We havent got a good shooting in awhile whats the deal burgers?

We havent got a good shooting in awhile whats the deal burgers?

Other urls found in this thread:

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is containing the white man's urge to go postal. We gotta be on our best behavior this election.

Europe has the market cornered on that right now desu

Does every school in the world have those same metal book cases

probably. They are most likely mass produced and sold all over the world

islamic shootings aren't nearly as fun to watch as as elliot rodger style

makes you wonder if the shootings were all hoaxes

Most are staged by the government, when they realized they were helping Trump they stopped. If Clinton wins they'll be back with a vengeance.

thats a matter of perspective, bong.

Why? because it hits too close to home?

oh please don't jinx us. we don't need this now.

Surprised they haven't staged a mass shooting by a "trump supporter" yet to be honest.

ya think?

dayssincethelastmassshooting.com/

rarley get memes from islamic ones

>BKA just released papers stating they are monitoring 40 "refugees" for having ties to ISIS
>after almost every single politician of relevance tried to tell us for months that this is a complete impossibility and not a single refugee would be a terrorists

Got ya covered m8, expect some further Allahu Akbars in Germany soon I guess.

Nah I'd definitely say Islamic Terrorism is more fun than School Shootings.

With Terrorism there is a much wider implication, and far more coverage - and It lasts longer. With a school shooting usually It's done and dusted pretty quickly. With Brussels for example, the whole thing lasted about 3 hours.

According to the leftist media such as Vice, there is a mass shooting every single minute. Some nigger shot another nigger (who didn't even die)? Mass shooting. Some nigger shot in the air? Mass shooting. Some nigger took a gun out? Mass shooting. Cis hetero white males are allowed to live? Mass shooting.

In reality they don't happen often because not many people are willing to kill as much as possible before dying. Except sandniggers, but it's safer to try that shit in yurop since they know people won't be able to defend themselves.

Just wait till this summer.

Soon.

Trump has made election season way more interesting than these "MASS SHOOTINGS"

Wow, this seems to go by the FBI stats of 4 killed

o shit waddup

We had that unsolved massacre of eight people in Ohio which might be linked to Mexican cartels. That was only a few weeks ago.

Niggers/beanes are afriad of Trump.

Mother Jones even say there are 22 or so, not one every day.

They don't go by 4 or more wounded or killed

Good thing Sanders will give all the illegals Amnesty so we don't have to worry about those killers running back to mexico

Do it user

Spell reddit with the bodies

Hell, Chicago had 40+ shootings over the weekend

>2 dead, 7 wounded in Chicago shootings Monday

Tuesday

>2 dead, 5 hurt in Chicago shootings

Just search the headlines, they're from Chicago Tribune which has a paywall. Google bypasses it.

Don't worry, new Doom is out on Friday the 13th, May 2016.

I'm sure some new Eric Harris will wad the shit out of some high school.

well, make sure it's against muslims or a rights parade if you ever do.

o shit waddup

I dunno man............it's kind of sad.

I miss shotposting on goybook about "OH I'VE SEEN THE LIGHT, PLEASE GOD LET ME HAVE SOME PLACE TO TURN IN ALL MY RIGHTS BECAUSE OF THE CHILDRENNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The only shooting it'll cause is people shooting themselves because it's not as awesome as the originals.

If only SJWs believed in gun rights, people would be getting shot daily.

o shit waddup

Your right, also not been any good shooting of Niggers like Mike Brown or Trayvon in a while, i love being on Sup Forums during a chimpout and the trials that follows... we need a new dindu down

>Who are you voting for this year?
Donald J. Trump!!!!!
>AYKM!?!?!?!?!?!
*blows your head off*
>FEEL THE BERN BIGOT
>Leaves Christian false flag letter with confederate flag on it

My best friend literally did the most recent dindu down in Raleigh NC

>nig pulls gun on him
>dindu down
>mild chimpout
>he's exonerated
>they think he'll never grow beyond it
>given whatever he wants
>promoted to the exact position he asked for

Killing a nigger actually gives you credibility in law enforcement because everyone knows you'll do the job and not hesitate when it comes to it from fear of being called a racist, I had no idea.

There have been a few but they were all non-whites so they don't make national news.

The only news the shootings make are facebook trends so that everyone can scream "SEE, WE NEED OUR RIGHTS STRIPPED, GOD JUST GOVERNMENT MY SHIT UP!!!!"

It doesn't count when its niggers.

Civil Rights was a huge mistake, the spooks used to at least have some civility to them. Now they are just gang bangers and horrible ones at that, hell even back in the day they were more respectable gang bangers, at the very least they at least looked cool

Those are usually single shootings though