How did you ruin your lives, b?

How did you ruin your lives, b?

I went to jail for robbing a Shop n Save, and now I can't get a job.

how pathetic do you have to be to rob a shop and save. I don't even know any niggers who've stooped that low.

ItSnot ruined yet XD

I impregnated a fucking scumbag

If you shopped you would have saved your future

A literal bad of scum is having a baby? Odd.

I accidentally got my gf of 5 years pregnant. Pretty sure she tricked me. Love my son. She now uses that to destroy my life since she pretty much dumped me and sabotaged anything I did to try and fix the relationship after we had the kid. Pretty sure she's waiting on me to get a job so I can pay her child support (on top of the $500 she already gets for the kid from the government, which, believe me, is far more than enough to raise a baby for one month.) I barely get to see my son now and my own family is shit so I have no one backing me up here. All alone in this town I always hated and wanted to move away from but can't now if I want to see my son. To get a job would be to shoot myself in the foot. Not to mention I'm already depressed and suicidal thanks to all this shit. I did work in a factory, so I'm not lazy, but I feel like my mental health is now slipping away.

Ex let me be homeless, too, after her mother manipulated their beta landlord into kicking me out. Only my son cares. He misses me a lot, says my name everyday. My gf acts like its only mildly sad when I'm on the verge of blowing my brains out over here.

I took too much acid and mushrooms. Not even joking. About three years straight tripping 2-4 times a week.

When it got bad really I stopped. The tripping didn't completely stop for another few years.

>How did you ruin your lives, b?
>
>I went to jail for robbing a Shop n Save, and now I can't get a job.

I didnt ruin my life. You did by the way. With this cancerous thread. kys

Years of depression.
Left me with no options but to strap in and enjoy the ride.
Now I have a mean domineering face and cold eyes.
Don't remember what love feels like.
Hard to make friends since I'm used to being alone.
Everyone thinks I look very serious.
I'm reality though I'm a cool guy, funny and charismatic. I want to love someone and drop these fucking barriers but this is all I know.
I want to know what it's like to live for someone else. Good example of my life
>help best friend for 3 years with his brain cancer
>he passes away , last words "I love you"
>I speak at his funeral.
Haven't cried ever about it and I look back a think why haven't I ? I thought the ol feels train would come on back. Nope. Nothing.

How did u know it got really bad for u to stop?

i spent my 20s doing absolutely nothing and now i feel like i was born yesterday

it's painful to be in my 30s and without any kind of direction, still living with my dad, no money, no car, no prospects

fuck

I destroyed my first ever relationship by being an insecure little bitch that was too jealous and too open with the girl I was dating.
I realized how insecure I am and I don't know if I'll ever find love. I just can't seem to date a girl who dated someone before, can I help it somehow or am I fucked for life and seek the impossible?

I fucked your mom. Now she won't leave me alone about how worthless you are even though I offered to pay for the womb scraping.

you got a 5 year old pregnant ??? ADMIN !

by rob do you mean you robbed the place or stole a bunch of food from a grocery store?

>I didnt ruin my life
Why are you on b then?

When every trip became a bad one, that and the hallucinating all the time when not taking any thing.

99% of people's problems are related to choices they made but are not prepared to accept. Protip if you think you have a shit hand think about the choices you have made. take responsibility for them rather than looking for some other fucker to blame and then take that power and sort your shit out - easy

i got addicted to hookers, then when I got busted I had to get sober

now all i have is a steady job and a nuclear family

I let myself go

I see shit like this and it just makes me appreciate how fucking lucky I've been. When I was younger I worked as a security guard at a mall and all the guards there at the time spent every night going into stores and taking whatever we wanted. Years later the severity and potential consequences of what I'd participated in hit me and I couldn't believe how stupid I was. Half the guys I worked with then are cops now on top of all of that.

One bad or lucky break and I'm you. Sucks to be you but I feel for you man.

>
>>I didnt ruin my life
>Why are you on b then?
Because my attempt to sleep failed miserably

Armed robbery.

kek

I tried to be neenja

Storytime. Why'd you do it?

Im the dreaded 2nd coming of the "messiah" only because of my stupid fucking name

So you don't pay child support but you whine about not getting to see your kid. The government (meaning all of us who are working and paying taxes) gives her $500 but you don't have a job.

She was right. You are a piece of shit.

I'm on the "sorting shit" part. Not so easy.

Should've robbed a person instead. Cameras are everywhere now, from street corners to waiting rooms. Stupid plan to begin with and you had it coming.

if I saw that picture on an acid trip it would totally fuck my mind up permanently

Booze, weed and apathy

I tried killing myself by ODing on cough syrup 3x, now I have multiple personality syndrome and have no real self image of what is 'me' anymore. I can't hold down a job, or make genuine human connection because they all think I am being 'fake' for something I literally have no control over anymore.

stopped going outside.
it ruined me mentally.
my personality is just broken now.
it's nothing but depression, and i have no social skills.

And you've clearly taken the bluepill.

Found 16 year old gril and got her pregnant.

Still together 9 years later but she's a blood sucking leech from which there is no escape.

Long story short, I was broke 9 years ago and I'm still broke now. The only difference is I have blue balls now.

Easy: I went to school.

I was born

Damn man. I feel for ya Sup Forumsrother. Was almost in a similar situation but the kid ended up not being mine.

You should probably kill yourself.

