Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

>Be me, have sex with this girl without a condom.
>It was about a month ago. She has been complaining about stomach cramps.
>Shes asked me to meet her tomorrow.
>I think shes pregnant.
>What to do?

Pic related: She has a similar body type.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNnqjbojqjE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bring a coat hanger.

Bump

Why would bodytype fucking matter when it comes to unexpected pregnancies or stomach cramps you dumb shit.
Say what you're actually feeling. Whatever happens you deserved it for rawdogging like a goddamn nigger.

Trips checkd. I dont believe in abortion.

OK advice from a vagina,
Chances are she's close to her next period, she's having cramps from it and probably also thinks she's preggo, this stresses the gril.
This causes a late period, I've been two weeks late once because I spent the entire month freaking the fuck out thinking I had concieved. Got my period a few days after I accepted the fact I was pregnant.no stress, and WAH LAH
Happiest day of my life was waking up in a puddle of vagina blood.
Tell her to chill, be IN THE ROOM when she pees on the stick. It's easy to make a test false positive and she might try to wrangle you.
Sorry to everyone who gags at the thought of vagina blood but eyyyyyy

then enjoy child support, not that its up to you either way

It matters because if she was fat I would not have fucked her at all.

It's 2017, get the abortion pill

I dont believe in Santa Claus

youtube.com/watch?v=PNnqjbojqjE

Hi there, how are you?

Its very nice to hear from a gril. I will definatly ask her to do the test infrong of me. Even then I may not be the father... I would still require a dna test. Shes nit exactly a nun.

Tits or get out. Also i have had girls that this has happened to with me. Stress has, as i have read, put off periods until the next one at times.

>i don't believe
believe : accept (something) as true; feel sure of the truth of
abortion is a truth. there correct phraseology would be, "I don't want her to have an abortion, but I recognize that as a man I have no say in the matter whatsoever."

have sex. that will get her flow to go.

take responsibility for your actions and be a man

>be a man

>as a man I have no say in the matter whatsoever

Why the fuck not? Shouldn't it be 50-fucking-50?
It's not like the bitch can cream herself to have all the rights.

This is good advice actually. I had a pregnancy scare with a girl once and it was just a delayed period due to stress.

Tits or gtfo

What attracted you to this thread? Was it the girl in the OP. Do you like her smooth legs and cute pussy? Would you muff dive her?

>not understanding the current status of women reproductive rights
how's high school?

vote democrat
republicans hate abortions

ie; you be needin an abortion

> Not grasping the reality of reproduction biology.
How's life in your safe space?

Push her down a set of stairs.

what a massive faggot you are, hope she keeps the kid and leeches you dry for child support

not his fault things are like that bud

so, what do you believe in? responsible parenthood?

i understand biology quite well, even taken college courses in it.

doesn't change the fact that right now women control all aspects of their vaginas to include abortions.

seriously, please sit down with you dad or older brother, whatever...sit down and understand the lack of power you have in these situations.

show tits or get the fuck out

inb4: there are no women in b/

She won't get cramps after 4 weeks.

Bring a laptop when you meet up with her and teach her about the birds and the bees. Clearly she doesn't have a clue.

Moar of this girl

Do you have any sources I can cite?

Sure why not? Abortion is basically murder.

This dude doesn't seem to be very bright either

> the lack of power you have in these situations

Shit. have her take a test in front of you. If positive, tell her you love her and you'll marry her. Then tell her you're both going out to dinner. Get in your car, get on the highway. Search for bridge embankment. Find one, jerk wheel, disconnect her seat belt. Hit bridge embankment, airbag goes off. She glances off air bag and into the car door. That'll surely dislodge that baby, and be a fuckton cheaper than a baby. If you have decent insurance and a little bit of money, you can get a new car out of it!!!

>Sure why not? Abortion is basically murder.
yes, but murder is justified if you are going to tie your life with a girl you just fucked once

Too expensive and complex.

Wait a couple months.
Invite her over.
Über-polish the stairs.
??
Be free.

Just slip out the back, Jack, make a new plan, Stan
Don't need to be coy, Roy, just listen to me
Hop on the bus, Gus, don't need to discuss much
Just drop off the key, Lee, and get yourself free

Oh you are fucked mate

Meet
Get news
Take her to pound town somewhere
Repeat daily until/if her water breaks
Have many month dry spell while her hormones get right
Take her to pound town
repeat

Name? Pls keep posting she's hot

agreed, and I love hair so long as it's not a complete nasty jungle

Trips checked. Calm down Satan.

more? where can i find these?

right here in this thread

where else?

Whos that girl, i need name

welcome newfag

It's your lucky day: Taya Karpenko.

thanks bro

Step 1:Sacrifice the child to deity of your choosing
Step 2:
Step 3: profit

This. Yea your killing a child but if your not in love with this woman and are even in the finical situation to take care of a child your just going to make the childs life miserable you stupid fuck

My hero.

abortion definitely exists

you sound like the most obnoxious girl ive ever had the displeasure of reading a comment on here from

Only choice

Also known as Milena D on MetArt.

tits or gtfo, doesn't actually apply here, because you could easily be a trap pretending to be a grill, which would render your advice useless.

>pee stick, vaginal blood or GTFO

\
google

Obviously, pee stick covered in crusty dried vag blood, with timestamp written in fresh arterial blood, preferred.

i wish i lived in a world where i didn't have to do anything and I had a sex robot modeled after her to fuck for eternity