Black Women Appreciation Thread

Black Women Appreciation Thread

That's pretty badass to be honest.

Shit that only happens in America.

Because trashiness/mental health issues don't exist anywhere else in the world?

The level displayed in America is unique to America.
I live in a country with 50% black people, you don't see that shit here. Everyone agrees America has the most barbaric and trashy blacks.

Niggers.

But I'd bet you have something. I agree that America has it's fucked up ghetto trash. But the overarching problem is not unique to us.

Christ, look at those nigger lips. They'd fee like heaven wrapped around my cock. I'd blast a load on her glasses, making sure to let my white cum drip down on her Africa necklace.

This is what I am fucking tonight for the first time....I am already dribbling precum just think about it,bitch is coming around to my place in an hour.

What's the story, user? Just a random you picked up?

why should i appreciate an animal?

Met her on Tinder, bitch is pissed her other daddy is cheating on her, she's only cumming around to get revenge she doesn't give a fuck about personality or looks she's cumming around to fuck some one else.

I been searching for a bitch like her since I saw this fantasy chick on b, here's a pic of what I wanted

Because animals are meat, and meat is tasty.

Enjoy, user. Black chicks are fun.

My man. I like them on the thinner (spinner) side.

By daddy you mean sugar daddy?

Love the lip gloss.

the blacks in your country are probably gainfully employed and respectable members of society.

I like my black women how i like my cream. Whipped

Yeah skinny as fuck, the skinnier the black chick the chunkier the nipples, big fucking hard nipples that get hard when you chew them,,,,fucking yummy..........yeah sugar daddy.......but I play the artist game....they love that shit when you paint them naked....and I dont have to pay them,,,,,,i tell them I am a poor artist and I just want to paint them.... i supply the drink and drugs, they supply the pussy. I'm 53 and the older I get the hotter the chicks I get.

Again, my man. You active in the daddy threads on usasexguide? Specifically the one in Richmond, VA?

Good angle on that, btw. Art guys are like guitarist. Young idealistic girls are way into that shit.

Taken me more than a year, to find this chick with the same face and body

jesus Krist

gf

do you lick the asshole?

Look at all the shit it takes to make a negress "beautiful"

Have fun, user. She's hot af.

Yeah as you get older, you just do the artist or musician thing, tell them your poor, tell them all you want to do is paint them, sing to them, any artsy faggot shit, buy 100 dollars of booze and drugs instead of a 500 dollar weekend with some stuck up knows shes beautiful bitch that will give you a lousy fuck.....bitches that fuck you because they fallen for the art/ musician thing fuck you like there's no tommorow

You gonna get AIDS

Ha! That's my attraction to FKA Twigs. She's artsy as fuck. I know having an actual conversation with her would be painful, but she'd want to shower you in her feminine energy and open her pussy chakra or some such shit on your ass. And probably include her friends.

Gonna need sauce on the black chick, user.

from time to time sure

Got moar of this niggress if any one want

Nice, user.

Continue, please.

sure

thanks!

If u got a throwaway email I'll send u nudes

I'm 53 do you think I give a fuck. They have a cure, if you take a drug, it will stay inactive and not transmittable even by a transfusion. another 5 years till it gets to market.