Why shouldn't i suicide?

why shouldn't i suicide?

because it will permanently scar your friends and family

He won't care or know, he'll be dead.

thanks for replying! this is what's holding me back. but what if that sum of pain would be the same?

Thus, the beauty of suicide. Kill yourself op

I'm a she, if it matters

kill a bunch of jews first

kek!

It doesn't... well it may effect your options. I hear females prefer pills or wrist slash.

No reason. Do it

feels like such a waste. but somehow i can't hold on until the find a cure for my inbearable illness. Sorry to be bothering you guys. Do you want to use me before i go?

TITS OR GTFO
>Then kill yourself

Yes.
This

Ultimately stupid...

> if you are religious, suicide = hell
> if you aren't, suicide = nothing

Either way, if you don't give a fuck about what happens on the other side...and you don't give a fuck about this life anymore.

Why not do some cool shit?

> go to mexico
> fuck hookers and do blow
> marry a mexican/cuban/columbian/whatever stripper/single mom and bring her and the kid to the US
> get a life insurance plan
> buy a fast car on credit that you could never pay off
> crash that shit at 150+ mph and leave behind a small fortune

do whatever the fuck you want

OP is a faggot.
OP Never delivers.

this is bait.
fuck you faggot
killyourself... oh... wait ...

Suicide is what she wants.

So you can learn how to grammer

>a cure for my inbearable illness
What's your illness OP?

Suicide is an act, therefore a verb, dipshit.

inb4 depression or some mental illness

my illness is physical. it's servere, cronical and incurable. do i really have to post my tits on here to give my life value?

But there are cures for those...

You still here OP?

You're so stupid I can smell it

Dont do it

how?

Sorry, user. Suicide is a noun. Try harder.

Checked!

Tits have been requested to prove you're real and not a neck beard posting for attention (yes, it happens).

Also, as nice as tits would be, these fags are just thirsty. Ignore

You should

As some one whos brother committed suicide you do whatever you want your a adult

i'll verb whatever noun i encounter. after all, i'm dying.

because when it's over, it's over. If you're alive there's nothing stopping you from improving your life and situation. You really just have to work towards it, mind over matter and all that shit.

loneliness can't be cured through Sup Forums can it

Sure it can. I've made tons of friends on Sup Forums that I talk to on a regular basis.

I wasn't really lonely in the first place, but when I get lonely I have friends all over the world I can talk to. Thanks Sup Forums..

become a spook

Without wishing to be rude, this comment is incredibly ignorant.

>my illness is physical. it's servere, cronical and incurable.

>there's nothing stopping you from improving your life and situation. You really just have to work towards it, mind over matter and all that shit.

thank you

no you are lazy

You what mate?

Suppose you think terminal cancer patients just need to "man up" to?

Also, I'm not OP retard

Life is something. Full of potential. There's a ton to it. So much volume. Death is nothingness. Ceasing to exist. Wam. Gone. Id rather take the strength to carry on and rise above the shit and enjoy what life has to offer instead of going insane inside my own head and engaging in the spiral of downward thought until I blow my brains out. It's honestly your outlook and finding the fight inside yourself. What makes you, you. I'm a firm believer that we all have a force inside ourselves that keeps getting up after being knocked down. Don't be a selfish coward OP. Rise above the pathetic despair.

Dying is no excuse for bad grammar. Stop verbing nouns or kys.

Well, unless you have the good things in life or the will to obtain the good things, the only barrier between you and just killing yourself is a basic survival instinct, the kind of thing that makes you claw your way from the bottom of a pool when your lungs are burning.
Maybe you just need to expose yourself to some real pain.