New Vintersorg is good you meme fucks.

Reply with 10/10 albums

غينيا واستمر العصبة ضرب قد

More like we /JUST/ now
What went wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=5oj1ijBn4b4

Post a song title that describes your sex life
>Mr. Bungle - Squeeze Me Macaroni

Bro it only just came out, it's a little early to be giving it 10/10, don't ya think?

Please don't remind me

Arghoslentimg Fetus - Incorrible One to Flog the Cargo With

>reply a 0/10 with a 10/10
uh-uh not gonna happen

Argojiravekting Death Fetus - Wrong Magma Fortress to Redux With ft. Bjorn Speed Strid

That's a good album, /germanblackthrashwithbaphometonthecover/ is objectively the best genre.

Are Grindcore, Deathgrind, and Goregrind good genres?

yes

yeah

>latest twin peaks episode

>atom bomb explodes for 10 minutes straight right after NIN's feature

>NIN

>industrial

>twin peaks

>black lodge

>atom bomb

>industrial

so this is the power of the Luxifer meme...

>all the other tracks on that album are somehow worse
how

Fucking contrarian tard.

Blackened Deathgrind is 10/10

not my fault they fail so bad to blend neofolk and "black" metal

The Mantle is the album where they don't even try to Black Metal, what are you on

/week/
r8, h8, b8

new-man/10

lads, i need more like this

youtube.com/watch?v=30mMcZmThq0

youtube.com/watch?v=6BYOnhN4HoE

I know there is a plurality of right-leaning Metalheads on Sup Forums, so I made this handy chart for those uninitiated seeking out Metal for the cause worth listening to.

To sort things into categories.

Black Metal:
- M8L8TH: Russian/Ukrainian Black Metal with a distinct folksy RAC influence. Their latest album has a wonderful blend of clean and harsh vocals.
- Nachtgeblüt: Argentinian Black Metal/Neoclassical crossover project of Eviigne. Previous albums had some classical pieces metallicized, but "Dying Echos of a Past Forlorn" highlights Eviigne's talents as a musician.
- Campo de Mayo: Another project of Eviigne. The music here is much harsher and more direct with fiercely anti-communist lyrics and songs glorifying the regime of Jorge Rafael Videla, infamous for putting communist dissidents on death flights.
- Kristallnacht: Their entire discography on one album. Raw French Black Metal with plenty of harsh tremolo picked lines. Pretty standard.
- Dub Buk: Highly folksy Ukrainian Black Metal with foot-stomping riffs, gang shouts and flutes.
- Grand Belial's Key: A US NS Black Metal classic. Not only one of the most intentionally hilarious Black Metal bands, but also one of the most intentionally hilarious NS Black Metal bands. Anti-Judeo-Christian lyrics with plenty of potshots at Jews and Jesus.
- Fanisk: Another US NS Black Metal classic. Epic keyboard-driven passages and walls of tremolo craft a fantastic atmosphere transporting you to somewhere beyond space and time.

+The Axis of Perdition, Acid Bath, Choking Victim, Beethoven, C93, Deicide, Inquisistion, Deathspell Omega, Molested

You check out the Axis of Perdition's other albums in that trilogy yet? They're pretty fucking good.

/metal/ is a left-wing anarchist general thank you very much

Black Metal (cont.)
- Absurd: All their classic tunes rerecorded for a new generation. Those who found their earlier work childish, raw and amateurish will appreciate the dedication from the new band to polish the old tunes into something quite powerful.
- Der Stürmer: Harsh Greek NS Black Metal with members active in Golden Dawn. Plenty of fast, furious, tremolo-picked power chords and feral shouts.
- Veles: Polish NS Black Metal classic.
- Graveland: Another Polish NS Black Metal classic. Slow, epic passages crafting an atmosphere of Viking warriors charging into battle with lyrics influenced by Ron McVan
- Temnozor: Russian Folk/Black Metal crossover. Pagan lyrics and epic passages with clean and harsh vocals.
- Pantheon: USNSBM concept album. Much of their discography sucks, but they struck gold once with this concept album.
- Spear of Longinus: Australian NS Black Metal with a distinct old school influence. Hellhammer and Celtic Frost fans will enjoy this. Loads of lyrics of Nazi mysticism and Hinduism.
- Genocide: Thrashy Chilean Black Metal.

