Ive been awake for 27 hours now, i feel like im going to fall over...

Ive been awake for 27 hours now, i feel like im going to fall over, just feel like shit and i have a 12 hour shift (grading wood) working around heavy machinery in a few hours.

Ive tried coffee, energy drinks, exercise, any of the Sup Forumsros know any tricks to i don't feel like absolute shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KP86YocGJ3o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

take a nap

I was awake for 56 hours in the military...just shit timing.

Work,games,training,work,training,pt,commanders call.

It sucks kan never again..

I also drove from southern cali to new orelans in one go. 18 hours. By the end i was seeing deer cross the road that werent there.

i dont think id wake up, id sleep through the alarm
Ouch, did you find anything to help not feel so shitty ?

user I would say don't fucking go if your work is dangerous, you can lose a limb or kill yourself in an accident.
(don't know shit about your work though)
Otherwise and unless you are being fired, don't go.

nigga u trippin :D

jerk off

Yoyo same boat here. Water. Believe it or not. Fuck tons of water and chew a lot of gum. Also just don't stop moving. Keep your body moving and you won't have time to be tired.

Sounds like we're gonna have some more material for rekt bread bois

inject adrenalin

Well it is so retarded it could seriously work.

it's only on the movies or it's true that in america they sell amphetamine even in supermarket?
if so take a couple and go

here op, this will help you

youtube.com/watch?v=KP86YocGJ3o

Are you trying to force this as a meme or what?

if you can do it, then it WILL work

best advice here yet, don't fucking sit at a screen you pleb.

Call in sick? Be genuine and tell your employer about your situation. Employers love honest people.

hot peppers.
put hot fuck-my-mouth peppers on your food, your lunch, your snacks.
sandwitch pinutbutter and thick sambal
jalopenio on your chees sandwitch.
The burn will help you.
get a tube of wasabi

It's not that dangerous, but if they saw that i was drop dead tired or i fell asleep i would be instantly fried due to work place safety laws.

I work in a timber processing plat, so they dry it, cut it, grade it and export it. I just grade the timber , the wood just comes past me on a belt and i tag it accordingly, but there is cutting machines and shit around me and sometimes i have to help do that side of it.

hell ya

Then don't fucking go.
If you lsoe your arm you are going to fuck your entire life just for not losing a job.
Not worth it unless this job is your last fucking chance or you are sure you won't get another one.

Water, hhhmh never thought of that, was just loading myself with energy drinks and coffee. thanks user. i went for a run before, guess ill do some pull ups or some shit.
I don't just have a syringe and adrenaline laying around
Im from New Zealand. Pretty sure that isn't over the counter here

i hate wasabi, but love "peppers"
wasabi just stings and gives you a headache

I probs could get another one, but not with this good pay (19.25/hr) and then 1.5x for weekend work. so almost 30 an hour.

Let it serve you as a lesson of life then.
But seriously, don't go.
I have a bad feeling about this.

op here, wasabi tastes like ass.

peppers are good, ill take some spicy noodles i have laying around, they're pretty hot. thanks user

Could also take a hot or scorching shower just to get your blood flowing

Yea, i guess. i didn't expect to get work today, normally no one is sick on weekends (i wonder why)

just called in "sick", boss sounded pretty angry, and i don't blame him considering i agreed to the shift only a few hours ago. Feels bad man.

I called in sick. loads of anons told me to, just decided it was best.

Thanks for the help though guys, ill be sure to use some other time, maybe after i get off a 12 hour night shift and want to stay up till next day to do some shopping and shit.

Eat lots of carbohydrates for slow-release energy.
Top up with coffee/cola only when absolutely necessary, but don't be scared to.
Spend as much time as you can outside.