What's up, user. Something on your mind?

What's up, user. Something on your mind?

will there ever be a second psychedelic revolution?

There already is! Statistically, as many people use psychedelics these days as they did in the 60s. Big fan, personally

source on these statistics?

This.

Then why the heIl am I having such a hard time finding custees?

My girlfriend of almost 2 years died recently right in front of my eyes. Before we dated we were childhood friends since 1st grade. Her parents don't want me going to the wake, blame me, and think I should of been hit by the truck. Before her I had a girlfriend who attempted suicide and blamed me, I thought she was dead for a week, found out she was alive by her sending a pic of her in the hospital flipping me off. Before her someone I loved, we were the best of friends. She died of cancer. Only figured out she loved me as much as I loved her after she died. Am I meant to love?

No

Starting entrance exams for uni on monday, family members make my life hell for not studying the way they want me to
And that is a lot of pressure on me to not get a mental breakdown

No

I'm not sure I'm capable enough to make it in this world.

Financial problems also, which are one of the reasons I need to go to uni because pension and the only other option is to work and live in poverty for the rest of my life
I'm not a fucking pussy, just have some deep issues with my family

I know what I want I know what I need to do to get what I want in life, but I choose to suffer based on not caring enough about myself I suppose and in return it hurts others around me.

>be me 20
>go into summer job this afternoon
>cute co-worker there
>acting nicer / flirtier than usual and wearing bikini showing off nice body
>"hey user"
>make small talk while she packs her stuff up to leave
>"by the way I wrote my number down hoping everyone else would follow suite"
>only two other ppl work besides us
>idk if I'm retarded and missing the most obvious signal ever and she wants me to text her or if I'm reading to far into it.
>I can't tell really if she's into me but we had a class in high school together many yrs back and sat next to each other but I was too autistic and young to speak to her
what do?

My stage 4 cancer dad isn't dying quick enough

Text her. If she wont reply or blocks your Number you'll know

I come here to laugh at all your misfortunes

>be me
>take a huge dump
>had to fill a giant bucket because couldn't flush

Im here to kill some time b4 i sleep...

I'm afraid it'll come off as weird and it'll be hella awkward between us the entire summer

I feel really bad because of whats been going on in my life recently. Every time I get happy, it lasts for like a week or two, then it follows up with an instant avalanche of shit and I'm stuck like that for months until I'm happy again, but then everything collapses and a shit storm hits me again. I feel like it only happens to me though, I know bad things happen to everyone but I feel like happiness only exists for me just to spite me

GF that was so good to bang just dumped me. Told me that I'm a good friend. Oh damn user, that was quite Savage :(
Can I still manage to stay fuck friend with her or is it a bad idea ?

I was thinking about posting on 4chang again