Does anyone else feel sad that the earliest civilizations are so shit now?

Does anyone else feel sad that the earliest civilizations are so shit now?

It's not even about Islam either, Baghdad used to be the centre of learning before it got absolutely fucked by the Mongols.

Persia had the same fate, when the Mongols completely fucked their empire.

Egypt was getting extorted and cucked long before even Christianity was a thing.

Greece hasn't been doing well in a long time.

India is just super poor. They struggle with a lot of social problems.

Even the Amerindians who developed independently with their vast empires are poor as shit now.

China is doing pretty well, but their government is pretty oppressive.

Are we just living through their shit stages? Will they eventually figure their shit out? These civilizations thrived for thousands and thousands of years before their present slump.

Mesopotamia and Persia were never centers of learning, they were copies of Indian and cultures from further East. The people who inhabited those areas were Indians who went West.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

AND

QUANZ

AND

Jews weren't even a thing back then
It's also "die Juden" If you're going to speak half arsed German atleast speak it correctly

>Library of Alexandria was roasted into ashes

Their legacy lives on in the modern west. Civilization has truly been global for far longer than anyone has thought of it as such.

How did they do that?

>A.D.
>Ancient
Not this meme map again.

Funny how Africa had civilizations and shit while whitey was still eating glowing mushrooms in caves.

>glowing mushrooms
Nah m8 that was just Skyrim.

India, Peru, Bolivia and China arent doing bad. Look at their growth rates this millenium.

And I am not sure Islam is meaningless. Iraq had an important christian minority before the Bush W war, and the north of Iraq was as christian as Armenia before Timur.

The heart of central mexican civilization has moved back to where it all began.

There was no Persia when the Mongols came around, though the devastation was supposedly great. Persia was later revived after 900 years by a Kurdish cult leader, but this state too fell to the Turks after about 200 years, and continued to be under their rule until the ousting of the Pahlavis in 1979.

Islam is like an independent variable of shittiness. Syria-Palestine and North Africa would have been much better as Christian in the long run

sounds good to me

dumb shitskin

This genuinely upsets me. We would know so much more about the ancient world if that hadn't happened.

Even with its economic growth, India's still a primitive country.

I am a Greek
Greeks can not be subhuman.
you are a subhuman

lmao dude just turn the other cheek xD

>t.

i actually thought about this
inferior people can not understand this

sadly this does not work in the real world because of subhumans like you

the Greek is right. Armenians and Lebanese Christians are completely integrated in the west, and have intermarried with the locals. The president of Brasil is Lebanese, the Kardashians are Armenians, the wife of the president of Argentina is Lebanese, Shakira is Lebanese etc.
They are basically slightly darker southern europeans. Middle easterners from a paralel dimension in which Islam never existed.

but why

believing kike tales designed to control white men, you're the real subhuman here

they had fallen very low, and you cant go from absolutely shithole to nice without a transition period of many decades. They have been doing very well in the last decades. And many of the CEOs of Sillicon Valley are Indians.

It's perfectly fine. Look, they washed the street beforehands.

>you're the real subhuman here
Greeks can not be subhuman.
you are one, not me

i do not believe this

but subhumans like you do not understand the message behind it

The Indian CEOs of Sillicon Valley are the top 1% of the top 1%

first people on mars will be indian

>Mesoamericans will never come back

what the fuck

Good, they can stay there

Thanks to the religion of peace :^)

the Library had already falling into disuse and underwent various episodes of destruction.

and the early Christians are just as much to blame for the loss of pagan material

it was burnt by julius ceaser

the other stories of aurelian, theophilus, and omar are bullshit

Picrelated, Pajeet and Rajeet Patel, two most powerful men on Earth

-Rothschilds bow to Patels
-In contact with aliens
-Possess psychic-like abilities
-Control indiawith an iron but fair fist
-Own castles & banks globally
-Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Pajeetgrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
-First designer babies will in all likelihood be Patel babies
-both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
-They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Patelbots inside you right now
-The Patels are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Patel bunker in Wilkes land?
-They learned fluent English in under a week
-Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Rajeet
-The brothers are about 3 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
-In reality, they are timeless beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Don't worry, they'll get their revenge now that the west is busy being fucking dumbasses and foregoing science in favor of useless bullshit.

