Is being too attractive a negative for an actress' career?

Is being too attractive a negative for an actress' career?

oh lordy. She is so perfect me wanty

post feet

yes if its to the point you look the same as every other super attractive woman. you have to have some kind of defining features.

>post feet

Catchcry of the virgin lmao

her tits are fucking perfection

Shame she will never show more

insults like that only work when theyre true. Unlucky on that one

What about the multitude of girls more attractive than VJ with careers?

No

Her sister Maddie talks about Vic's tits all the time on twitter. There are better nudes waiting, aching to be released. My fucking body is ready.

it can make it harder for them to get believable roles

while vicky absolutely is too pretty for most roles, she is also a pretty shitty actress so her career suffers twofold. the biggest problems is that her range consist of the nick/disney mold of over emotive acting that is meant for a younger audience. if she could just break out from this she could still have a really nice career

Was she believable as a computer hacker?

no, way too pretty to be a computer hacker

even that tranny looking chick from the strain is too hot be a reclusive hacker and vicky is 10x hotter

Yes

in her case is a blessing cos that bitch can't act for shit

They wont let her because she is too pretty

Name one

she also isn't a very good actress

but yeah she's so insanely beautiful it becomes difficult to concentrate on anything but her in Mad Men

Well there's a reason the show aired on MTV

Best grill

yes and no

actually the most seeked girls are the ones with "peculiar" or "memorable" faces, attractive or not, actors must have features that normal people (the viewers) find rare and memorable, like fucking Chloe Moretz for example

Yes. Most movies these days go for the girl next door look, not the bombshell look.

But your pic is unrelated.

depends if they are generic pretty

lad...

apparently

>MTV

that still exists?

i like crazy January from last man on earth

Could not watch it, even for Her

"Leaks" are fake, she confirmed

Do people find VJ super attractive? i mean sure she beautiful, but i see chicks like her all everyday.

this

the spic is plain average

retard

having an ugly pusy is bad for her career

samefag

nope

>Directed by Dan Schneider

really makes you think

its a negative for VJ because shes been forced to be lewd

>you will NEVER know what she smells like

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Dan "clits in a can" Schneider

tacos, burritos and old men semen

My VJuice will always be pure. Shes just learning what life is.

>Shes just learning what life is.
like having an enema before going to a casting?

Did VJ win the fappening? Can't think of any tits that were as impressive as hers, and I generally don't even like brown nips.

Victoria has one of those faces like that Jenner chick where they're objectively attractive but at the same time utterly forgettable. Everything's in proportion or whatever but there are no striking features. It's like an above average plainness, like some fairly tasty plain yogurt. It's good but it's not something you actively crave. That's how I feel at least. It might also have a lot to do with charisma, but since I've never seen a charismatic VJ, I don't know that it'd make a difference.

Vanessa Hudgens will be the Leaks Queen for all time. It just keeps happening and she never disappoints.

kate upton did, and dont give me that fridge shit

are you kidding? she had nice pics but it pretty much ruined her career