New Chinese Super League rules announced: Only three overseas players may appear in a game (no AFC separation)...

New Chinese Super League rules announced: Only three overseas players may appear in a game (no AFC separation). Five may enter 18-man matchday squad.

twitter.com/china_football/status/820533348934160385

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality_law_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China#Naturalization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

racist

what's this players name?

Le chinese off-brand footy lad.

Zhang Linpeng of Guangzhou Evergrande

Foo-Ty Lad

Afook Ing Leef

>be world class European athlete
>have multitude of European and American soccer teams that will pay you millions of dollars to play for then in their first world countries
>choose to live in the communist shithole that is China for more money

Fucking why? You're in China. The money means nothing.

That's because you're a dummy poorfag. You don't know the sheer amount of power 10mil a year more potentially gives you.

Ling Lel Mezhi

Play there for 2 or 3 years & have enough $ to live off for life, yeah sounds horrible

> Assuming MLS is any better than CSL

Fo-kin Slip-La

>be world class European athlete
Most of them aren't European and none of them are world class.

>americans

two U23 players must be in the 18-man squad.

One U23 player must start.

>I am literally too stupid to manage my finances to make my income grow

Look at players like Zlatan. Guy grew up dumb as rocks in Malmö yet despite that has reinvested his income and image rights shekels into real estate and other business ventures.

If you need to play in a third world smoggy shithole to earn more money, you are doing something wrong.

Only "world-class" European player who has recently went to China is Witsel, but he's a well known money whore.

Graziano Pelle?

You'd need more quotation marks around world-class for that.

You mean Hulk?

Witsel was never good

I think he's talking about players of European nationality not European based players

Tho Witsel the niglet is pushing it when it comes to being European

>worked in China for years

The money is very good if you've got specialized skills and living in a shit country to make money isn't the worst thing in the world for a single young man to do, but first of all you should never plan to stay there long term and secondly, one thing I've found with China expats is that ALL of us fucking hate the mainland Chinese. (not Taiwan/Singapore/Hong Kong/Overseas Chinese)

So this is something I'll soon have in common with Oscar and Tevez.

What's it like with no cuckbook or google?

foreigners can probably get citizenship after x amount of years anyways

水e水

Not in ssssschina they don't do dual citizenship

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nationality_law_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China#Naturalization