Commit the worst war crime in thw history

>Commit the worst war crime in thw history.

> Never pay for it.

Nice justice.

Other urls found in this thread:

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/
youtube.com/watch?v=BmIBbcxseXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Winners decide what is justice

there is no justice, the winner writes the historybook!

Its called War

Your father was a cunt

The holocaust was worse.

>war crime

bombing cities isn't a war crime

the hiroshima and nagasaki bombings were neither the most devastating nor the most criminal, they are relevant because it intimidated both Japan and Russia.

Actually the firebombing of Dresden and Tokyo killed more people, but everyone seems to forget about it.

The atomic bombings were necessary to both stop the war earlier and posture to USSR, so it would stop its invasion of Japan.

Surprise, the U.S. government only pretends to care about justice when it benefits the bureaucrats who work for it.

Winners can kill children and innocent people?

The Japanese back then worshipped their emperor with a god-like zeal. They were never going to surrender unless the bombs were dropped. And remember they didn't budge after the first one.
Regrettable, and maybe there was a better way but no one knew what it was.

Is Brazil still a country ?

Yes they can, who will prosecute them?

there is no justice in war, kid

sage

>alternative is millions and millions of both American and Japanese lives being lost in a hypothetical land invasion of Japan

I'm okay with this war crime

It's okay. Burgers justified it by exaggerating prison camp deaths.

>be nigger faggot japanese
>sneak attack pearl harbor on day off
>be pieces of shit
>plan to release plaque infected fleas on US soil
>get BTFO by atomic bomb
>WE NO SULLENDEL WHITE A PIGUUUU~
>Get bombed again for trying to be hard ass
>OH SO A SOLLY
>Japan doesnt even give a fuck anymore
Stay retarded brazil. Maybe if those gooks were niggers they'd be lazy as fuck and blame all their short comings on 2 A-Bombs from almost 100 years ago. But only niggers blame their short comings on something that happened centuries ago.

The whole world is paying for it.

Yes.
They will just say the children tried to gas them and be praised as heroes.

literally every side in WWII killed children and innocent people.

the US are actually more innocent than the others, because they used the tactic of strategic day bombing, whereas people like the britcucks and germans literally tried to obliterate entire cities.

Sara Menet vision, Babylon the great will fall in a single hour.

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/

BABYLON THE GREAT (“USA”) DESTROYED

FINAL NUCLEAR DESTRUCTION

As I was viewing the cities of light, my focus changed, and I became aware of missiles being launched and hitting U.S. cities. I watched as mushroom clouds started forming over many areas of the United States. Some of the clouds came from missiles that I knew were fired from Russia, and others were not from missiles at all, but from bombs that were already in the United States. These latter bombs had been hidden in trucks and in cars driven to certain locations and then detonated. I specifically saw Los Angeles, Los Vegas, and New York City hit with bombs. New York City was hit with a missile, but I think that Los Angeles was hit by at least one truck bomb, if not several, because I didn’t see any missile. I also saw a mushroom cloud from north of Salt Lake City, but without the aid of a missile.

>Rape and kills 20,000,000 chinese people.
>Attack America
They deserved what they got

Justice is a social construct.

even the japs know they deserved it

That's pretty much the best summary of Japan in WWII I've ever read.

this. Japs got nuked twice. It was justified, everyone can stop being bitches about it.

>Feeling sorry for Japs
You know what the Japanese did right?

They can and they have.

Both our countries were built on the bones of entire races. It's not good, nor is it bad. Just nature.

What burgers will say in this thread:

>they deserved it
>muh rape of Nanking
>we saved MILLIONS of lives
>they weren't surrendering
>le emperor betrayal
>b-but we dropped leaflets
>even if we actually didn't
>we won the war lmfao
>DON'T CARE STILL PROUD
>integrity is for sore losers, we the greatest because we play dirty
>what are niggers

>Imperial Japanese Army does all those things
>indiscriminately kill hundreds of thousands of civilians in retribution

>Rape china. Like really rape China
>Rape the Philippines and their women to death
>Gun down Aussie nurses in trenches
>Chop off the heads of Allied soldiers
>Capture Singapore and force British and Aussie soldiers on a literal death march

Say you will never surrender to America

Someone post that image with by the end of the war no one gave a fuck that's exactly why you tranny monkey

Anglos and Jews always get away with the shit they pull.

(other than the holocaust)

Stay mad about it, Fritz.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmIBbcxseXM

Is germany still non-muslim?

the holocaust is more important

They had it coming

Fuck with best, die like the rest

Hiroshima and Nagasaki didn't even come close to what the Japs did in China

You're next.

>alternative is soldiers vs soldiers.

Why fight if we can kill cowardly and easily millions of innocents?

>innocent people die in war
HURR DURR

Have you ever opened a book?

Why do Americans try so hard.

Just came back from Hirsoshima and you're an idiot if you think it's that simple. If the U.S invaded more would have died on both sides, the bombs were a tactical slap in the face to the Japanese showing them they were not in fact unbeatable. Also Hiroshima was mainly a military city.

How is it the worst?

>gook apologists

We should nuke Brazil next.

I legit don't think we would've won against the japanese if we didn't just fucking nuke them.

If we did win, it wouldn't have been pretty, and both countries would be so weakened at the end that the soviets would probably just have their way with both peoples.

>act like world niggers
>get called out
>U MAD U JELLY

you just need some more 100 emojis

>The atomic bombings were necessary to both stop the war earlier and posture to USSR, so it would stop its invasion of Japan.

