Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg
youtu.be/h1DDndY0FLI
youtube.com/watch?v=czLNOSmg14I
youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0
youtu.be/tDPGkxWeicQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Imagine getting lost in her rolls...

Mariah Carey's shittier albums like E=MC2 and most of her discography in general

This was a really good album. People forget that Parachutes, AROBTTH and this album were really solid, well written rock albums, minus some obvious howlers like the Scientist and Fix You.

The fact that everything they've done since is utter shit doesn't change that.

C'mon, Viva La Vida had some real solid tracks on it. It's one of my favorites of theirs.

That's not a guilty pleasure to normies.

Pic related is a guilty pleasure.

why did he eat the poo poo?

I downloaded Taytay's entire discography.

I really like that Toto song Africa.

because John Waters suggested it and his moustache has faggy mind control powers

I always move to this.

youtube.com/watch?v=eIri9YLHpOg

Good fucking album

Nothing wrong with The Beach Boys.

I love this song and video so much and think it's one of the sexiest things ever. I don't why that is, the uilleann pipes and Kate's voice just do something to me, gets me all emotional. Reminds me how beautiful and majestic women can be sometimes
youtu.be/h1DDndY0FLI

However whenever i listen to Kate Bush i feel like a pink panty bitch. Outisde of Sup Forums the only people i know who like Kate Bush are the gays and insufferable art student types, so i will have to take my love of the Bush to the grave.

Carly Rae looks like a lesbian trucker now
what happened to my baby?

About time someone appreciates my uploads
> Hi-NRG > Italo Disco

One she started making good music and released Emotion, people began paying attention to her and probably wanted to avoid being confused with the other two musicians who looked just like her at the time, Zooey Deschanel from She & Him and Katy Perry.

I discovered her as a metalhead after off handedly hearing Crono's from Venom namedrop her in a interview. Never forever is my favorite album. So dark and atmospheric. I dont think its embarassing to like her music, I even used to have a shirt from the sensual world tour...damn Ill never get that back.

Lana del Rey

no bully pls

its fun

Bowie's first album and his 80's-90's stuff

imagine getting lost in his rolls

Gachi remixes

youtube.com/watch?v=czLNOSmg14I

god bless Bobby O

>deriving guilt from pleasure
t. untermensch

No shame in this. Wear your pink panties proudly.

All of rammstein. Huge industrial fan even though it's just industrial inspired metal, it was my first and still my baby from high school.

Listenin to it right now.
Stigma is GOAT
>tfw know all the lyrics from start to finish

Avenged Sevenfold.

I'm not even ashamed about it, I've seen them live 4 times. My musical taste has grown and matured, but I like keeping Sevenfold around for some reason. I thought their newest album was pretty good, too!

maybe i should just embrace my sensuality and my pink pantsu
ty fellas

80s HI-NRG is awesome
Surprised the only place in the world the know this is Mexico
Check out MarĂ­a Daniela y Su Sonido Laser for waifu-tier hi-nrg revival

youtube.com/watch?v=d2smz_1L2_0

This is one of my favorite songs of all time.

Pic related

You both have nothing to be ashamed of

that lesbian trucker look is doing funny things to my dick so i'm not complaining

PSP are still considered guilty pleasure?
there The Smiths of electronic music, only they where sad because aids was killing their friends and not bcs "meat is murder".
Please and Actually are 10/10 and captured perfectly the feel at the time
"What i have done to deserve this" gives me feels2themax

I don't feel guilty about it though.

No bully pls

>Kenny Loggins on the new Thundercat album
That made me very happy

is dat sum neopets

i still enjoy some scenecore music like chiodos that i listened to in middle school and high school

Stop it, this look is unforgivable

youtu.be/tDPGkxWeicQ

I am gonna have to check that out now.