I catfished a milf and got her nudes I have her Facebook if any of you wanna try your luck

I catfished a milf and got her nudes I have her Facebook if any of you wanna try your luck.

Her facebook

hot, more nudes?

post more wins

ill give it a try mate

dont have any more op?

>milf
>24 years old

The new Sup Forums everybody! The millennials ruined everything.

Screenshots of conversation or it didn't happen.

Are you fucking retarded nigga?

What's her age then?

nice saggys

How shit you are dumb. Do you even know what MILF stands for?

Being a mother is not age dependent- she has 3 kids- she is a mother...who I would like to fuck.

how fucking retarded are you?

moer plx

Teach me how to catfish Yo

a common sign of autism is taking phrases literally

milf means women over 40, whether she is a mother or not is irrelevant, she's just gotta be an older woman

Teach me your ways, master

>a common sign of autism is taking phrases literally

a common sign of retardation is making up new definitions for long understood phrases. Do you have to wear a helmet when you go out?

Roll

more

Over 40 would be a cougar. MILFS need to be attractive and no one wants to fuck a 40+ year old woman.

would you call a 14 year old brazillian pregnant child a milf? becuase that would be pedo, not milf you niggerfaggot

same applies for this 20 year old, just call her a hot lady not a fucking milf

go on xvideos right now and search milf, you get women over 40, not 20 year old on technicalities to appeal you fucking autists

tbf she looks older than 24 whoever said that.

Dude, any girl above 12 can be a mother. You wouldn't call a teen mom a MILF.

>for long understood phrases
Yeah, a phrase you clearly misunderstood you millennial asshat. It's unimportant if she's a mother or not. She just got to be a older woman.

Nah, she doesn't. You're probably 13 so everyone above 18 looks like 40+ to you, I understand.

>How shit you are dumb.
>How shit

wat?

kek, i'm older than 24 got trips on me though.

>How shit
What did he mean by this? Was it autism?

Holy

where/what site did you meet her on?

no, he's not that smart, i think he meant to say how shit thinking its a real phrase. I feel sorry for him, we should teach him that its holy shit and not how shit. I support the mentally disabled so he has my condolences

>milf
>she looks like a 20 something
Good thread OP

>How shit you are dumb.

Yes I know what MILF stands for. But the mother part of it doesn't mean squat. It's basically just older woman. Nothing more, nothing less. Even an older woman who doesn't have any kids at all could be considered a MILF (see Lisa Ann).

>milf
Hoo boy, this board has really gone downhill.

not, that's a cougar you sweet summer child.

MILF does not mean over 40 you dumbass. that would be a cougar.

>nudes
>only posts 1
fuck off

cougar and milf could be considered the same thing. if you wanted to debate it, a milf could be considered submissive while cougar is more sexually aggressive as they actively seek young guys

Just ignore the fags, and post more!

>could be considered the same thing
only by retards like you

well suck my ass then, why does this bother you so much

oh i'm sorry, are your feelings hurt? need a safe place?

you wanted to debate it but instead you're being retarded without refuting any of my points

this is your last (You)