Trump vs. Comey

Trump vs. Comey

Who is more truthful?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html
washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Comey

Comey has a much more trustworthy image. That doesn't mean he's more truthful. But he is.

Comey. Trump may be more popular, but he's the lyingest liar to ever grace the White House.

Trump, by a longshot.

Comey, by a longshot.

why do you think that? there are lists of proven lies that Trump's made
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/06/23/opinion/trumps-lies.html

Comey, by a Mississippi mile.

Comey fucked Hillary, now he's fucking Trump. Dude doesn't have a horse in the race, he goes after both sides. Makes him much more trustworthy in my books.

6 to 1 in favor of Comey so far.

Exactly.

Comey

He has no left/right position

He fucked Hillary and fucked Trump

President Trump would be more honest, easily.

President Trump is your president. Be respectful.

You mean 6 Americans, 1 Russian.

I'm onto you, Ivan.

Comey

What makes you think I'm American, shit-for-brains?

Zero interest in this shit anymore. Politics has meant nothing since 2000.

It has nothing to do with the people anymore.

daddy ofc

Is that the same Comey who had no problem with his boss meeting secretly on an airport tarmac with the husband of a woman under criminal investigation? That Comey?

And you think the clinton cunt would have been better? She lies more every month than trump has in his entire campaign and presidency

Had no problem with it? He was the one doing the investigation. Are you simple?

it's been half a year since election and you people can't move on with Hillary? dumb 'merican is dumb

By training, probably Comey. Trump's training in the real estate business is all based on success through misleading, concealing, overstating and lying.

The question was Comey vs Trump. Hilary vs Trump was last November.

Comey

The pretty much universally acknowledged fact the Sec. Clinton was horrible does not makes Trump less horrible. Less horrible than her, yeah, I'd agree. But still as horrible as he'd be if she didn't even exist.

washingtonpost.com/graphics/2017/world/national-security/obama-putin-election-hacking/

Why are you going to Hillary? Trump or Comey, faggot.

And apparently it was fine with him. Sort of by definition "having no problem with it."

Citation needed.

nice dubs though

COMEY

Trump is stupid. Comey would have let him off the hook eventually. Firing Comey just makes Trump look bad and drags things out.

yes

wrong!

Hillary wins second place!

Comey. Trump's a sad old man, using the office only for more personal enrichment.

I really thought Trump might try to make a difference and help "the little guy". All he wants to do is reverse Obama's legacy out of spite at being ridiculed during the correspondent's dinner.

Trump is either as retarded as we had all feared, or guilty.
No reason for him to act like a man child in the investigation. He would have to know they would bring up "HURDUR obstruction of justice" as soon as he says anything bad about the investigation. But he does, constantly.

Lets also not forget that he definitely does have business ties to Russia, definitely is pushing aside the investigation, and Russia definitely has always meddled with our elections.

>The question isn't if they wanted Trump to win... It's Why (and who was involved)

>Trump is either as retarded as we had all feared, or guilty.

Definitely retarded. He has always been like this. He can't resist doing retarded shit.

Man, I hate Hillary. She was a horrible candidate, so unlikable that she never should have won the party ticket. That said, she would have been far better than Trump, so much better that Russia feared her.

K

well... she actually won first place. a peculiarity of the system didn't let her take the prize.

see

kek