Lets see if you guys can trigger these degenerate bikers

Lets see if you guys can trigger these degenerate bikers.

>tldr: bikers ride in packs, try to make SUV to swerve away from their path in the express lane and he didn't budge, the keep weaving back and forth on him. SUV driver shoots them and now they are crying to the police.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pZAyB0r0e10
youtube.com/watch?v=Mp35eCIFqtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Be American
>Ride bicycle
>Get shot

>bicycle

Nah they're more like your bikies m8

is there a video?

wtf it's clear the bikes are in the wrong. Why are the police being fags?

News report
youtube.com/watch?v=pZAyB0r0e10
Raw footage
youtube.com/watch?v=Mp35eCIFqtQ

I'll need to know the race of all parties involved before I decide if there was any wrongdoing here

>Be Australian
>Receive child-safe versions of video games.
>If you get them at all

If more people rode motorcycles and bicycles you'd be sitting on your ass much less in traffic jams. People who sit in the left lane, a lane universally designated in Europe and much of the civilized world for passing only, deserve to be mocked. Fuck cagers.

>muh vidya

>ride in a way that could get SUV driver killed by swerving or "at fault" due to jewish traffic laws
>get mad when people fight back

If you knew anything about the police - whoever wins in a confrontation is the one that goes to jail. doesn't matter if it was justified or not.

If everybody just stayed home there would be no traffic jams at all.

Jesus Christ
He should have just hit the accelerator then claimed to have panicked after getting boxed in and pushed into the shoulder by these cuck bikers

the groups of bikers are dangerous, they do stupid maneuvers and put everyone at risk. biking in a group of people makes everyone want to show off before they get to the gay orgy

>drive on street
>get shot

Average American
>muh guns, muh freedom
>he shouldn't have used his gun and should submit to others authority.

Ha, some fag got mad at me today while driving.

I was driving straight on the highway and he was merging and he got mad at me for not slowing down or changing lanes, we matched speeds and he couldn't merge without applying his brakes and getting behind me, which is what he did.

He instantly switched lanes and blew by me on the left. Stupid fuck. It's the responsibility of the person merging to either speed up or slow down in order to fit into traffic.

>muh self defense
Clearly a nigger with an itchy trigger finger.

Stupid fucking bikers thinking they own the road. This shit fucking infuriates me. All the other lanes were open and they chose to fuck with someone in an SUV? Stupid nigger gang mentality

Seems like the bikers could have avoided a whole lot of trouble had they just zoomed past the guy instead of harassing him.

I do my best not to be in the left lane if I don't need to be, but whenever I'm in it, I'm going at least 20mph over the limit. Fuckers behind me need to respect that I am indeed trying to pass others and back the hell off.

>an SUV
ameriturd 'literacy'

also why are Americans so goddamn violent?
I can assure you a white guy did this shit but stormweenies are willing to ignore it because

>muh guns
>muh white rice dindunuffin

what a bunch of pieces of shit

Yep, you may beat the charges later but you're not beating the ride downtown.

Exactly, $15,000 later after you have to hire a good criminal defense attorney. Speaking from experience here.

Let's play YOU ARE THE JURY.

The DA has said, fuck it, and decided to leave everything in your hands. There's pending civil and criminal suits on everybody.

How do you rule? How much money does whoever get?

Florida has strong self defense laws, and stand your ground, although it's not clear if it applies to a moving vehicle.

>Coming from a parasite whose countrymen have allowed Mexico to become a cartel-infested hellhole.

videogames are for degenerate nerds like yourself you fat piece of shit.

>cartels were 'allowed' to grow
>they didn't force themselves with US acquired money and guns into the country
American education

>"Bikers"
>Riding chinese farty lil speed bikes

Nigga please

God damn, they are not even dressed to ride, they are wearing shorts and tshirts. Idiots.

About a year ago I was driving home from a buddy's house and I was in the fast lane going 5 above the speed limit (which is basically the appropriate speed) and some guy came hauling ass up behind me. He angrily tried to get into the next lane but couldn't pass me because of another car, so he got back behind me and started flipping me off angrily. I drove a little bit faster than the car next to us to the point that he was side by side with the other lane car, assuming I was going to keep accelerating to make a gap. I ended up boxing him in about about 5 full minutes because he was too stubborn to slow down and go 2 lanes over. He eventually passed on my right and I flipped the bird without looking away from the road.

He got in front of me and tried to brake check me but I didn't slow down at all so he just angrily sped off.

Little did I know that my buddy had left for work right after I left his house and he saw the whole thing. Shit was cash.

I'd find the shooter not guilty. I think it's legit stand your ground case. Just because you and your assailants are in moving vehicles doesn't mean you don't fear for your life and have the right to stand your ground. The SUV had every right to drive that highway without feeling threatened by thugs on bikes.

NOT GUILTY.

>Abramowitz Goldbergstein
>Goldbergstein
>Stein
9/10
I chuckled.

If someone wants to pass you, it's best to let them pass. Don't box them in.

youtube.com/watch?v=pA7BASFqXIw

what a fucking idiot
every time i see some wigger with a backwards baseball cap in a """"muscle"""" car or jacked up pickup truck or some preppy faggot in a bmw or audi, thinking they're big shit, i want to fucking rape and kill them

Crikey that's a nice shitpost!

I only feel bad for the semi driver.
Camaro guy was a douche but that fag in the truck deserved it for cruising in the passing lane.

