Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/PKD02
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go away FBI

I've stuck my dick in another man's ass

fbi is on vacation. this is interpol

I sucked over 150 cocks.

Oh ok then
I constantly shitpost in Sup Forums all day long.
That's my darkest and most illegal secret.

damn nigga u hardcor

Im in 8 year long relationship.
Recently ive gained a massive crush for another woman, to make it worse, i will be spending some time alone with her on a work trip.
Never tought I would grow feels for another woman other than my gf... i still like her so much

Sexually obsessed with both of my little sister. Fap and fantasize about them constantly.

One on left. More.

using my sis as a cum dumpster for some time now.
i put several sleeping pills in her drink before she goes to sleep (i know what amount is not too much), and i can do whatever i want with her.
never did penetrate her cuz she would notice in the morning for sure, but rubbed my cock, touched her and cummed on her face, lips, tits.... you name it.
it took me a while to find a way to please my sick mind and my obsession with her but this is going great for 6 months now.

Pics of sis

imgur.com/a/PKD02
secret to the tastiest flatbread

>sleeping pills
what kind

I've had my cock sucked over 150 times. This year!

Started having an affair with a 100 pound ginger bitch. Shits been so cash.

lunesta.....you can get them easily

Got this Russian girl pregnant while working overseas. I haven't told any of my friends but I will support her as much as I can. It was just a fling, I was stupid and thought pulling out works, it doesn't.

Get a DNA test

You could just stop.

I showered with a 9yo girl about an hour ago

bmp

Chill the fuck out Chris Hansen, we're not about to start a loli thread.

>be me
>meet trap at club
>couldn't tell
>very drunk
>go to her place
>making out in cab all the way there
>get to her place
>she pulls down her pant and and lubes her asshole
>suspicious.gif
>go to stick it in but I see balls
>whatthefuck
>ask her if she has balls
>she says yes
>still horny
>very confused but need to nut
>ask for blow job
>dick is diamonds
>bust in 2 minutes
>go home and never tell a soul

why would i need a loli thread when i have a loli irl?

Rev up that van

I wanna eat my friend's ass.

spinners are so much fun. How tall is she?

so do it

Cross dresser and into ab/dl but DL side fuck the AB side.

5'4 I think. We were flirting at work for a while until I felt the end to give her a firm slap on the ass one day and the way she looked at me I knew she was dtf.

Been a lot of fun, getting paid well to fucking around with a coworker for an hour or so a day.

I regularly cheat on my military husband with Andy Sixx's warm, creamy, steamy, and oh so dreamy logs of shit squeezed fresh from the ass of Andy Sixx. Feels so good slidding down my throat in the Georgia heat....

I also let my nieces shower with Andy's warm logs. Nothing sexual happens and the parents are cool with it. Just showering with Andy's steamy dreamlogs.

its actually not a secret at alll but i hate niggers

> be me
> buy a lot of things with stolen credit cards
> cought by police
> trick them, almost go in a jail for 8 years
> after that become a drug addict
> settle down
> go to a university
> find love of your life
> got success in university
> got accepted by erasmus+ progamme
> cheat your love of your life a lots of time

When I was 16 I took the v of mys sister's 11yo best friend and were fuck buddies for quite a while

Nonce

was pretty awesome.

bmpp

I used to self harm a few years ago. It was dumb shit but it felt really good at the time. Still have somewhat noticeable scars on my upper arms, and I try to keep them hidden most of the time. It's not the end of the world if someone else sees/knows but I don't want anyone to think I'm an attention seeking faggot

I'm slowly turning into a doggy slut.

My girlfriend is pretty dominant, which is lovely, but recently while helping me cum over the phone, she went further than ever.

She told me she wanted to strip me naked and lock me in a cage with her two big dogs. And that it would be too small for me to stand in, so I'd have to me on my hands and knees. She said she wouldn't let me out until I had "serviced" her dogs. She said I was going to be their bitch. I would learn to worship their perfect doggy cocks. So thick, and wet. I would have to kiss them, lick them, and wrap my lips around them. They would be so thick and warm in my mouth. I'd savor the taste as my lips stretched around their delicious, thick, doggy cocks. My job would be to get their beautiful cocks nice and wet for the next step. They would fuck my ass relentlessly. Stretching my asshole around their stiff shafts, and eventually knotting in me. I would slurp up their cum and piss from the floor.

While I was doing this, her, and two of her friends that she knows I think are super hot would be outside the cage watching and laughing at me. Can you imagine staring into the eyes of a young beautiful girl, while your virgin asshole is being relentlessly pounded by her big dog?

She'd tell me that I could cum as much as I want in the cage. That I would be so happy once I accepted doggy cock. That I would never want to leave.

I've never cum so hard in my life.

Now whenever we're out walking together and we see a dog, especially if it's. Being walked by a hot girl, she'll tell me to go over and ask to pet it. I always get a little hard, and that night she'll make me masturbate thinking about sucking that dogs cock.

She makes me cum while thinking about having a dog fuck my ass in front of pretty girls at least twice a week now. I'm starting to really want it. It's pretty much the only thing she lets me cum to now.

cool beans

Nice pasta I saw over a year ago

Yeah, but I'm the OP.

I saved it on my phone because who the fuck wants to write it out over again?

Video or it never happened

i found out my best buddy was a raging faggot who was visiting this one sex shop with glory holes. so i followed him, watched him go in a box, went to the one next and let him suck muh dick. i saved up 2 weeks worth of cum for it. that massive faggot doesn't have a clue. piece of shit.

I would love to kiss a certain girl. I had the chance at least 2 times. But i am a beta faggot and fucked it up. Maybe tomorrow i can pick up a drunk girl at a party. (if i am not beta there)

So when are you gonna man the fuck up and let him suck your cock without a wall between you?

what? i ain't no faggot.

>intentionally went out of your way to save up cum for your gay friend to swallow
>not also a fag
Sure, user

>taking the bait

I jerk off to pictures of a coworker all the time. I get off harder on days we talk, because she doesn't know I've seen her asshole before.

I have ADHD