The Russians didn't want to invade Japan in fact we asked them many times to do so and they refused and only attacked Japanese forces in China on a small scale at the very end of the war so they could finally say they did something to help outp

This. Literally every southeast Asian and East Asian minus Japanese have told me that the Japanese deserved the nukes and are upset that the US didn't have more to nuke them with more. I'm counting the immigrants not the marxist indoctrinated ones, they don't count.

"Easily millions of innocents", you talk outta your ass a lot brah. You should look up how many people died

>War crimes
>a real thing

There is no law in war.

War is war, you can't make up rules for it.

Besides, who exactly is going to prosecute America?

Who has the balls?

Bait thread but if it wasn't for the atomic bombs being dropped we likely would have killed far more by firebombing their cities in a prolonged fight and that's not counting the countless soldiers on both sides that would have fallen.

In the past and Japan uses nuclear tech now developed from the USA.

STFU

First of all, Americans > Japanese. Period. The problem with your entire argument is that you are pushing a 1:1 exchange rate that makes no literal sense. And spare me your horseshit egalitarian arguments. I am not egalitarian and neither was the U.S. in 1945. Find a new argument.

Secondly, our soldiers were draftees. They were the men who ran our companies, innovated our products, built our communities, policed our streets, etc., called off to a foreign war. This idea that they were less insensible to us than Japanese civilians to the Japanese is outright absurd, and non-factual.

>it's not correct if I put a meme arrow in front of it

also
>war crimes
>war
>crimes
Literally just mad they were too stupid to split the atom first.

Deal with it subhumans.

>Why haphazardly send citizens to die when we could just win
I still shake my head in disgust that we didn't outright nuke some middle eastern countries as a response to 9/11.

>Japanese people kill 8 civvies
>Nuke them
>Muslims kill 3k civvies
>Decade long conflict where we basically don't do shit
Pathetic.

Nobody is mad that foreigners call us out. That's one of the great things about being an American. Endless global butthurt. Feels good. Always has.

>propaganda directing attention away from how much of an asshole japan was in ww2
nice try Goldstein

Japan still suffered relatively few casualities compared to other countries in WW2. And so did we since we were smart enough to leave the stupid German cucks fighting alone.

We dropped two bombs, threw japs in internment camps, removed native americans from all their land, destabilized the middle-east for oil. No one cares because we won. WE WON!

Trump will be the next Hitler and history won't care because unlike Germany's Hitler, America's Hitler will win.

Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction.
Godzilla is one example. Anime is another.
If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again:
More Godzillas, and more anime.
Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction because they create more anime.
Thank you for your time.

>rape of nanking
>unit 731

So, how's your day been Merkel?

have you?

poor lithuania
To lose so little and yet so much

>can't even see the contradictions between those arguments
>tries to outwit an anonymous stranger on the internet

canada pls, i though you were the smart ones

2 nukes wasn't enough for what the japs did in nanking t b h

they got off easy

I can't wait for WW3 when all you bootlicker's families will be killed in mass civilian bombings because some your govenrment's hired thugs piss off another govennment's hired thugs.

heh, little gooks don't even teach their kids about those crimes.

they don't admit to shit, period.

apologize to them? never.

they will more than likely end up getting nuked again.

>Italian
>Smart enough

you're not even smart enough to dominate 1940's ethiopia

Better than stoning 13 year old girls to death who were ganged raped against their will.

and therein lies the problem.

you and your leftist boyfriends will all be long dead before what you just proposed even happens.

top kek, cuck

they attacked a military base full of unarmed, harmless americans

i'd say japan paid for it with MAJOR interest

nah

That taught them to never fuck with us again. I don't feel bad.

>"There is no justice in war"
>complains about Israelis blowing up shitskins in the Middle East

International court

As opposed to you who will deny the Holocaust undoubtedly

11 million civilians rounded up because of their ethnic backgrounds and then systematically murdered

Germany is no one to be casting stones when it comes to war crimes

1. They deserved it.
2. This happened because it was the least destructive option available. Bitch and moan all you want about what a terrible loss of life it was, but many more would have died had we not dropped those bombs. The ever-prideful Japanese would have fought to the very last man and they wouldn't exactly be fighting a clean war either. There would have been tremendous casualties on both sides, and I'm sure the Japs would have done even more crazy, fucked up shit, as they did back then.

Nuking Japan twice was the lesser of two evils. It's unfortunate so many innocents had to die, but their sacrifice was for the greater good. Reality isn't some fairytale where there's always a happy ending for all. Get over it.

We were doing bad on purpose. The alliance wasn't real. Betraying them was part of our plan all along.

What, like the U.N?

AHAHAAH

The U.N. are useless cunts.

Absolutely disgusting. International anything is gross and fundamentally unamerican.

Jews have cleansed land before themselves!!!

Ever read a BIBLE? KEKY BOY?

Yes you can, that's why poisonous gases were not used in ww2.

Come of think of it murrikans could just gas towns instead of bombing it, the city itself would stay at least. It's not like they nuked an underground bunker.

well attleast they were fucking MILITARIES, unlike US that attacks small villages full of peasants, like in vietnam

>war
>systematic genocide
Choose one

Sow destruction = reap destruction.

Their government attacked a military base full of American government thugs, so the American government responds by indiscriminately murdering hundreds of thousands of civilians in cities.

We would have but it would have cost upwards of 1 million US lives and result in the Japanese home islands being razed to the ground

>full of Viet Cong communist guerrillas

ftfy

>fucking million POWs
>on a small scale
American education strikes again.

Hiroshima was a military city filled with factories and soldiers, Nagasaki was also an industrial city with military factories. Bombing military targets is not a war crime, you fucking monkey. It also prevented an even longer war with even more deaths, it was the less worse choice.

How would you feel if your family were killed because they happened to live in a city where the military has some factories and bases?

Unfortunately Japan ended up being the guinea pig.

;(