What the fuck am I looking at, Sup Forums?

What the fuck am I looking at, Sup Forums?
Found this shit in my sister's desk while cleaning her room. SHE'S FUCKING 16!
It has a sweet and oily smell to it, the grains gather in easily destructible clumps though it seems dry. It looks like it has some sparkly crystals on it. WTF IS THIS SHIT!?

Other urls found in this thread:

bfy(dot)tw/CXnp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like dmt

Looks like crumble (dabs), concentrated cannabis

Or this. It'd probably smell though

top ramen chicken flavor

That's dried up vaginal yeast. She is probably saving it to make bread.

looks like heroin to me, i'm mildly familiar with the stuff. flush it and if her temper changes dramatically in the next 24 hours you could have bingo. tell me OP, does she disappear for hours with "friends" or seem to go to sleep earlier than what you would consider normal? what's her behavior like, and is she eating regularly? it's definitely a drug, there's a chance that it could be heroin but it'd be smart not to rule anything else out.

looks like chicken raman mix

Microkek.

Smell it. If it were weed concentrate it would smell really dank. Be concerned if its not

It's cornbread

this
i'd say either DMT or heroin

Chicken ramen mix does not have sparkly crystals.

kinda looks like shitty mdma? does it crumble into fine powder between your fingers? or does it stay in small rocks? if it stays in rocks it's prob mdma

Gingerbread men tear shards

brown sugar. she bakin cookies.

was a joke dude

I mean she has changed her routine because of summer break. So I don't fucking know, honestly. She eats normal, I think. Dude not fucking heroin come on

It smells sweet and kind of oily. Not at all like weed.

It's not MDMA. And it isn't dmt. If it is dmt, she fucked it up.

if it smells like candy its mdma snort .01g

Wait, I was wrong. I think it is dmt. Just not very well stored

dont be a pussy. smoke some and find out.

dude i'm sorry thats fuckin heroin

you could always ask. Don't yell immediately though

It's very crumbly but it compresses together when pressed.

just some shitty DMT probably synthesized by an amateur

Fuck off, cunt I already threw that shit down the fucking drain

Agree. That's kinda what I was thinking when I changed my mind. He said it smelled kinda sweet and was oily

It definitely is heroin. Be careful touching it with your bare skin.

looks like couscous to me

kinda looks like pcp

Heroin isnt yellow you dumbshit

what a bitch! why would you waste (potentially) good drugs.

If that ain't wax paper you should slap the shit out of your sister for putting the goods in a porous pouch

It's angel dust you faggot

Looks like fruit tea alittle. It can have a weird smell and is similar to how your describing

Should I fucking call the police?

curry powder

This shit has crystals on it.

what heroin have you been around kek it looks almost exactly like this, maybe a little darker gold but definitely the same general color and shade. the oily/crumbly powder matches heroin and shitty DMT. either way OP's sister is fucking around with some very hard drugs, that we can most likely agree on.

Faggot.

Do it pussy

no don't be a rat OP fix the problem on your own.

DONT CALL THE POLICE YOU WILL FUCK YOUR SISTERS LIFE UP FOREVER

Post her panties (bra for more precisement) , ill be able to tell what the drug is

If left out or for long periods of time so can the tea granuals which by the looks of it it could have been left

10/10

What heroin have you been around, retard? Even on google images you won't find yellow H

Yes. If you're not careful your sister could end up hurting herself in a major way, if not overdosing and dying.

do the right thing.. in this case would be to rat her out.. Trust me dude Ive lived with attics, and if you dont fucking wreck their lives before they get into it, they will wreck it themselves, and never return to normalcy. For girls IMO its worse.. dont trust anything she says.. rat on her. if you love her. and if you dont then fuck you... go to hell.

that has more to do with your parenting than our opinion on what that drug is
>Basically, yes and post pics of your sister getting arrested

meth

OK fuck what the fuck I'll stay calm until she gets home. She was always straight with this shit anyways it can't fucking be hers must be from some other person she brought over.

