I would like to understand something. I'm sitting here watching the evening Atlanta news. I do this everyday after work...

I would like to understand something. I'm sitting here watching the evening Atlanta news. I do this everyday after work. Everyday they go through the crimes of shootings, robberies, stabbings, home invasions, child abuse and so on. Literally everyone of the people that have been arrested are black males or black females. It really is alarming and everyone knows it. I hate to say it but I don't blame officers to be more aware or suspect something with a African American when stats are like that.

It's true. That's pretty much it, black people hold back other blacks and that's what stops them from being successful. I means it's even in their music for fucks sake.

I'm the poster that started the tread. I'm not racist by any means. I am a realist however and I call it as I see it. I'm engaged to a wonderful beautiful black female. She has a great family and is a wonderful person. She agrees with me on the subject. Problem is when she talks about the problems that bother her and the crimes committed by blacks to her friends that are black she gets bullied and called a want to be white girl. She has lost a lot of friends to this subject. The shit is ridicules.

Niggers are subhuman

That's not the truth. Don't believe lies. But they do have major problems but it's not the white man

Their problem is the fact that they're not able to behave like proper humans. Name a neighbourhood, city, or country that improved as more black people moved in.

Bait.

Not an argument, Tyrone

Not bait I'm being serious

It's not supposed to be one Greg.

Please explain why you think the way you do.

I think the way I do because of what I see and what happens around me.

this is a good point. Have niggers ever improved anything or do they only destroy whatever they touch?

Oh look, it's this thread again. I once refused to believe anyone with an IQ at or above 100 could be baited this easily, but then they started to genuinely believe and integrate all of these retarded memes they have consumed over the years in place of rational thought. So easily manipulated. This is the Sup Forums experience, here to weed out the weak minds. You're all doomed.

Yeah i kinda agree. Especially with BLM and the shit that their doing. It's only making things worse for them.

>I said it, therefore it must be true

>Atlanta news

It's the local news syllabus of literally every city in the country every day. Really makes you think

(OP)
Don't believe everything you see on tv. You admit to coming home and watching programming after you get off work so why would you think you would be able to see outside of what you're programmed to see? Isn't Atlanta a highly African American populated area? If so then why is it a surprise that blacks are criminally featured in areas with a high black population? You are programmed to see what your programmer's want you to recognize.

There is nothing wrong with admitting there is a problem. It doesn't mean I'm a racist. It's facts but no one addresses the issue itself. Which is black culture in the US as a huge problem

Ladera Heights. Easy. Population 73% black and it's an affluent neighborhood, "Black Beverly Hills" as Frank Ocean would say. Sure, you'll move the goalposts because I have a damn good one, but there it is.

Yes it is true, for I am good.

Niggers turn everything they touch in to detroit

I'm honestly surprised there's a single case. Know of any that aren't just a bunch of rich niggers walled off from the rest?

Yes it is a highly populated area of blacks and whites. Buts it's the local news of all surrounding areas too. But why is everyone fucking crime a black person is my thing.

How arrogant you are, for in truth, all of humanity is a plague that must be eradicated, including you.

>Hurr Durr I watched 2 Jared Taylor videos now I k ow everything about race.

Shut the fuck up Reddit fag. You're not welcome here.

That just what you see. It's up to you to adjust your sight. No one can do it for you. Crime is simply committed by people who think they can get away with something and color has very little to do with it in most cases

Scared white OTP dweller detected

That's kind of what I meant about moving the goalposts, so now I'm supposed to pick a good black community and one that's separated from "the rest". What's "the rest" to you? Middle class black people, poor, other blacks in general, and calling any community where there's a majority of a group "walling off" from the same group is kinda incorrect. But anyways.

Ok then why is the percentage of inmates federal prisons black at a very high percentage like in the 80s. The older I get the harder it is to see it that way.

Op, would you mind asking your girl a question? Does she feel Obama made race relations worse? I hope she answers honestly. Thx man.

Agree with you

Because slavery was never abolished. It just got switched to the prison system. Your prison systems are the current forms of modernized slavery

Yes she is at work but we have talked about this. She says yes she believes so. She feels a lot are upset because there isn't a black president anymore. But not to listen to there dumb bullshit because those were probably the same ones that said Obama wasn't black enough. But now they care. Close to what she will say

Well if Afro-Americans didn't commit so much crime they wouldn't be in prison

Proof that what Charles Barkley said is 100% accurate is the massive heat he took from black people for saying it.

Because you don't understand history. This is why people are not allowed to actually pick the president.

Thx, appreciate your reply

Don't man. People put them selves in prison. No one just through them in there for that shit. I'll admit they do get took advantage of but that's all inmates not just blacks. There is a lot of blacks involved because there are so many blacks in prison

Not sure I understand your post related to the comment you linked it to

Prisons are full of people who didn't put themselves there. That's ludicrous to say that

He said he agreed with a statement. I said he agreed because he didn't understand history and that's why people don't actually get to pick their leaders

You are really at the farthest point left if you truly believe what you are saying

Maybe I'm reading it incorrectly, but he was agreeing that the percentage of black people in prison is very high compared to their small percentage of the population. Is how I read it.

That was the least Reddit-post in this thread

It's not moving the goalposts, I'm just curious if there are any examples of a black neighbourhood that isn't a ghetto. You gave an example of a group of wealthy niggers that got together to separate themselves from the rest of the apes, while it satisfies the question is obviously a very unique and exceptional scenario.

If niggers weren't subhuman you'd be able to come up with an entire list off the top of your head

Bump

To be in a federal prison you have had to have good reason to be there. That is why there is the court system.

>society spending taxes to keep violent people idle behind bars = a small group of capitalists making money through forced labour on large farms
wew lad

It's not a left or right thing. It's understanding that out of the millions of convictions there are going to be some who are innocent of the charges. By your logic every single case ever heard that garnered a conviction was 100% correct and no innocent person has ever served any time.

It's in your history book. All you have to do is locate it.

Yes things like that do happen but it's rare now a days

I knew it happens man. But how is that related to the issue I am discussing in the thread

Lol now that's funny

I don't know where you started all I know is this is the road you're on now

I know that the profit off inmates does happen. I understand that there may be some that are innocent. But not all inmates in prisons are black. All prisoners are inmates of all different races but why is the African Americans making up for 80 to 90 percent of prisons. I am just sick of people making accuses and not admitting there is a fucking problem. But I'm a racist for acknowledging facts.

And the term slavery is always used about the profit off inmates and always talks about the blacks that are being put through it. Not talking about all the inmates do it. It's almost like they use the term slavery because there is a absurdly amount of blacks males in prison. Trying to pull those emotional strings. When they have put them selves there in the first place.

I told you why but I will explain it simpler:
1. Blacks are targeted. However you feel about that statement let's just agree there is a bigger target on blacks regarding law enforcement in America than on any other race. That is fact. No disputes. That alone is a cause and is an answer to your question.
2. Blacks commit crime. The difference is that Blacks are convicted at a higher rate even if the crimes are parallel to crimes committed by whites, a black person has a higher chance of being found guilty.
3. Blacks cannot usually afford to buy the kind of justice a person (usually white) of wealther means can afford to buy.
4. Slavery is still legal. It's just been renamed and repackaged