Who here single and friendless tonight?

Who here single and friendless tonight?

Have friends, just don't have the social capabilities to hang out.

Was, Am, Will Be.

>Have friends
> don't have the social capabilities

just recently became single, friendless? well, i do have friends but they're all really far away, college friends btw so everyone split for summer and we only know eachother for a short period of time anyway, not the every day talking type.
FeelsBadMan since got nobody to find comfort in after recent events

Happily. Wouldn't call myself completely friendless though

me, like always

Am i friendless because people dont like me or i dont like myself?

>Single
All my life
> friendless
Not really hanged out with my closest friends today but it was kinda dull we never so anything but get drunk occasionally

That's a shitty ultimatum. What if you don't like the majority of other people or prefer being on your own?

single forever. got good friends, none of them available tonight though

I just try to say to myself the grass is greener on the other side.

what happened user?

I've been doing good for a while now

Tonight, right now I'm having flashbacks and letting my other mind take over, the depression might be setting in again, I need to watch my emotions and where my mind goes tonight. Need to stop thinking about this and stop replaying it in your head, might fuck up my whole week

Please just stop already and move on

>Ive went on
>dates

>had a
>relationship

I have a couple of friends, but im not close to any of them but 1. All of the others are just reatarded and kind of annoying.
MY best friend has been changing a lot tho and I fear that he will a also just leave me behind and will be all lonely again

with the girl? it was a long distance relationship, but we made it work for now, I just wanted to get to know her enough before I go to college just to make sure I actually liked her but she took forever to open up about basic questions (she asked me those questions tho) so I knew it won't happen before college. Then eventually I asked one too many questions apparently which she wasn't happy about, she was cold and distant to me, made me feel miserable and ultimately decided to break it off. I was insecure about her too, she claimed to be one thing but as I kept asking questions and she answered some of them I started to question whether she is what she claimed to be, a lot of the things i liked about her I suddenly stopped liking. Besides, she said she's thinking of moving abroad around next year so its only a matter of time before we'd split up, so figure, might as well do it now and lessen the blow. She was nice in the end but still, it hurt like hell. It was the first girl I was ever dating too

bump

>bumping your own thread

not OP, just tried to help out, I kinda need some comfort too

my b

top zozzle

>Go out to an english speaking bar (I'm spanish)
>everyone's super chill
>go there every friday
>meet a girl from Ireland
>she's so fricking nice
>looks like Melissa Benoist
>We switch numbers and start hanging out
>I tread carefully to try and find out whether or not she wants something or not
>Learn she's only in Spain for holidays (she's in college)
>fuck I need to be quick
>Ask her to go out for dinner
>pic related
>panic
>Go with it and pay atention to try and learn if they are more than friends
>Doesn't look like it at all
>Less panic
>today
>Bonfire Night
>this is it
>Use my niece (who's my age) as an informant, she quickly asks her "is that your boyfriend"
>Answers she isn't sure, they are more than friends but not really a couple
>My hopes already crashed
>But hey, if they are not really a couple after he leaves I have the rest of the summer to get to her
>"So, when do you leave?"
>"oh I'm going back to the UK next week, when [girl] goes back to Málaga" (Málaga is quite far from wher eI live)

I always have a crush on the wrong girl, it's been impossible girl after impossible girl ever since I was 15, 4 fucking years and I keep getting attached to the wrong girls every 3 months. How do I into chosing women who are not unattainable?