Death Metal:
- Arghoslent: American Death Metal with thrashy heavy riffs similar to those of Manilla Road. Loads of lyrics about slavery, conquest and, of course, the Holocaust.
- Berserkr: American Death'n'Roll/Groove Metal with incredible production values. Fans of Entombed, '90s Sepultura and Pantera will enjoy this.
- Vaginal Jesus: Hilarious Grindcore with a Seth Putnam connection; hilarious lyrics and nasty riffs abound. The guitarist went on to form a solo-project called Mudoven.

Thrash Metal:
- The Raunchous Brothers: if The Mentors discovered Teutonic Thrash, they'd be The Raunchous Brothers. "Faggot Bolshevik" alone is quite a statement.
- Mudoven: if the Cro-Mags were racist, they'd be Mudoven. Solo-project of Vaginal Jesus guitarist Jim Crow, a purported veteran in Massachusetts hardcore underground. "Back to Africa" and "Green God" are classics.
- Bound For Glory: American RAC legends who fully underwent metalmorphosis on "The Fight Goes On." Every album after is just as great, but the songs here rule. "We've Got Your Number," "Doctor Marten Dental Plan," "Our Voice Is Stronger" and "Welcome" are testaments to the band's fury.
- Death's Head: Australian Thrash Metal with a distinct Hardcore influence. Perfect for moshing.
- Durandal: Slayer fans rejoice! French Thrash Metal with riffs distinctly influenced by Slayer and other American Thrash legends. The whole album is the best France has to offer.
- Frakass: The French Nationalist version of The Exploited. Moshable riffs and a great vocalist to boot.
- Ultimatum: A lesser version of Frakass. Riffs are still good, though.
- In Tyrannos: Slayer-influenced Metal project of German legend Daniel "Gigi" Giese. Loads of lyrics about the Freemasons, WWI, the Jews, 9/11 and other great topics abound.
- Iron Youth: Greek Thrash Metal. Everything else they produced is mediocre, but at least they got it right here.
- Squadron: RAC legends go Thrash here. Plenty of Hardcore-influenced riffage, but "Death Before Dishonour" will make you want to mount your horse and charge straight into battle.
- Korrozia Metalla: Vulgar Russian Thrash legends. This album is when the band started to let it slip they aren't exactly tolerant. "K.K.K" gives some obvious hints, and the anti-Arab song from the following album would solidify their political stance.
- Kolovrat: Even more explicit racist Russian Thrash. The playing here is very tight and the music has great production values to boot.

I don't know about you guys but I only listen to Profecium, Book of Sand, Panopticon and Mpaкoбecиe

So I've been trying to get into black metal after enjoying some blackgaze-ish sort of stuff, Lantlos and Alcest especially, I enjoy a lot of the proto stuff like Bathory's early albums and Celtic Frost, however big stuff like Mayhem and Burzum aren't clicking for me at the moment. It's not that I dont enjoy them, I guess it's nothing I'm really looking for.

Any recs to help or recs like pic related? This is something I enjoyed listening to last night.

Any love for non BM Samael??

Heavy Metal:
- RaHoWa: A sore subject, but George Burdi sure tried his damndest to channel Peter Steele. This album is pure Type O Negative worship with some awesome songs and terrible songs. The best are "Man Against Time," "Hall of the Heroes," "In the Fires of 1945," "The Last Battalion" and "God Is Dead". The cover of "The Snow Fell" is great, too.
- Honor: Epic Viking Metal with plenty of charging riffs and passages similar to Manowar and Graveland. The English version is superior to the Polish version, so track that one down. For some reason, the Polish mastering is horrible.
- Fortress: Incredible Heavy Metal from down under. NWOBHM-influenced Metal with an epic heavy ballad "Southern Birth, Northern Soul"
- Warlord: NWOBHM-influenced Metal from Skrewdriver guitarist Steve "Stigger" Calladine. Anti-Islamic "Jihad Joe" will make you crack a smile and "The South Will Rise Again" will make you unfurl your Rebel Flag.
- Excalibur: Czech Metal legends. Later albums go into Death Metal territory, but the debut has epic Metallica-influenced riffs and plenty of headbanging sections in spite of the awkward English.
- Buldok: Similar to Excalibur, but much more influenced by Dokken and Manowar, making the album sound surprisingly American. The Czech songs are better, but "Mission Spandau" has this saxophone section that always makes me smile.
- Spirit of 88: Heavy/Groove Metal solo project of a German musician. Catchy riffs in spite of the awkward vocals.
- Bomber: German Motörhead-influenced Heavy Metal from drummer/vocalist Kalle. Plenty of catchy riffs and feral vocals.
- Estirpe Imperial: Spanish Metal legends with Iron Maiden-esque riffs and patriotic lyrics.
- Kontingent 88: French Heavy Metal/Hard Rock with thoughtful lyrics and epic riffs. Easily my favorite out of all these.

