I'm just gonna put this here

I'm just gonna put this here

kek wtf is this

Oh this shit is so fucking triggering me.

"Let's put Stark in a coma so we can put a character whose only particularities would be to be black and à woman. Also, fuck Tony Stark and all his background."

Invincible Iron Man #8 a.k.a. shit

WE WUZ SCIENTIZDS AN SHEIT

I want to fuck her really hard in the anus while that teacher bitch pisses i nher face

retarded SJW jew cucks infest superhero comics.

I have a feeling these comics won't be worth as much as the real ones from years ago, even when they age.

RiRi is the only one of the ANAD characters that I just don't care about at all. Kamala's cool, Miles is cool, Laura is a great Wolverine, hell I even think Jane Foster Thor is cool in concept, but RiRi... RiRi is just boring

good prank niggers cant do shit

tfw all the characters talk like the same angry educated black man regardless of whether or not they are in the first grade

I don't like this comic.

Oh and also, really not a fan of how they've been treating Carol Danvers since Kelly Sue DeConnick rebooted her. Her run had it's feminist overtones but it actually served the story, and it wasn't overbearing. Then the SJWs latched onto her and made her some butch nazi dyke doing jack shit out in space. Makes me sad to see my favorite hero like that

awwe

I don't get it. She wants opposition instead of support? Because it's more motivating? If you strive in opposition but can't do shit with support, that's kinda weird. and sad.

If I recall correctly bendis did the exact same thing in a recent Miles Morales book where he's actively fishing for prejudice so the author can make a point about not having prejudice

I cry erry time

You know what to do:

It gets better. She steals the stuff to make her suit which puts her right smack dab in the middle of the "Typical Nigger Shit" gang but instead of going to jail for stealing stuff she gets to be a super hero because she's black and a girl.

Just when you thought marvel couldnt get more shilled and autistic.
Jesus christ

they literally used the same panel twice on two consecutive pages.
thats lazy as shit

TopKek

>tfw they got rid of the classic Ms Marvel costume
>tfw they actually had the nerve to make her take the mantle of Cpt. Marvel after she said it wasn't right and she wouldn't do it
>tfw they basically erased the fact that she's both a psycopath and an alcoholic

My Carol, post-reboot, pre-sjw

Their Carol, post-sjw, post-character development

Wew, Marvel got cucked pretty fucking bad.

At least they still have some decent movies.

Idgaf about the costume change or Mar-Vell's mantle. She was Captain Marvel to me since house of M and Brian Reed's Ms. Marvel run. But changing her character like they have just shows that they have absolutely no idea what to do with her so they're just gonna keep whoring her out to sell books to feminazis and sjws.

It has me really worried for the movie

Fuuuuuck.

I'm pretty feminist, but even I can see that people need to start creating some new superheroes, rather than diversifying the old ones.

That one's not too bad.

This is why i quit comics

Just wait til they cast Willow Smith in an Iron Man movie

How the fuck did that one chick become Thor. It's not like beeing Batman or something. No Thor, a god. Suddenly a chick is a god.

IIRC DC is doing the same shit to its comics.

Its fine though Comics are dead, and normies killed them so we all can move on.......

You are the problem. Yes you. Fuck you.

I want to fuck her mouth

lol at the insecure beta faggot getting upset because there's too many vaginas in his funny books

WE WUZ ASTRONAUTS N SHIET

DC is doing nothing like that, in fact, Rebirth is all about taking their heroes closer to their roots.

Don't hold back user-kun. Here is Carol now!

faget cuck eat shit and die

Marvel. Stahp. Please. She's my favorite hero. Why are you doing this

She's slowly becoming more and more manish and it's no bueno

who fucking gives a shit, it's a kids comic

>INCOMING AN IRON WOMAN NIGGER

If this happens I'm gonna shoot up every nigger I find on the streets.

>Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor.

Pretty basic. Although i don't know how she got to the moon to pick it up. New Thor (Whor) is Jane Foster (thor's gf from the movies).

>TELLS ME I'M NOT GUNNA DO IT SO I'S TRY DOINS IT.

over 8000 hours in ms paint

Too late. Those were a flashback.

wow, you conservacucks sure trigger easily don't you

lol this Marvel in a nutshell right now

This

Welp, time to get out the Remington and have some fun...
Look for me in the newspapers in the coming weeks.

Lol word up homeslice

Fag

Who is this cute, black loli and where can I find some rule 34 pictures of her?

is this supposed to be Niggerman's origin story?

classic publish it as the real version

>ironman
>man

why not be consistent and call the hero ironwoman now?

How come the fucking cuck SJW twats have not flipped their shit over the goddamn stereotype niggerwominz that is displayed in every game and book lately???

>big earrings
>huge afro hairdo
>long slender build
>"funny badass nigga" attitude a la Austin Powers movie

Where the hell.is this from?

Iron Heart is her name

Are you assuming xher gender now, user?

Why the fuck does she have a power core??
Did she blow a grenade nearby on purpose and got shrapnel in her pussy now?

Don't forget Misty Knight

Got it off Sup Forums
Source is unknown

Don't ask me man this is more Bendis poop

I was hoping i would see that little black girl get fucked. How disappointing.

That isn't even slightly consistent with Nors mythology whatsoever

It is consistent with the Marvel lore, assuming Jane was worthy, which she most surely ISN'T. I really wish if they decided to give anyone else Thor's powers, it would be Captain America, the only fucking hero in the whole Marvel universe who does what he does on moral principles alone. THAT would have been fucking something. But no, no such nuance.

>inb4 "fag"

They don't give a single solitary fuck about established lore or source material, it's all about the business of diversity now. To hell with the people who actually like the characters or comics, everybody has to be a homosexual black muslim trans marginalized womyn of transracial color or else.

I guess maybe you could throw Black Panther in there too, but he's a bit sketchy.

We have no idea what the hammer deems worthy anymore. Here is Hydra Capt holding the hammer:

She looks WAY better in real life.

It's so stupid. These faggot cuck SJWs compartmentalize and make caricatures of respectable blac people, only increasing racism worldwide.

Fuck jews. IT all goes back to them

woke af

I like most black *humans* I have met (not counting shitty gang nigers and such, I don't consider them human, more like fucking subhuman aliens from a forgotten era).

I think black people deserve a lot more respect than they get but this shitty pandering only makes you resent them at best. It's like inteentionally designed to make blacks look like these bums asking for emotional handouts EVERY TIME we see this shit on TV. They're probably doing it on purpose to foster more hate against blacks. Same thing with gays. They want to increase racial tension to start their shitty wars.

gg

>You gon dun goofed up, bitch!
lol