How many months/years until "Trump did nothing wrong" becomes a hilarious meme?

How many months/years until "Trump did nothing wrong" becomes a hilarious meme?

I got $50 on 14 months from now. Wat you fags think?

I'll give you a pity bump because you're a butthurt liberal and everyone deserves an outlet.

Before you call me I'm a republitard, I'm a registered democrat and Trump is a better president than virtually anyone the democrats have offered the past 20 years. Why did our party start to suck so much fucking shit?

Because all of your big name politicians had no argument for anything and just claimed that their opponents hate [insert group here].

Oh, and naturally the media and the loudest Democrats followed like lemmings

Sooner I would guess

Let's be honest, people. Trump isn't as smart as I thought he would be. He's a cuck that's bowing down to authoritarian rule. He's gonna fuck us up somehow.

Your memes are as shit as the CIA's, Mossad nigger.

Sage this thread. Google how. You will see this garbage less.

You can also hide the post by clicking triangle beside title.

I agree. He ran as the anti-politician but has really done nothing majorly different.

Trump as president was a meme before Trump became president.

hah bah dah

i think you should stop worrying about presidents, the problem extends well beyond the puppet.

8 the b8

hook
line
sinker

>CIA makes memes
>Mossas are niggers
this timeline sure is something

You've got $50 with who? What? How do you determine when it's established "hilarious meme" status? OP confirmed for faggot.

Bait, but I responded.

pls hide muh post senpai im not worthy

A meme is defined as an element of culture that gets passed from person to person and spreads.

People knowing Trump hasn't done anything wrong is already a meme in that sense. He hasn't done anything wrong, and everyone knows this.

And yes, in 14 months, it'll be hilarious, because we'll all be laughing in the faces of liberal regressives about how he did nothing wrong and turned out to be a great president.

I but 20$ on not going to happen.
Someone will try this, but it won't stick and will end up on few anons desperately samefaging trying to force the meme
Trump is already meme-tier and Hitler is too strong meme.

what i dont get is, antifa wants communism, but dont want russian relations? i was a lefty but around the 6th year of obamas reign i knew the democrats are only for their own gains. murica was in a real shit hole.

First of all I'm not a fag. You leftists are faggots. Literally. Look who pushes for gay rights.

You might try to force that meme and it may work. But of course even if you successfully force it and it takes hold, and you think it's going to hurt Trump in some way or in the least be taunting, you fail. The statement is true. Trump did nothing wrong. He's cleaning up the shit, cum and blood off of America's floor, left by the leftists. There's nothing wrong with making America great again, and trolling (((mass media))) while he's at it.

>Trump did nothing wrong
ISWYDT kek kek kekklekuckkækækæk

lol

you do know that soviet russia is no more?

antifa ain't commies, they're anarchists and the Russians haven't been communists since the early 90's.

dude pls

>First of all I'm not a fag
he wrote, on Sup Forums

lulz

Sup Forums pls

>(((mass media)))
>((()))
gtfo tinfoil loony

you do know it gained notoriety from russia?.

so... lemme get this right... what you're saying is.. that...

Trump did nothing wrong

well played, son.

antifa are commies you cuck xD "anarchists" is an overstatement hahaha

what are you trying to convey here, user?

yeah sure

whatevz

>never heard of the CIA Meme Division

poor little normie nigger

won't affect the matter. for communism you would either be a thief in north-korea or bump economy in heina.

damn I need to up my /x/ game

Nothing spooky about it, use your Jewgle fu user.

so what you're saying is, he's not doing anything wrong?

kek

b-but da jooz are spoopy user-kun senpai

hey man

Trump did nothing wrong

ok, get it?

They're more verminous than anything tbh, wouldn't you agree?

idunno never ate one

Explain the question.

You're gonna lose 50 bucks lol

>crying

right? 2 months is closer to it.

More like 8 years

"that'll be the end for trump! any day now, they're going to impeach him, i know it! his days are numbered! the next big news story is going to be the one to push everything over the edge!"
-increasingly nervous man

lol, he'll be long dead by then

i imagine liberals are still upset because trump is still president, you nitwit

oh, I'd thought they would've come around by now and repented in the light of the glorious intellect of The Donald.

damn them stubborn libturds

>-increasingly nervous man drinking Starbucks wearing a romper and watching the black janitor from his wife's son's school plowing her in their bedroom

FTFY

>his wife's son
lol Sup Forums

he'd have to shovel 6 million jews into ovens first, wouldn't he?

It's time for another actor to kill a president

lol