What makes you happy ?

What makes you happy ?

nothing anymore if I have to be completely honest

Seeing things that I'd like to happen happening.
Sadly this has been becoming a rarer and rarer thing.
Fuck me.

this

feels like im cucked everyday

Hanging out with the girl I love even if she doesn't feel the same way

pretty much anything positive. i love my creative projects, i love my job, i love my friends, and I love my stupid downtime.

Like what

When im alone, just what I decide to do makes me happy. Being with others its respect that I enjoy the most.

I don't even know. Alcohol?

That's kinda sad. You should get over her if she doesn't feel the same

Break it off as soon as possible. You have about a year of yearning and sadness to do. Don't postpone it. Trust me, homie.

>a year
Overkill

She has feelings for me but she's reluctant to do anything with me because she has a boyfriend and doesn't want to cheat on him. She sees me wayyy more than him too. I just don't think she necessarily loves me like I love her.

Also, we were previously in a relationship before she started dating her current boyfriend. She told her best friend that she missed me. The only obstacle is her boyfriend.

Cendol, the drink.
It's pretty dang sweet so I try to limit it to once a month.

Other than that, I don't know really. I've noticed my life is going the same direction as those weeb-virgins in Japan but without the weebyness.
>Late teens
>Not really good looking
>Reads smut
>Don't want sex
>Don't really masturbate either
I don't know man, maybe it's a phase, maybe my BorderlinePD is really fucking up my brain, maybe I'm secretly a spinster.

her

They're kind of complex, but I can name a few.
Reciprocate goodwill is a memorably nice one.
Physical contact with those I'm close friends with, even though I don't reach out for it that much.
Being able to overcome minor challenges without much effort or previous training, either by sheer luck or wit.
Having my assumptions proved correct, even though that happens rarely.
Being skilled at something to the point of being unconcerned while doing it. Being nonchalantly right is great too. Overall success is nice but when the forementioned happen I feel great.
Being a positive addition to my friends' and family's life, even though that bites me in the ass a lot of times. As beta as it sounds, seeing my crush happy because of me gets me exhilarated inside, to the point where I feel bad when the happiness-inducing episode loses its charm and we get back to normal moods.
Beating up people that I really angry with. Not implying I beat many people, just that, when I do end up in a fight because of anger and win, I feel great after. Maybe its because of the adrenaline alongside the stress releasing.

Also, the illusion that I'll someday have a GF while clinging to the moments where that happening seems close is a weirdly recomforting though.

>Also, the illusion that I'll someday have a GF while clinging to the moments where that happening seems close is a weirdly recomforting though.
I've never been great at English, but I murdered grammar in this part holy shit.
I meant to say something like
>The illusion that I'll have a GF some day and clinging to moments where that seems close to happening are weirdly comforting things.

Nothing makes me happy anymore nowadays. I used to get a thrill out of achieving things in life but I just dont feel like the kid i was anymore. Adulthood and the way to it has made me dead inside. I have a pretty decent Job, a girlfriend, a dog and a nice appartment. I have hobby's too. But those things are just to keep me busy. As long as I'm busy im somewhat ok.

But most of the time i think about killing myself. This shit has beem going on for 4/5 years. I tried medication, therapy, etc. But I think it's because i have fucked genes.

Microdosing, didn't want to die for the first time in 13 years last month.

You're an emotional tampon to her, quit being a faggot.

The idea that some day I'll die.

The world, man.

>What makes you happy ?
Does finding something humorous and smile and laugh count?

Fuck no. You don't have to be numb to be considered sad, just like you don't have to smile all day to be considered happy.
If it counted I'd be the happiest nigga in the planet.

My son.

One day maybe things being okay and steady for me.

Video games. Wanna get BoTW and a Switch soon, for Mario.

Income Support. I worked for a long time and got completely rekt by my ex and her family taking my son away, so don't judge me. I won't be on it long. As soon as I can work without having a mental breakdown, I will.

Getting blowjobs

sauce?