Listen to Bethlehem - Dark Metal
It's an absolutely superb Dark Metal album

All shit

Thanks for your participation

Listen to Shining's other albums because they're all better than that one.

t. nuevo-masculino

Go to the Punk general then. That genre will happily cater to your sociopolitical needs

d-don't mind all that sad gay shit mixed in

++DsO
+Beatles, Deicide
~Pink Floyd

+Celtic Frost, Arghoslent, Dissection

I wish Varg was my dad.

Euronymous was a communist

Good thing he's dead then.

>hasn't listened to Graveland, Veles, Grand Belial's Key, Absurd or Fanisk
Spotted the pleb

>all that Sup Forums-core

+Trap The, Lurker of Chalice, Weakling, The Angelic Process, The Ruins of Beverast, Sun Devoured Earth, Snowing

Check out Exiled From Life - There is No Beauty Left Here and Trist - Hin-fort

Big deal. Means absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things. He's been dead for two decades now and Black Metal subculture continued without him.

I plan on listening to their first record in a bit, any other ones by them you recommend?

II is really good, beyond that and I just listen to whichever ones you feel like their style doesn't really remain exactly consistent but also doesn't really grossly change either so

>You check out the Axis of Perdition's other albums in that trilogy yet? They're pretty fucking good.
I have The Ichneumon Method on my backlog, sounds promising
good taste btw

Maybe Silencer if you can handle the vocals. I can't.

You should check out Urfe, it's pretty much all dark ambient/industrial with some spoken word on top of it where the narrator mostly talks about trying to escape a living hell. It's grand

And thanks dude

youtube.com/watch?v=SgU38oix3AA

Oh, sounds really cool and typically what i would adore
thanks lad i'll check this one as soon as i can

Bruh all those bands suck. Explicitly political music is for useful idiots.

Yeah it's really fucking nice man, good for those nights of passive self-hatred

You should also check out Trist - Hin-Fort, it's a 2 CD album that is one half droning ambient black metal with some spoken, and the other half dark ambient and spoken word

and not a single album worth listening to

Can anyone give me a band similar to Scar Symmetry?

+Deicide, Molested, Slough Feg
++Sadus
+Root, Celtic Frost, Gorguts, Aspid, Nocturnal

suicide

Totalselfhatred
youtube.com/watch?v=2jAvZsLL92g

>5x4

I'm already familiar with Trist, although I could never really get into their music
i'm not much of an atmospheric black metal guy
thanks though

>Infester, Tim Buckley, Asylum Party
My man

Tank is literally the most anti nu-male band ever

Haven't been listening to a lot of stuff.

What album

suicide - kys you meme loving homosex

Eh to each their own, I never minded atmosphere one bit and I feel certain bands are capable of pulling off that atmospheric depressive droning thing fairly well, like Trist.

The existential talk about man's inevitably of becoming a space creature helps too

First time listening to Tim Buckley, it's like the cover is saying "you were expecting some shitty indie didn't you?" fucking surprised me.

Can't find it, give me a link?

I listened to that record expecting dadrock Jeff Buckley. Can't say I got it the first time around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_methods

What's your lastfm lad

Yeah I can't deal with those vocals my guy.

Anyone know anything similar to Nokturnal Mortum - Verity? I have been listening to that, Voice of Steel, and Tiamat - Wildhoney almost exclusively lately. Something nature-oriented, atmospheric, and whatnot

I've had this account for 7 years so the name is stupid and I don't use it as much as I once did, granted I mostly ever only used it for shit posting

last.fm/user/Maldar34

got u brohab

New Havukruunu maybe? Drudkh too.

>You both listen to Arghoslent, Les Rallizes Dénudés and Death Fortress.
Fucking followed,

>they're recording a part 2 next year
IMMORTAL VS THE MATRIARCH
FINAL DESTINATION

LRD is my fucking shit my dude, currently have about 24 hours worth of their bootlegs in my backlog

Damn, this is some good shit.
Thanks user

LRD is fucking hypnotic,one of my favorites.

>Ligature compression
>This method involves tightening a ligature around the neck so as to compress the carotid arteries, preventing the supply of oxygen to the brain and resulting in unconsciousness and death. The technique is also associated with certain types of judo holds and restraints, and auto-erotic asphyxiation.

"together" is a beautiful ballad

>tfw I think I just vomited shit
metal for this exquisite feel ?

Thanks lads, good shit. I love the feeling this music elicits.

Autopsy - Shitfun

any goregrind