Manchester United™ - Liverpool match thread

De Gea, Valencia, Jones, Rojo, Darmian, Carrick, Herrera, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Martial, Ibrahimovic
Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Klavan, Milner, Henderson, Can, Wijnaldum, Lallana, Firmino, Origi

Starts in one bong

Helpful links:
store.manutd.com

Other urls found in this thread:

contrast.org/hillsborough/shop.shtm
liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/250478-liverpool-fc-statement-on-joel-matip
dailymotion.com/video/x58jp7m#
globalsportssalaries.com/GSSS 2016.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Helpful links

imagine being a Liverpool fan

Just IMAGINE

shitty cuckold team, cuckold city, cuckold people

Beta beta cucks!

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha fucking HELL lads it's so funny how fuckig BETA Liverpool is Hahahah

Fuck me I dying here

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Cuck team haha

*flies away*

that paki manure moyes trip is literally seething he didnt get to make the thread

kek

KEK

K E K

>cuckold city

Manchester literally has the curry mile

that fucking Liverpool lineup

slip

>we

are going to beat them

>Mignolet, Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Klavan, Milner,
How many will Utd score?

manchester is the cuck city because all the customers think it's a part of london

He is. It's just that our squad doesn't have much depth, and our quality players are either injured or just recovering from injury.

Prediction: The match thread will be pure cancer.

>Alexander-Arnold
Literally who

That's fucking strange, because genius Klopp said Liverpool didn't need to strengthen in January

Some random kid at right back, a 35 year old midfielder at left back

Mane at AFCON

Matip now allowed to play

Well, I guess there is a chance that the guys will try extra hard to prove themselves.

Alternative, they are going to get rolled over pretty bad. I'd put my money on the latter.

>Not rating Alexander-Arnold
lmao, I'll be laughing at you cucks when he gets a goal and an assist today.

Helpful links:
contrast.org/hillsborough/shop.shtm

That's not a prediction but rather a fact.

Manure-Liverpoop match threads are objectively the worst on the board

it doesn't surprise me with the amount of pakis they have

LFC statement on Matip. Fuck FIFA

liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/250478-liverpool-fc-statement-on-joel-matip

>liverpool eleven
This will be a walk in the carpark

which part of Liverpool are you from?

35 year old best left back in the league

Time for Fraudinho to be exposed today as well

not having back up for clyne is really worrying right now but he's rarely missed a game. milner has been outstanding and can't really blame klopp for fifa muppetry

>the guys will try extra hard to prove themselves
I think that's what will happen, especially with Alexander-Arnold

Manchester is definitely the cuck city.

Manchester is only 60% white

>Manchester United @ManUtd 3 h
>Sky customers can get #MUTVHD at half price for five months in our special January offer (UK/IRE)

>Liverpool have lost every game they played in green

The other match is still on, and this match thread is already looking like it will soon go to complete shit

Imagine
I fucking hate this kit, but if we wore the black one at old trafford you have to dab every 58 seconds

>middlesborough

Yeah, you can tell this one is going to be a shitshow

They gonna celebrate like mad if they come away with a draw...

You mean like United did when they won 0-0 at anfield?

Martial is going to rape that filthy scouse brat disguised with a posh name today.

3-0, book it.

Why shouldn't they? Liverpool are higher in the table, with CL qualification as the goal. Draw would be a solid result for them, while Manure need a win desperately

you unironically support united

idk, considering the results a draw wouldn't be THAT bad for united. 2 points behind city, 4 behind arsenal and 5 behind liverpool and arsenal

still, united really should be beating this lot

Way too confident.

Don't we all?

how many bings left lads?

Would prefer to have Milner on the right and Moreno on the left

And now thanks to Koeman fucking City goal difference, Manure can finally move up the table after months!

>Matip

who /customer/ here?

Nobody is thinking about them, they're gonna fancy a win.

Where did all the Man Utd customers come from in the past 4 weeks? It was pretty comfy on Sup Forums until then.

Need a 4-0 win lel

Manure caught up recently because they managed to beat the likes of Sunderland or West Brom (not counting strong Tottenham). Unless they get victories against teams directly above them, they can forget about CL next year. And that would be embarrassing to say the least, considering the wage bill and transfer budget spent.

Against a side like that, it wouldn't be that surprising. Manure created enough chances to blow teams away against better sides and did it consistently for many games now, when it finally clicks and they will start finding the goal more often, a massacre is given. Why not now?

Where did all the Man Utd customers come from in the past 4 weeks? It was pretty comfy on Sup Forums until then.

what's your prediction for today's game then?

Mou will play for a draw against all the top teams and hope they drop points when they play each other

They started winning games so they came out of hiding

How is the Slovakian League these days?

Where did all the Man United customers come from in the past 4 weeks? It was pretty comfy on Sup Forums until then.

>american ads

wew

Geht Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp in eine Bar. Sagt der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Klopp: Ich bin der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp. Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp? Da erwidert Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo. Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Klopp mal in meine Kult-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp ja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp: Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo, das ist schon brutal geil, Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Jürgen" Klopp, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult Kloppo" Kult Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp: Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Klopp.

My mind is telling me "Manu"
But my heart let's me remember old Dortmund games with far worse players winning against the almighty Buyern

both chelsea and man city have higher wage bills than united tho

Dreading this now las

>Dont know whether Matip is allowed to play

fuck sake this should have been decided weeks ago

blame FIFA

>MOUYESposting
>comfy
Nah

Should be straight forward, he's not in the AFCON squad, he can play unless someone says otherwise

>Every Man City defender could be sold, except John Stones

42fe51591598d905ab011a9c8339150f8391dfa7

Its Liverpools fault too, they should have made FIFA make a decision on this before the AFCON started, kicked up a huge fuss to make them get off the fence

PW: 1234

Quick, who is Alexander-Arnold

>no clyne
>unproven youth product Alexander Arnold
>no coutinho
>Lallana as a forward
>no Matip
Sad face. Not hopeful at all.

wtf i hate Africa now

>no LovTip
>no Clyne
>no Coutinho
>no Mane
>no Anfield

Might as well just a few hundred quid on Utd lads.

>the whole world is watching

Sky please stop with this bullshit

nervous young guy is going to slip and gets blamed on the upcoming lose so no one is going to blame kult klopp

He should be playing Milner at right back and Moreno at left back instead of relying on such an inexperienced player for the biggest game of the season.

Describe MIGNOLET in two words

>carraghers voice

sucking too much cock, eh?

link where

PW: 1234

not good

jokes on you I know a lot of Germans who subscribed to dazn only for this match

1:1, what's yours?
Total wage bills, because both have many more players on the payroll. If we're counting the wages of registered 25 man league squad, Manure pay more than fucking Real Madrid or Barcelona.
globalsportssalaries.com/GSSS 2016.pdf
>6th (sixth)

Klopp works in mysterious ways

Alexander Arnold is better than Moreno

Sunderland tier.

>subscribe to DAZN
>giving 10bux to the jew when you can watch free acestreams instead

>pep rocking from side to side in his interview
autism?

Somehow starting

Second quote for -->

World's best

Could have done this. I don't think he trusts Moreno to be disciplined in his role. No one is going to blame Arnold if he fucks up on his debut, in this particular match.

>too intelligent to accept this thrashing

hes going to have another breakdown and fuck off to New York again

is this legit ?

Im glad Matip is not allowed to play. Fucking coon not wanting to represent the motherland.

If it was up to me, he'd be executed.