Rate my profile? I'm lonely and I'm wondering if this will help me get the gals

Rate my profile? I'm lonely and I'm wondering if this will help me get the gals...

Your heads a little squished no offense

How do i fix that

try wearing ur hair down maybe

well... get a new picture. try to get one of you standing. Also, i get that you might wanna send signals about what you like and care about, however. show it with pictures, not words. Take a picture of yourself WITH your two cats, and if you have any take a picture of yourself with some figurines or something in the backround instead of writing "i like anime". Thats my point of view at least, im a guy though, so take it with a grain of salt.

What a trainwreck

you can look a little happier in your profile pic and get glasses that fit you better and remember the 2 rules of dating 1. be attractive 2. don't be unattractive

I'm so sorry OP..

take a selfie from a different angle

OP here I like the girlies

I don't think that could redeem OP

Goddamn I feel bad that your parents had to watch you grow up into this

can we fuck? hmu

yes my reddit is ianthebadboi

did your head get smashed together by 2 hammers from each side?

You got a nose like squid ward bro

thanks tough boy ;)

im really honry right now message back quick

Imagine waiting 9 months and having your ugly ass come outta the womb

please dont bully me ugh you guys are ruining my self-esteem rn

woah

Is this bait? If not holy shit sorry OP we have all been there. Go live a Littleton your hair out and actually get a decent hair cut. Get new glasses, smile more, and get hobbies that require you to leave the house.

yo this you too?

> implying your self esteem survived adolescence to this point in your life

You into bad girls? ;)

The ugly version of MC lovin.
And I thought MC lovin was the ugly version of MC lovin.

your mom probably hides you in her basement so she doesnt have to see it

i dont know what to do.. other than watch anime or play video games

Maybe invest in glasses that suit your face rather than them being too wide. you have a narrow head. your a bit like a horse

mclovin make superbad 2 already

This you?

any hot girls of Sup Forums please contact me if you want to date.. twitter @zarcuu if you love anime i can recommend you anime to watch and enjoy

HAHAHA no.

fuck you and your bait.

to those people who say it's bait:
i rely want to find a hot girl pls i've been looking FOR LITERALLY YEARS GOD IM DESPEREATE!!! PLEASE PEOPLE OF Sup Forums HACK ME A GIRLFRIEND OR SOMETHING!!

You should visit Thailand. Just buy yourself a woman

>>>>thread

- Be clear about what you want, being wishy washy will get you ignored.
- Include photos of you around other people.
- Take selfie's that are more flattering, google how to.
- Focus on hobbies that involve you leaving the house and interacting with people. (You may need to lie).
- mention a couple of your positive qualities, but do it low key.
- Some sites espouse keeping a Tinder profile that includes a bunch photos but vitually no bio.

/thread

Not every dude will land a hot girl, just like every girl won't land a buff rich guy. Life is not a fucking Disney fairytale, learn this and you will be much happier. To quote Abe Simpson "Oh son, go for the low hanging fruit."