While you're busy discussing whose genes are superior, China already has 2 genetically modified babies. Let me settle your argument - THOSE genes are superior and they'll fucking kill us all

but dont you know, le chinks are le stupid :^) le gooks can only le copy other nations :^) the slant-eyed cunts are soulless drones :^)

feels bad..

>, China already has 2 genetically modified babies
Is there a real story behind it?
chinese are subhuman scum

chinese are subhumans
like kazakhs

t. mixed race and identifies with his non-white part more :^)

t. mehmet and ahmet erdoganoupoulos :^)

kek

he is Greek, actually

I'll attempt to illustrate the situation

>Smart western nations - No we can't it's unethical genes don't make a person and are all equal even though not really and we could cure innumerable diseases

>Dumb western nations - Absolutely not it's against the will of Jesus Christ we must look like god intended even though we already stopped doing that like 50 years ago

>Really fucking horrendously dumb western nations - Haha my leader says it wouldn't work so it wouldn't work get rekt

>China - Sweet, let's make 500

I am a Greek you subhuman

shit post

doubt people won't jump at the chance when they can. if anything everyone agrees about the relationship between genes and health (I haven't seen a single person every deny that) if not other things

plus I have my doubts you're that informed about both western bioethics and work in biotechnology to make such grand proclamations

No surprise, people on Sup Forums are fucking morons. By the time the benefits become clear to everyone it will already be too late, unless you know how to grow a baby to a full-sized adult in a year. That's why we have to act now.

counter-argument :
if china is making master race babies and selecting only the best genes, then they will necessarily turn out to be white babies

therefore making china a white country and westernizing it in the process
rendering this whole debate pointless

prove me wrong, protip you can't

how will it be too late? the major problem the west is facing is below replacement fertility, nothing else

if you have the numbers and enforce your borders, no biggie. you have some time to work solutions out

what you're talking about is in its infancy. people are still finding out what certain SNPs do

>and westernizing it in the process
chinese culture is shit and they are sneaky subhumans

if they were turned into white people, white people genes would make them automatically become decent people and fix their culture
that's my theory

sorry but right now "white people" don't seem to be having the best fitness around. clearly if you want to select for a "master race", you can't select for at least some of their personality characteristics and how they work in certain situations

no
chinese are subhumans

People on Sup Forums are fucking morons. I'll be here if someone else wants ot talk.

Dats bullshit though.

its not
islam is shit
muslims are subhumans

you should talk to yourself and work things out

it's always possible that other factors are involved too but it does seem like middle eastern christians are better than middle eastern muslims. they're of course a bit of a self-selected sample but either way...

You have to realize that you are VERY likely conversing with LITERAL schoolchildren, and not the smart ones either, as they spout Sup Forums rhetoric. Happy well-adjusted kids/people don't go on Sup Forums.

just remember that, Sven, it used to make no sense to me reading such nonsense too, always so poorly written and so memey, but then it fukken dawned on me.

Yes, but with so many visitors you'd think there would be one or two reasonable people in most threads at any given time. That's how it was in 2014, what changed?

were you a clueless moron back in 2014 too?

or maybe i don't actually come to Sup Forums to be serious ?

id argue it's the other way around : you are the inactive faggots who have nothing better to do all day, than pretend you are serious political analysts on the internet

meanwhile i do a serious job all day so i come here to relax

get fucked

look, if you don't read a couple of articles on CRISPR and BGI and consider yourself an enlightened expert, you aren't a real redditor

>Kazakhstan

why don't you just fucking KILL YOURSELF