Do you know how it feels to feel nothing at all?

do you know how it feels to feel nothing at all?
most days are just laying in bed passing time till the next day. i dont care about bad grades or social connections in school since im not really special or something like that. i understand that im a boring person but i also do nothing about it bc i dont care. Many other students are on parties and such but im like whatever. I dont care about others or myself, it seems pointless to make decisions that lead to the outcome of me being alone anyway. I dont feel connected to anyone and i dont try to change something about that. I really dont know why i care about nothing at all. i get sad about this, really sad and in the next moment its back to "whatever"-attitude again. i see right through people and i feel like im nonexistent to them, but its whatever. I wake up everyday, thinking to myself that today i might change or something exciting is gonna happen, but nah. does someone feel alike? if not what is it that keeps you moving forward?

Other urls found in this thread:

non-duality.rupertspira.com/watch/life-doesnt-have-a-meaning-vc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds like you should just kill yourself. I'm not even trolling OP. You're broken inside and nothing will fix it.

thought about this, alot, and its too much of a effort, i guess.

Sounds like you need to move to Sup Forums you'll find the feels and meaning there

Suicide is for cowards.

>
like if i will ever get a gf lmao

You need to start lifting breh. Not even kidding. I've felt that way many many times.. Usually coupled with severe depression.

Lifting takes it all away. Bettering yourself mentally & physically. If I stop for more than a few days I revert back to that endless shitty mindset.

Lift mang. Lift.

>No motivation
>Lifting should fix it
>No motivation to Lift

Great advice dipshit.

But lifting bruh

Look up "7 ways to maximize misery" and then do the opposite.

Yep i feel the same exact way tbh.
And then you start realizing that not just you but nobody really matters. Nohing you do will ever truly matter you could cure cancer and sure that would save people but in the end whats the point. They're still gonna die everyone is gonna die.I find it hard to feel empathy for anybody and since i normally dont really care much about anything whenever i see peple that do care about stuff i think its weird, like when i see people getting emotional about something i dont really get it. Not sure if this is really what you're talking about but i could relate with the things you said. i might have gone a bit off

Textbook depression. Your options are:
>Ignore lack of motivation, force yourself to do things you don't want to do for long enough that it starts having a positive effect on your mental health
>See a professional, possibly be prescribed meds which can help a lot
>self medicate

Shit maybe you are fucked if you can't even summon the will power to help your own situation.

Time to take that long sleep bro. RIP in Pizza.

yeah dude it like this, exactly like this, i always tend to kind of cringe if i see this shit in public

Don't worry about it. You've probably just discovered what most people take a lifetime to discover. Now just accept it and enjoy whatever it is you find yourself doing. non-duality.rupertspira.com/watch/life-doesnt-have-a-meaning-vc

lowkey never kind of thought about it his way

Yea like when people confess their feeling or something to me or when they are sad and try to talk to me i have to pretend that i care or feel bad i end up feeling really weird cause i dont really know what im supossed to do. Samething with happiness when people try to take pictures with me i dont really like it because you are supossed to smile for pictures and i feel weird faking being happy

Yea i did realise this lol life real doesnt have a meaning we try to find meaning in it because we want to believe we are special and we were meant to do something but really we just happened randomly. I feel like the quote by Jean-Paul Sartre is pretty good for describing it "Every existing thing is born without reason, prolongs itself out of weakness, and dies by chance."

one of my classmembers cuts herself, she keeps sending me pictures of herself cutting "hate" mutiple times in her skin and behind a screen its very easy to make up feelings, but when i met her in school she catches me somthimes offguard with a motionless expression on my face, its super hard to pretend irl.

When ever i see people cutting themselves in general i cringe cause really i dont think anybody legit cuts themselves when they are sad its the most pointless thing ever i think its done for attention. Ive never seen a guy that cut themselves unless they are a fag or somethign and ive always thought if you really cut yourself becuase you are sad or something its not exactly the type of thing you want to show everyone i feel like you would be ashamed of it but the girls that cut themselves usually like wearing shit were everyone can see that they cut themselves or they'll post pictures of it and shit

cutting is a meme, bruh

i feel the same, there is no logical reason to cut yourself except for attention. And she also wears only short shirts so you can see that disgusting shit

Get a motorcycle.

It'll either kill you, or you'll figure some shit out.

Yup, likely to drop out of school and become the nothing I always knew I was. I just have to find a creative way to end it and look like an accident

You can sit there and not feel for hours. As states, scenery an normies are everywhere.

It gets profound.

i could do the same like my best friends dad, just gas myself in a car, but well, 2 much effort

Your life won't magically become awesome, you need to actively make it awesome.

then suggest something

Same here user.

>what is it that keeps you moving forward?

Nothing. I hope I'll be dead few months after 2018 arrives, if not I'm going out and will never come back to my house. I plan to travel to some countries, but that's about it... on foot... yeah.

Step one: stop being such a fucking little bitch.

you plan on suicide? or you turn 18 and do whatever?

ah ok that changes everything you cunt

I'm 21. Suicide is stupid, why would I want to kill myself even if I will have nothing? I'd prefer for someone to kill me tbh. For example; I have nothing, I'd try at least to rob a bank and get rich AF, I won't succeed? won't really matter to me... if you want to KYS then at least try robbing a bank or something like that, if you will fail you'll get what you wanted anyway. If you will succeed; you'll get what everyone wants (including you) money rules the world & people.

kms is kind off the table, but i'd say it depends on the amount of money , making it worth the effort or nah

Doesn't have to be only one robbery. You can murder people and take their money/stuff. That's an option.

Killing yourself is a waste, at least to me. You can try to get something (the easy way) or just die... I'd rather try to get something I want & eventually die.

yes. dysthymia here.

cant tell, wasnt diagnosed yet

Welcome to depression, kid. Have a seat.