Deadshot (talking about his daughter going to college):...

>Deadshot (talking about his daughter going to college): ...and if her grades start slipping I want you to white-people that thing.

What did he mean by this?

i have literally no idea

i suppose he's implying white people are all part of some kind of nazi conspiracy and that you can just ask for better grades

the white "good ol' boys" club that exists in academia and industry. its real, don't worry.

I wish I knew about this in high school so I didn't fail math.

maybe he meant, that the other dude would act like a father and be there for her?

develop agency

it was a joke

SJWs and Sup Forumsfags are triggered by everything.

Help her study

make her work hard to keep her grades up and dont give her any breaks based off the color of her skin, in fact make it seem like her having white skin is a detriment and she should be ashamed.

But I'm sure you're offended by black deadbeat dad jokes.

not at all, have at it.

just don't get triggered when someone makes a white people joke.

As long as they aren't triggered by black jokes I don't care. I only care when the double standard is there.

agreed

It's meant to imply that white people are part of some grand conspiracy and that niggers aren't just genetically more inclined to be dumb monkeys.

i was confused about this as well
as a joke it makes zero sense and as a statement less so
is he implying white people get a pass? we certainly dont. especially considered education. i remember distinctly two of the smartest kids in my highschool who had 4.0 gpas and amazing test scores didnt get into ivy league or even some of their backups. one had to settle for community college for the first year because she was so sure she was going to get into a good school
meanwhile another hispanic kid got into three different colleges while having a 3.2 gpa and purposely tanking his sats as laid back as possible
but he ticked that little box that said he aint white and all the doors just magically opened up

Just watched this movie tonight, and boy was it terrible. Why does the queen nigress just shoot the fbi guys in the back because they "weren't cleared for this" and Rick Flag doesn't give a shit when presumably they were just innocent guys doing their jobs? And presumably when Harley Quinn escapes the helicopter minigun probably kills at least 1 SEAL guy and she shows up again and no one has any problem with it? Fuck this movie

anyone got a stream for this?

>but he ticked that little box that said he aint white
Wait, America actually does this? Holy shit

Tutor her. Because white people have enough money to hire a tutor, usually that tutor is Asian. Which is funny since it's an Asian thing to be smart in school.

yeah its one of the first questions on pretty much any application, especially ones dealing with education.

If white people are rich enough they can pay their kids to go to good colleges. Which of course alot of white people can because their families have been living in the country for generations and can afford better opportunities.

>be white
>put down hispanic anyways
>get free shit because they can't prove what you are

Thats worse than the pussypoint system we have in norway. Basically they want to attract more women to engineer and medical studies. So basically if a guy got 5.0 in avg they might pick a woman with 4.8 over him

damn i would be pissed
still got to get past the interview,

He means being a good father and motivating your daughter to do her best at school with positive reinforcement

WHO /PULLWITHME/ HERE?

Lower the standards?

>Basically they want to attract more women to engineer and medical studies
Medical studies are already 2 girls for one man. Do they really want to skew it even further?

I think shit like nurse and medical assistants count under "medical studies" men actually get dickpoints on stuff like that to some degree. But they dont have a minimum req

Also this pussypoint thing have been the case for several years already. So it would naturally be skewed by now

having a father is apparently a white people thing

this was a pretty funny joke and threads like this are honestly why Sup Forums has gone to such shit in the past two years.

calm down cuck

whats the best copy of this out?

HILARIOUS. he posted it AGAIN. what will he think of next?

What's the matter cuck? Did your girlfriend not fuck the bull tonight?

The joke is literally
>white people
These writers are getting very lazy

it's all still cam and ts shit

This.

As it's a fact that the white man has always tried his best to uplift and enlighten the lesser species he is obviously trying to beg his betters to tutor her. But because of his unfortunate condition he can't properly express that sentiment.

why is deadshot black?

Because he shoots people dead. How is that not obvious?

Depends on the adaptation.

There are adaptations where he looks latino, and others where he is white.

It makes little difference as Deadshot is somewhat of a WHO? in comics. Most die hard fans would know him.

HOWEVER, considering most people like Will Smith they didn't cause a giant ruccuss about it as one would when they cast that black woman as MJ.

White people fail upwards.

>is he implying white people get a pass? we certainly dont.

lol

>There are adaptations where he looks latino

But he clearly is NOT latino, so stop bringing that up as if it means anything, the character is and has always been Caucasian until they hired Woll Smoth for the movie.

It means he stopped being Deadshot and become every Will Smith character from the last 20 years HEY DID YOU GUYS KNOW I'M BLACK?! DATS GANGSTA HAHA BAKSETBALL REFERENCES.

He might as well have been OC since he had none of the character's personality and instead forced his own.

what about Assault on Arkham
clearly IS latino

Gotta love left leaning politicians

He clearly wants someone to shoot up the college.

Much like Fresh Prince, he grew up without a father much like his daughter. He doesn't know what being a father is sees all those happy white families with fathers, so he wants them to white-people his daughter.

>clearly IS latino

He doesn't speak a word of Spanish for the movie or even has a hint of an accent, just because he has Zorro facial hair doesn't make him a beaner

there is a ton of non-canon shit like where kryptonians are black and superman married his cousin

oh good how do i activate the failing upwards aug? i dont want to live in a studio apartment anymore

>deadshot refuses to shoot harley in exchange for his daughter
The fuck WB

But Bush finished harvard, diplomas are bought, don't be naive. It all depends on money and power