This is your last chance, Packers fans

Last chance to apologize for all your dumbass reasons

>oline babby
>zeke babby

I hope the Packers lose by 40.

color me surprised a Cowboys fan has command of the english language

Color me surprised, a shit posted can't into basic grammar.

boys dont win without a big day from zeke

packers stop zeke. and rodgers balls out like usually. game over. packrers win

i r hype

My biggest worry about this game is that they try to force the ball to Dez because of this call.

The only reason Dallas got into any trouble this year was because of trying to force it to Dez.

>packers stop zeke

How? Like last time? You do realize Zeke put up the most rushing yards against the Packers this year, right? You do realize you can't just simply state things without any reasoning like a child with no command of logical reasoning?

To add to this, Demarco had a monster game against the Packers last time. The Oline of Dallas has owned the Packers over the last few years.

If you commit to stopping Zeke, Dak is going to be lobbing 20+ yard rainbows to Bryant and company all day. Are cheeseheads growing, dare I say it, increasingly nervous?

Your Cowfaggot nigger wide receiver is similar to that nigger WR on the Giants...big, fat, ego....shucking and jiving all over the place like most of these niggers do, and yet they haven't won a thing in their fucking lives

The deafening silence in that shitbox stadium in Texas today when Rodgers is focused like a laser beam and fucking you Cowfaggots in the ass will be the most glorious sounds most of us will have heard in awhile...and he doesn't have Nelson with him

Don't be mad

>He doesn't realize Dak will literally shit on the Packers patchwork secondary if they try and stack the box

Just ask the Ravens what Dak can do to a defense with a mediocre secondary that puts all its resources in trying to stop the run.

>when Rodgers is focused like a laser beam and fucking you Cowfaggots in the ass
>He seriously believes this
If you think Rodgers is going to win against the Rookie Monster and his cohort Ezekiel Elliott, you're in for the wake up call for your life. Grab your ankles Packer fag. We're going in again, and this time, we're not using the lube.

>boys dont win without a big day from zeke
correct
>packers stop zeke
incorrect

Oh my kek

Ayyyyyyyy lmao

let the bitchy little green shit shitters "fans" have their fun. besides, their season is over in a few short hours anyway.

the super bowl 51 champions, aka America's Team, The Dallas Cowboys, will thoroughly crush and emasculate them with ease just as they did earlier in the season in THEIR little shit hole dumping ground they call a "field".

itt: false flagging cowboys fans trying to set up an even larger fall for dem boys if they lose.

Fuck you faggots

Kinda cute 2bh.

>fat

>Rookie Monster
LOL i've never heard this. truly based nickname

>We're going in again, and this time, we're not using the lube

I know Sup Forums complains about Green Bay, but as someone who is neutral going into this game, I sincerely hope the Cowboys lose. Dallas fans are obnoxious even when they're bad - can you imagine how obnoxious they'd be if they were actually good? I'm thankful the internet was still in it's infancy during the Cowboy's dominance of the 90's.

i found the undercover fudgepackers "fan" everybody lol.

tell me how scared you are right now you little faggot bitch.

>tell me how scared you are right now you little faggot bitch.

I remember when I was a kid

Both of your teams suck dick

Oh damn we've got an internet tough guy, look out everyone!

Also, fuck white people.

triggered green anus shitters "fans" are always so puerile in their attempts to sate their impotent rage LMAO.

Why would I be "scared like a little bitch" from watching football on TV?

what about my post suggests I'm a fan of the packers you autistic fuck?

Thats something you should be asking yourself, pussy ass bitch.

>these two bitchy retards

why are green shit "fans" always such cringe inducing little wieners?

stop pretending to be retarded man. unless you really are retarded then you probably shouldn't have access to the internet.

strong projection from the immature paste eating inbred detected lmfao.

what's it like knowing that you're still in high school and yet you've already got a sever, irreversible case of erectile dysfunction you petulant bitch?

oh I'm laffin.
jokes on you I didn't go to high school

Kek

FUcking lol

I love all these faggots think that somehow Dak can't pass on the Packers "secondary"

I apologize

im sorry

KEK

Too late now.

are we greentexting OP yet or

I'm waiting for the 3 score lead.

Oh shit, we're already there before the half.

Oh man I bet you closed this tab so fast my dude

>black QB

>kids will never send you letters hoping you get better soon

just fuck my shit up senpai