Deleted all social media today

Deleted all social media today,
No snapchat
No fagbook
No shitter
Do any other fags not have these and how do I survive without them. I am already lost

you get a life

kys

Drink bleach

This.

Fucking faggots that rely on social media to fill their day are discussing.

How much time do you spend on Sup Forums? Answer honestly.

>implying Sup Forums isn't social media

Yes exactly. Its great to DISCUSS things, thats the point. Spelling fag

Sup Forums is social media, just for neckbeards n fags

i tried snapchat, useless, I didn't like it.
i only use fb to get into contact with friends that live far away
ive never used twitter

kill yourself

OP here. All advice considered, i shall so the right honourable thing and kms

I never had those. As A result, I am a little bit less shit then other people who do use those sites 24/7.

I haven't had Facebook ever since i got banned for some reason they don't explain.

and I never had the rest.

I do other things instead, I've learnt japanese, spanish and french, and sign language.

I also started playing pool and go to competitions now.

Easy font give a fukk about any one. I have no social media apps . i do out

Wtfffff did i just say. I only talk on 4 chan . i have no other social media accounts . i dont post anything at all. i had no use for it

Wow wow wow. Chill your beans mi amigo, we're all fellow fags here

I did the same.

I know use Medium app for reading and Imgru for memes.

Never had fuckbook, twatter or snapshit in the first place. Then again I don't have any friends.

I got rid of the shit as soon as I got out of highschool. it's so fucking overrated it's insane. Nothing shows how insecure you are more than having to maintain some fake ass online profile, posting selfies and trying to show off for random fucks, miss me with that gay shit. I have plenty of good, REAL friends, I don't need fuckerbergs garbage website scamming my information and keeping tabs on me, and I DEFINITELY dont feel any need to have hundreds of online "friends" I barely fucking know. the shit is absolutely retarded and the complete downfall of our society. facebook is for old people and instagram is for insecure losers.