This

Thanks gubbmint for the $30,000 bill for a piece of paper worth absolutely nothing to employers because I don't have experience

I worked and paid taxes. Probably made more money and paid more into the system than you did.

I'm trying my best but I can't even get out of bed most mornings. Chances are you're some kid who has no idea what it's like to have a kid let alone lose one, so shut the fuck up.

Besides, she's already used the money she gets to pay off her credit card debt, among other things. It's supposed to be my son's money and only his.

you can help it by not being an insecure little bitch, chuck.

I have chosen to believe my own lies, 10 years later everything was destroyed. Now i'm just an hungry ghost

im in the same boat friend, welcome to the endless sea of shit

at least we have a vessel

for now

Get a dna test

ok because I did the opposite
for a long time I stole thousands of dollars in groceries over a period of time
got arrested but I didnt let it ruin my life
maybe it was cleared off my record because it was my first offence
but I hid it from my job well and managed to not get fired
I eventually got fired for something else that I stole related to the stores I worked for and went on food stamps

It was the best thing that ever happened to me
I was at rock bottom and now I worked my way up at my new job making 45k a year with a new car of my own, a company car and free iphone

dont just give up

does it work like that? can I just pretend I don't care and eventually I won't? it bothers me, I can't help it

The kid looks just like me. Thinking of signing over my parental rights at this point even though it's the last thing I want to do. I ended up spending a night and day in the psych ward. Was supposed to stay longer but it only was making things worse, so I checked myself out.

My ex and her family are killing me though. I honestly think they want me to just kill myself.

I haven't ruined my life yet but I'm getting there

go to college.
Work the bare minimum you have to and just go to college for fucking ever if you can untill the kid is older then get a nice job and bank out

I've been considering armed robbery... can you tell me where you went wrong, what you would have done differently etc

Thinking about it. Was in college for awhile already. Have some debt but it isn't too bad. Not a bad plan, user. Getting myself set up with a place to live first, thanks.

>I've been considering armed robbery
but my mom won't let me

Underrated as fuck

i swear, there is a magical trick : learn to don't give a shit.

I suceed in my life after a nervous breakdown which lead me homeless for 2 months.

Now it's like everything can't be that important, it's like a superpower i swear. When i talk with someone, i often tell them that they are not important to me or everyone and this shit works because thoses faggot keep coming to me.

It's like that i transformed into some kind of light or something and all of these people are
night butterfly

At least that bitch only took a son not an innocent young bf daughter big daddy. You're not missing out on that much

Nah I have a glock43, a ski mask, and I literally live a 3 min walk down some stairs to a corner store. I'd just take the cash and run back to my apartment. I'd be home before the pigs even showed up

Someone robbed my Shop and Save and now I can't find anyone to hire

I feel you user I wasted the past 5 years of my life you inspire me my man

start lifting

I got married and moved to a part of the country that I hate.

there is no problemo with my life. I'm a grown ass dude who live like a retarded teen. I drink and smoke weed, an everything is alright.

I don't work, i live with my trans gf, it's good life

4 public intoxes this year. Walked in to some old strangers house and drank beer on his washer till the police showed up.

You probably could pull it off. Leave a backpack nearby to stash your mask, and the money, and maybe a jacket if you're going to wear one during the robbery. Might help.

Let me know how it goes ;)

You need to meet our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.

Yeah man, that way you can avoid child support, help yourself, make your ex jealous, and have money. It'll just take a while.
Also, no matter what you fucking do.
Don't get another bitch pregnant.

Tits or GTFO

Thanks, Sup Forumsro.

I bet all those years of loneliness left you with a bearded neck and a collection of swords and trilbies

Still want to see tits

Lost all toes in a mowing accident.

Penis

falling into depression

Dumbass even when I used to do b&e'a ir had. Legit reason other than trashing some random persons house

Took the love of my life for granted as lost her. That "ruining" my life would be a bit extreme though. She hates me which is understandable but still. After all the shut you and put me through I still like you: sorry, K. I'll always remember the great times we had together. Most "pure" love ive ever experienced

Got married

I wonder how things would've been had I been not completely retarded. She was like my other half and unfortunately if I had common sense back then I would've realiEd she was the best I've ever had. I almost hope she sees this

Sorry Katie

Lost license 4 years ago because I was a drunk.

Now I'm 27, have a useless Bs degree and wait tables

I'm white, 24, no debt, associates degree
>dead end job, anxiety as fuck, alcoholic
could_be_worse.jpg

what a fag lol

3edgy5me

I watch sissy hypno and play with my ass to the point where in air headed and can't make eye contact?

How do I get better?

I tried to lose my virginity to my teacher and she ended up cucking me for another teacher after I choked

After a fight with my wife this evening, I actually prayed for the first time in years. I don't think it helped.

I shot myself in the knee and now have constant pain and a perma-limp..

>Armed robbery.

holy shit, nigger

literally

spell it Hey Zeus

yeah, blame the government

I fucked my Sister.

Could be a meth addicted piece of white trash.

Same.

Suicide or divorce if we still love each other, but my mental health is starting to drag her down too? There are considerable life insurance policies on me.

Really? You can't blame weed for that

Story?

Kellyanne Conway

Kek.

Good luck successfully waiving parental rights to avoid child support, no sane judge would or will allow it.

>2017
>Sup Forums
>using the xd emoticon