>be going 60 in the passing lane
>box a guy in for 5 minutes
>flip him off without making eye contact
>post the story like you got that asshole good

the left lane is for passing. move out of the way, no wonder you're pissing off people. I know such behavior is legal in the us, bu in most of europe the police will actually pull yiu over and have a talk with you about clogging the fast lane

Police do that here too in various states that have laws against such behavior.

Read it again, user said they were passing cars 5mph over the speed limit, they just decided to start being a faggot because they could complete the act when he saw it made the other guy mad.

Some hispanics tried to to do something similar with their convertable when I was back in high school. My friend was riding shotgun, and stole one of their cowboy hats. They followed us straight to the police station, where we parked.

AN ES YU VEE

you fucking moron

nobody pronounces it as "soov"

>I was driving home from a buddy's house and I was in the fast lane going 5 above the speed limit (which is basically the appropriate speed)

He was driving 5 above and justified it as an okay speed for the passing lane. Read it again.

>an SUV

Isn't wrong, faggot.

go home paco

Kind of a lack luster, because, fuck, I love videos of cars running bikers over. I really want a big truck with a grill guard/bull bar and just mow them down.

Goddammit.
I read bicycles instead of bikers and was really confused about my mental image of a pack of faggot hipsters hauling ass on the highway with their bicycles and pushing other cars away.

How fast are you suppose to go to pass?
He was passing initially, then he slowed down to be a dick was my point, the problem wasn't not passing in a passing lane, the problem was not doing it fast enough to accommodate Speedy Gonzales..

>video games

think you're on the wrong board you degenerate man-child

S'why we need the wall right here.

If you're in the furthest left lane and someone wants to pass you, you should accommodate them, no matter how fast they want to go. Move over at the first opportunity.

Both of you are utter cunts. If you're going to slow in the fast lane then get the fuck out, you're blocking everyone.

Got some of those vids? I hate bikers with a passion.

Squids, not even once.

Underrated

>no matter how fast they want to go.
I know such behavior is legal in europe, but in most of us the police will actually pull you over and have a talk with you about reckless speeds well over the speed limit.

If you watch the video, it actually looks like it might be a nigger driving the SUV.

And yes it is an SUV you dumb fucking spic.

>an SUV
Yes that is correct you filthy savage.

Did you even watch the video? The camaro tried to cut off the truck when he could have been smart and just have gotten behind him and wait for him to pass the semi.

The dude in the truck was a dick as well, obviously, but it's not like he wasn't provoked.

Solution = Drones

>going 20 over the speed limit in the passing lane to pass people
>people still riding my ass because they want to do 40 over the limit and launching past me as soon as I move back into the slow lane

>doing the limit (120kph) passing people doing less
>guy riding me obviously stressed as fuck
>i manage to pass and move back to the other lane
>he rockets past me
>it's a minivan with a family, full of kids, pets, bags and shit with one of those carrier things on the roof
>he's doing at least 160kph and swerves 2 lanes and onto the off-ramp
no wonder so many people kill themselves on the road

If you try to bully drivers while riding in some gayass biker gang then you are the nigger that deserves to be shot.

>also why are Americans so goddamn violent?
Mexishits commit up a lot of the violence in this country.

Our bikers are the biggest fucking sooks alive. Soft cunts for days.

I would've shot that cunt in the camaro, assuming I didn't get killed in the crash. What a fucking knobhead.

>squids
Why would anyone tease an SUV driver?
I mean do they taunt him with how they are gonna sue him while they try and get him to hit them while they film themselves?

driver - not guilty

bikers - each fined $1500 + community service for harassment, disturbing the peace and reckless driving. added injunction that makes it illegal for them to associate with each other in public

>Car turning or parked car in next lane
>Drivers next to me refuse to slowdown for it
>Always try and force their way into my lane at the last second instead
>Bro if there isn't room it isn't safe
>Don't be scared to actually use your brakes

or

>When a car behind you gets mad and pulls out into the other lane to go faster
>They get stuck in traffic and you cruise past

How's your military doing, sheepshagger?

Local here.

Fuck these bikers. They race up and down the Howard Franklin and Courtney Campbell, like they're playing some retarded IRL nigger version of Mario Kart. Almost every goddamn night, and not even at a time like 2 in the morning when there are essentially no other drivers. These fuckers prefer from 8pm to 11pm to race their bikes through cars on the two longest land bridges spanning the bay.

They also act as a gang against cars in traffic as seen in this situation. However, because we have a pro-motorcyclist (you know, the folks who aren't gangs of nutjobs who put others at risk) stance down here, they take advantage when they get hurt from their shenanigans and always ALWAYS play the victim.

Fuck them. This has been happening for a while, and will get worse if we coddle this group of assholes.

Piece of shit biker faggots ruin everything.

Pic related. They ruined this too, those pieces of fucking shit.

What's that?

Just that they were all white and the SUV driver black/mulatto.

And you'd think those would be young hotheads but no, it's usually SUV with full family and pets doing suicidal shit.

can't blame the guy for not wanting to go any faster. he almost got run off the road by that fucking camaro.

But I have no fucking idea why the trucker didn't just slow the fuck down to avoid the whole situation.

are you implying that the camaro wasn't at fault for driving like a fuckhead because the other guy drove within his rights?

>furthest

If it's distance related it's farthest
Furthest is for something conceptual

Don't be a nigger

Can confirm - they would blow by me (in the middle lane) trying to get as close as possible to my car.

Here's something I don't get. People riding my ass in the fast lane (70+) when I keep 4-5 car lengths between me and the next guy. Where the fuck am I going to go? Is 40-50 feet that goddamn important?