation is only for other minors. nowhere in the land of the wales is under 18 legal

20 dating 16 can literally do whatever I want to her. Plus our birthday is the same day coincidentally so it's like we're made for eachother

Honesty just kill yourself if u want girls that young you are some ugly buck tooth British cuck

Again, you are retarded. It varies from state to state.
Here, 14 spear olds can consent to 17 and younger. 16 can consent to anyone 14 or older.

U are a winnwr

I wanted to go like that since I was 14
18 now, halp
I like old men and humilitation, knife play, bdsm and actual rape
h a l p

My gf is 14 and will be soon 15 so legal here. Living the dream.

r u polish dude

go see a shrink you weirdo

Nope French.
And as long as you don't have any superior relations with the minor (teacher, doctor etc ...) legal age is 15. Else it's 16.

Stop being a huge creep, user

Funny the head cheerleader is the only one not on her way to pigsville

too old now

Im 35 and in america and im seriously thinking im fucked.

I was relatively attractive in high school and college but i feel like ive hit the male wall and cant attract anything im attracted to.

The only girls that contact me are my 3 exes who are now all in their 30s and divorced. Theres also this married chick in her 40s but shes busted.

Im literally thinking of an heroing every mother fucking day. Its gotten that bad. Im basically sterile. Ive never used relationship apps like tinder or eharmony and have always preferred meeting chicks organically. Now i feel like a total creeper talking to a chick on the road. Im a fucking relic of a lost time.

Op i hope u get to bang the 16 yo u want. Fuck her once for me.

wetherspoons you old creepy fuck

Lmao this is such beta thread

Hit the gym, take care of your skin, dress well but not too well, haircut or shave it off if you're balding. I'm 32 moved to Paris for work and been fucking new girls every month, living in a big city is amazing. I had the 18 year old Italian girl last weekend (couchsurfing) we fucked 3x a day for a week, average BJ's but she let me cum on her face. Bottom line is taking care of your body (and teeth). I'm not rich or anything I'm just social and try to make her laugh, I also try to not show I'm interested so she doesn't feel threatened. Godspeed

Most 16yr olds are mentally retarded. You need to go after the chavs, they have it hard and don't give a fuck. if you have a decent job and a bit of money to throw around they'll be putty in your hands.

When I was in my last year of school (yr11, age 16) a few of the girls worked part time at a local hotel cleaning rooms. One of the girls slept with a few of the guests that were still in their rooms when she went in to clean them. No idea how they got her to do it, but that was a thing. I found out when she mentioned it a year or two later when we were all in college.

stand outside maccies and wait for one of them to ask you to buy them booze

That's not actually law, it's advisory on a case-by-case basis and other factors must be considered.

I love the sound a 15 year old makes when she cums
It's the perfect mix between young and mature

Im fucking 16 year olds in the middle of a feminism infestation

Your game is weak

>14 spear olds

Way to go stuttering Stanley

22 she 18,
broke up with me 2 days ago.
idk what to do im crying like a baby im actually thinking about kms
this hit me hard made me the weakest ever

Wherever they get drunk