If you actually care about her

TIL dmt/wax ruins lives
>attics

Fuck you cunt as if it's any of your business what your sister does. I hope she steals your possessions to get her value back.

We need up close photo to identify more accurately
I do a bit of heroin and don't think it's heroin personally

Go fuck your ass with a shotgun

or there is death.. that is always a great possibility. she could die, and you would have that on your conscience. dont wait.

bfy(dot)tw/CXnp

here you go bud

Why the fuck are you cleaning your sisters room?

And secondly

>SHE'S FUCKING 16!

Which is about two to three years past the average age that kids start using drugs. Why is that shocking?

how dumb are you? if shes covering for someone? shell end up doing it.. it doesnt matter if its the popes stash you fucking retard.

I mean if she was a hop head you'd fucking notice its not like that shit is easy to hide....

there is.. try harder

You don't know if she knew shit was there shut the fuck up about my sister bitch!

OP, the only correct answer is to flush the shit and replace it with the ramen chicken flavoring. I can't believe I have to spell it out.

Hashtag not all addicts. Heroin may transform her life in a direction she really shines in. That's for her to find out and if she wants her brothers input she'll ask.

no

>Being in this much denial

it's called brown sugar H, been around the stuff myself. I'd say personal experience trumps google images you fucking edge lord. he said it smells sweet and it's oily and crumbly. brown sugar H smells like fruity vitamins and is as a matter of fact, oily and crumbly. yellow/gold powder is a sign of a higher purity of heroin as opposed to black tar, which is pretty much a fuckfest of bacteria and poorly synthesized opiates. black tar has only around a 25% purity rating. the higher the purity the more likely it is to be gold/yellow. but like i said, in my personal experience and opinion, theres only two things it could be with a very unlikely third option. 1) Heroin 2) poorly synthesized DMT 3) some shitty MDMA which is unlikely to come in sucha fine golden powder, not to mention in porous paper.

op, just remember you are asking for advice on Sup Forums why not try an actual drug attic hotline or some shit? dont take anyones advice on here, unless its them telling you to get help for your sister now. So what she gets in trouble? So what if your snooping. (make up a lie about why) dont listen to those idiots who say anything but the right thing.. which is fucking get her help now or shell die.. stupid fuck.

Dude shes probably getting rammed by jamal as we speak to get her free dose, now u got rid of it which means more black dick coming her way, great job dumbfuck

Op's probably gonna get turned on reading this

looks like powdery dried urine

Ok I don't know if I have such a thing where I live but I still rather wait and talk with her later today than call anyone else I already fucking regret starting this retarded thread. How do I delete this shit?

Dmt isn't really a hard drug. I do it regularly with no negative repercussions

>attic hotline

lmfao

dont worry OP your sister is gonna be ok. You're there for her and love her and that matters for so fucking much in this world.

It's not his job to barge into his sister's life. She most likely knows she may die if she takes heroin and is wiling to take the risk. It's her life and she has the right to take heroin.

either way it's pretty crazy for me, i've tripped really hard on the stuff and have done psychs for around two years now. not really hard but more intense than most, you get my drift

THanks how do I delete this fucking thread now?

bottom right corner that says delete

Take sum of droog and it disapear

It's my fucking house she's living on, moron. I invested YEARS in her life

AIDS

Fa sho. But OP may not get the difference between strong drugs and destructive drugs

Fuckin kids snorting that DMT again

dmt or thc shratter

You don't 'invest' years into people and expect a say in how their lives are run. Just back off.

clearly he doesnt if he cant ID this powder

i just cracked my neck and now i cant fell left side of body and arm is limp hlw can i call hostpital for sure?

Back off? So she lives off my money in my house and what do I do PUT HER ON THE FUCKING STREETS? FUCK YOU

Topkek at your microkek

Good. She probably deserves it.

calm down edge lord

Kek

Your family is not your property. Even your children are not your property.

Macrokek

I just mean stop getting involved. She has the right to put any drug she wants in her and it dosnt affect you. Just chill out and live and let live